follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

More details on how to earn Karma on partner forum, Check Here

Author Topic: dStor - Telos-based project is hiring  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Flodner

• Activity: 539
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: February 14, 2024, 02:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
dStor - Telos-based project is hiring
« on: April 29, 2020, 01:18:31 PM »

As you know, the blockchain industry is very dynamic, and so is the hiring process there. Just now Douglas Horn, CEO fo dStor (and also - Chief Telos architect and white paper author) announced several open positions. There is also a bonus of 5000 TLOS if you will recommend somebody who will join the team.

Best way to apply is to join Telos Telegram and to speak with Douglas directly. https://t.me/HelloTelos

"I'm looking to hire a few more people on the dStor front as this project advances. I need:

1) Marketing lead - will help us establish the dStor brand from scratch. Similar experience valued.

2) System administrator/dev ops: strong linux & eosio skills, postgres, docker, ansible, Kafka, tinc, SSL, Cassandra, micro-services framework, Go-lang, IPFS knowledge will all be valued.

3) Developers with experience in node, go-lang, IPFS, HLS video streaming, micro services, etc.

The candidates need to be legal to work in the USA (US citizens or existing green card holders) but can be working remotely...since it's quarantine time.

I personally consider the GoodBlock team one of the best in the blockchain space so this is a chance to join and help us drive home a killer launch on a revolutionary product, dStor.

If you have serious skills, current availability, and a passion for blockchain and Telos, this could be your chance to help change the world. Please DM me. Also, if you can connect us to such a person there are 5,000 TLOS thank-you/referral bonuses to anyone who connects us to a new (to us) candidate who we end up hiring. (To the first person to make the introduction to someone we don't already have an existing relationship with.)"

You can learn more about dStor here: https://telosnetwork.io/dstor/

Join Telos Telegram to apply or recommend somebody else https://t.me/HelloTelos

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: April 29, 2020, 01:18:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG