follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BITCOIN CASH HAS INFLUENCED BITCOIN  (Read 8677 times)

Offline ryap12

• Activity: 226
  • tozex.io
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 31
  • Last Active: February 03, 2021, 02:46:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: BITCOIN CASH HAS INFLUENCED BITCOIN
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2019, 09:50:16 AM »
Bitcoin can go above $4000 by the end of the year if we see more positive vibes from major stakeholders in the world if crypto. One influential thing on bitcoin that happened during the year is the numerous  fork on bitcoin cash. I believe this brought a divided opinion among stakeholders in the world of crypto.
The problem is, politics is everywhere.
Both bitcoin and the bitcoin cash have their own political issues within their circle. Some people still believe the older version of bitcoin is better and some are not, yet thinking the bitcoin cash more advanced. There is no doubt, the bitcoin cash has many improvements compared to the old one version of bitcoin that is why the market always favor the BCH.

I am sorry but are you sure the "market favors BCH over bitcoin?" What source did you get this information? Because from what I know, Bitcoin remained number ever since the world got into cryptocurrency. I'm just curios of what you meant here. I would appreciate a response!
► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: BITCOIN CASH HAS INFLUENCED BITCOIN
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2019, 09:50:16 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG