follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to explain altscoinstalks to Beginners?  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 850
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:43:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: How to explain altscoinstalks to Beginners?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 07:18:05 AM »
No, I'm telling you. It's not a good step. I have experienced it in the past with some people I know and even on my job where every information they need is being asked even if the answer that they are looking for is already in front of them. They will be more dependent on you if you do this.

If you give more information than letting them, find the answers to their questions, they will never learn anything. Until they become an old member here, they will still be dependent on you. If you teach them how to be independent at the very beginning, they will explore the forum by themselves which is something good not only to you but most likely for themselves.

Yeah. I guess you have noticed some threads on Bitcintalk where people created those threads for nothing. They could have done a simple search to find them. So, it's always better to let them know how to do that themself. If you can help someone by guiding how to make money, you don't have to help him with the money anymore. Let him earn instead of giving him a loan.

It's better to let them find the answer for themself, and you can guide them with what tools they should use. As for Bitcointalk, they can use ninjastic to search the keywords they are looking for. I hope we will have a website for altcoinstalks as well.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 07:18:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2024, 07:52:43 AM »
~ Please don't introduce the forum in the wrong way. A lot of people ask their friends to join the forum and they introduce it as a money machine. It's like it is too easy to make money from the internet forum which makes them disappointed once they figure out that it's not that easy.
Since people are mostly motivated by money, the thought of earning from this forum is still a good way to attract them. The first thing that they would probably see here is the Earning Board anyway. They already have social media apps where they could browse for hours for nothing, why not tell them they could do the same here and something that would incentivize them. But yes, inform them that it's not that simple.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2024, 07:36:13 PM »
I live in rural area. We currently have electricity and internet facilities here. I use bitcointalk. I know about altcoinstalks from bitcointalk.

Now I want to tell my younger brothers about altscoinstalks. But I can not understand how to start.

What i will advise here is for you to start at least from somewhere, tell them how you got to know here, what you have also learnt and discovered about this forum, this is just a discussion platform about cryptocurrencies in general, so they will need this platform together with other materials in learning about cryptocurrency, give it time and teach them in your own capacity, then give them other resourceful links to help them go through.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 11:08:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2024, 07:47:21 PM »
I live in rural area. We currently have electricity and internet facilities here. I use bitcointalk. I know about altcoinstalks from bitcointalk.

Now I want to tell my younger brothers about altscoinstalks. But I can not understand how to start.

If they use the internet everyday, they must be familiar with forums. In fact, your country would have a dedicated forum for your country where different people within your locality and ethnicity do communicate. If they know how forums works, then Altcoinstalk is the same and nothing serious but how they understand here depend on how they understand cryptocurrency and how they use it.

If you must teach them about the forum you must be ready to teach them about crypto so they can have something reasonable to discuss with people and not come here to come and spam here for everyone. If your local board is here, then better as it will help them understand even better than the use of English language.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2024, 11:36:35 PM »

What i will advise here is for you to start at least from somewhere, tell them how you got to know here, what you have also learnt and discovered about this forum, this is just a discussion platform about cryptocurrencies in general, so they will need this platform together with other materials in learning about cryptocurrency, give it time and teach them in your own capacity, then give them other resourceful links to help them go through.
If am the one in this , I think anything that would be done about spreading awareness to my friend and family will be strictly done under the influence of knowing if they are interested or not because some people I have encountered are really not that interested and it's we that forces these knowledge on them and the reason why I say is because of all the negative expression and reactions I have received from trying to share and bring someone that's not totally interested in crypto stuffs so  I believe before you share to brother, know if they are because you might just end up regretting your actions.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1054
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:04:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2024, 10:52:51 AM »

If am the one in this , I think anything that would be done about spreading awareness to my friend and family will be strictly done under the influence of knowing if they are interested or not because some people I have encountered are really not that interested and it's we that forces these knowledge on them and the reason why I say is because of all the negative expression and reactions I have received from trying to share and bring someone that's not totally interested in crypto stuffs so  I believe before you share to brother, know if they are because you might just end up regretting your actions.
I don't know how you explain stuff about crypto to your family, friends, and so on. But based on your explanation, you seem to be the type of person to force other people to do the same things you do.

If you don't force them, of course, you won't end up regretting your action or receiving any negative reactions from anyone you explain crypto, because it's more on having an opportunity for them to earn. That's an incorrect way of sharing knowledge with anyone, you will only start sharing the information you know once they ask you or if they show any interest.

Don't do it like talking to someone you know and explaining them out of the blue. Aside from they will never understand anything, they won't hear anything you will say.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2024, 02:53:06 PM »
~ Please don't introduce the forum in the wrong way. A lot of people ask their friends to join the forum and they introduce it as a money machine. It's like it is too easy to make money from the internet forum which makes them disappointed once they figure out that it's not that easy.
Since people are mostly motivated by money, the thought of earning from this forum is still a good way to attract them. The first thing that they would probably see here is the Earning Board anyway. They already have social media apps where they could browse for hours for nothing, why not tell them they could do the same here and something that would incentivize them. But yes, inform them that it's not that simple.

I understand your point. But, they get disappointed quickly once they understand that it is not easy to make money from the forum. If they really want to make some money, they should build their account by contributing to the forum. Otherwise, there are no reasons why campaign managers will hire them.

People create an account in the forum and start doing all kinds of shortcut things to rank up quickly, so they can rank up faster. Some of them start generating content using AI and then get tagged for doing these things. Even they copy paste from other websites and then they get banned.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2024, 02:53:06 PM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2024, 04:36:06 PM »
I understand your point. But, they get disappointed quickly once they understand that it is not easy to make money from the forum. If they really want to make some money, they should build their account by contributing to the forum. Otherwise, there are no reasons why campaign managers will hire them.

People create an account in the forum and start doing all kinds of shortcut things to rank up quickly, so they can rank up faster. Some of them start generating content using AI and then get tagged for doing these things. Even they copy paste from other websites and then they get banned.
Feeling disappointed when you feel that the forum cannot make money is a bad realization, because with cryptocurrency forums there is a lot of information that can be obtained such as knowing several trading strategies, new platform announcements and many others.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2024, 05:13:12 PM »
Feeling disappointed when you feel that the forum cannot make money is a bad realization, because with cryptocurrency forums there is a lot of information that can be obtained such as knowing several trading strategies, new platform announcements and many others.

Most newcomers do not want to learn from the forum discussions. Most of them want to make money as soon as possible, which is why they plagiarize. They don't understand the simple thing that they have to build an image within the community so everyone knows their ability to work. If you are an expert in a certain section, always try to improve it further and share your experience with others so they can learn. That's how you can help the community and that's where people will start knowing you.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2024, 07:31:19 PM »
Without meaning to sound like a dump head, at my learning about Bitcointalk and coming across Altcointalk of recent, I used to feel Bitcointalk is a platform to promoting Bitcoin while Altcointalk was a platform of promoting Altcoins but due to the fact that Bitcoin has advantage over AltCoins, the Altcoins would not be affordable to move on without Bitcoin so the AltCoin is being speculated in fronting after Bitcoin moves since Bitcoin has a dominance Cryptocurrency.

Meanwhile... Bitcoin also have to go along with the AltCoins so that the market and speculations influence to the communities could be more competitive and have reputability to the communities.
This used to be my thoughts in explaining between Altcointalk and the Bitcointalk platforms.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2024, 10:23:02 PM »
Most newcomers do not want to learn from the forum discussions. Most of them want to make money as soon as possible, which is why they plagiarize. They don't understand the simple thing that they have to build an image within the community so everyone knows their ability to work. If you are an expert in a certain section, always try to improve it further and share your experience with others so they can learn. That's how you can help the community and that's where people will start knowing you.
That's true so far, I see lots of new members who often do that until finally the admin and moderators take special action for new accounts that violate the rules in this forum. As you said, each forum definitely has its own rules and they must be implemented properly to make the forum friendly.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2024, 04:51:41 AM »
If people around you express interest in knowing about the forum, there are various ways you can inform them about the forum. What is discussed in this forum there are income opportunities from this forum as well as there are various development job opportunities in this forum you can definitely tell your younger brother or friends about these topics. When your younger brother or friends get basic idea about these topics and when they join the forum then they themselves will gradually understand the next topics in the forum. Ask your classmates or your younger siblings to start the same way you started.

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1054
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:59:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2024, 05:17:12 AM »

If they know what is bitcointalk, 100% sure they can comprehend what altcoinstalks is based on its words itself. It is self explanatory IMO and it won't take so much time for them to understand this forum is all about. Idk on what part you can't understand how to explain to them or how to start.

Now, if those bros does not know what bitcointalk is, probably they won't gasp a thing what altcoinstalks is.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2024, 06:23:56 AM »
That's true so far, I see lots of new members who often do that until finally the admin and moderators take special action for new accounts that violate the rules in this forum. As you said, each forum definitely has its own rules and they must be implemented properly to make the forum friendly.

Most newcomers do that. But this is not limited to newbies only. There are some old members as well who do these abusive things. The forum started to use a red dot for these users, and as I can see, you might be one of them. I don't know what you have done, but having the red dot means you have done something bad, and you should contact admin to learn more about it and for a possible solution.

We have seen multiple times that old members also plagiarize and use AI to generate posts, and they don't care about the possible punishment. Anyway, this is off-topic here.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline forum-patron

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 12:21:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2024, 04:09:59 PM »
The community on Telegram has also said to provide information about Bitcointalk but seems to immediately delete the information, and immediately directs more relevant information about altcoinstalks. It seems I am now in a confusing position on altcoinstalks.

I'm here and I'm also trying to find a way to continue being present on altcoinstalks, I'm a little confused about how to adapt but I also often ask questions, so that I don't make the wrong move at the start. See this is my question at the beginning of the post https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=301104.msg1531656#msg1531656

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG