follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Give advice on dating girls  (Read 3265 times)

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
Re: Give advice on dating girls
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 09:31:51 PM »
I believe that should be your personal life. How Mr A met his own does not mean Mr B's own will be like that. Besides you said you were in a relationship before, recall how you got the former and change your pattern now. It seems it will work for you. That is my advice.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 09:31:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2024, 02:16:23 AM »
For a year now I have not been in a relationship with anyone, I needed a pause after a previous relationship. But now I'm ready for a new experience, but I absolutely don't know how to meet girls. How can I do this, are there any tips?
Go and engage your self with motivation books to learn how to free your mind and doing things at the right point in time.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2024, 11:24:14 PM »
You shouldn't be here on this forum platform if that's what you're aiming for, and besides, all the communities here are anonymous; I've never seen a community here that showed their identity in this field.
I think you're totally right, this topic of the OP is totally an off topic but man the guy has created this thread in 2022 and now it's 2024.

I think it's a pretty old topic and I'm sure that OP isn't active on this forum anymore. I was also amazed that how someone asks for dating on a crypto forum.

OP might be too lonely and that's why he forget that this forum is not a place to get dating advice, it's basically for crypto users.
The board the OP posted this, is a general discussion and every topic can come up here since it can be linked to human behavior and challenges of life. That is why everyone is free to ask any questions they need to ask since answers can be provided.

There are many people who have the same challenge as OP, and they do feel bad about it and they really don't know how to meet girls and make them be their friends. We ought to tell them how it is been done and the easy way to that because every problem has a solution on how to solve them

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2024, 10:40:04 AM »
For a year now I have not been in a relationship with anyone, I needed a pause after a previous relationship. But now I'm ready for a new experience, but I absolutely don't know how to meet girls. How can I do this, are there any tips?

My advice to you is just focus on making money, and the girls will come for you. If you focus on girls, you'll loose the money and the girls, but if you concentrate and make money you'll get the money and the girls....
Lol its just the logic.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2024, 11:15:36 PM »
My advice to you is just focus on making money, and the girls will come for you. If you focus on girls, you'll loose the money and the girls, but if you concentrate and make money you'll get the money and the girls....
Lol its just the logic.
A pure logic at that. When someone makes money, everything will begin to fall in their place to be in charge of when is to happen and when it shouldn't.

When one doesn't have money, things that are easy to get accomplished will appear difficult for them because they don't have what defines the status of a man even when they are ugly or handsome.

OP, should concentrate on making money unless he wants to be looked down on or have heartbreaks upon heartbreaks until when he learns a lesson that money makes everything easy and simple to start up.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2024, 02:02:53 PM »
It all depends on individuals.Dating and having an emotional attachment with a girl has to deal with sacrifice which must be symbiotic,if one is dating a girl,he must bare in mind that there is tolerance in relationship,patience and love,if all of them are not in a relationship,then something is lacking.one must take a careful look at the person he wants to marry,or the person he is dating,and know if she has thesame level of love as you have for her,if she doesn't,then there is need  for you to change your steps  towards her,or make her have love for you.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2024, 10:15:11 PM »
Lol its just the logic.
Well, I really like statements like this, very appropriate motivation for those who are still having difficulty finding a woman who they want to use as a life partner. It's better when you are young, you should make as much money as possible because I believe women get a lot when they have a lot of money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2024, 10:15:11 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG