follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ✅ Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️  (Read 21325 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:27:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
May I know what is going on with link ? It showing me Forbidden page, and the message is "The page does not exist or your request was blocked by the firewall."
Is anyone else face this issue or I am the only one guy who is facing this issue?
By the way I have already try with Windscribe vpn extension to access but not working :")

Everything works for me without any problems, also all other mirror domains coinomize.co and coinomize.is

Unless it was a temporary interruption, maybe you should clear the cache or at least try from another device/browser
Yes buddy, you are rigright!
I have rechecked and I am seeing that it is not the problem with their website the problem is with my region & IP.
I gave another try with another VPN and it is working fine now.

Bro you are my local board member. Coinomize is not accessible in Bangladesh region. because bitcoin is still considered as illegal currency on Bangladesh. as mixer platform not require kyc. you can access mixers by using vpn connection. i think this will not be any problem. Mixer is a means of completing Bitcoin transactions anonymously while keeping the wallet hidden. so there is no problem if you keep your IP hidden using vpn ha ha
Yes i also tried to access Coinomize site but i could not access ever. I also thinked this site is not accessible in our country. But now i am sure from your post. I will try to use vpn and i will try to access Coinomize site. I am also Bangladeshi so without use vpn not possible to access Coinomize because it is not permitted in our country. I think i will be successful to access by using VPN.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1826
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:25:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
It might be a good idea to use Tor and vpn when you are visiting mixing services like this or anything in general.
We know that government can always demand all information for visited websites of all citizens, and they could use that in future against people.
If they can now charge someone for something he wrote on social media many years ago in some countries like Canada, than they can do anything.
For those who gave first priority to privacy, using the Tor browser is the best option. I have also like browsing on tor browser but sometimes when the tor browser takes time to establish a privacy connection and sometimes when I face slow browsing I have to use our traditional browsers. I don't know if there are any way to more faster browsing on tor browser.

That's one drawback of using Tor browser though, it is going to slow down your connection. And that is the price that you have to pay for compare to using traditional browser or clear net.

Another question though for Coinomize is that why are there minimum amount to deposit though?

It's good that you allowed that you can deposit on the same bitcoin address if you failed to make the minimum, I forget all about it last week when I used our services, so I have to deposit another bitcoin.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1997
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
Another question though for Coinomize is that why are there minimum amount to deposit though?

If it is difficult for you to find, I have collected such information in one place https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=315215.0
So, on Coinomize, Minimum deposit is 0.0015 BTC

It's good that you allowed that you can deposit on the same bitcoin address if you failed to make the minimum, I forget all about it last week when I used our services, so I have to deposit another bitcoin.

This is not possible, because when recognizing the transaction, the mixing process has started. After the first confirmation, funds are automatically sent to the withdrawal address. There is no room for additional transactions here.

Anything below the minimum (0.0015) is considered a donation. I assume that someone would have to manually stop the whole thing to combine the two deposits into one mixing process.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

If it is difficult for you to find, I have collected such information in one place https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=315215.0

This is not possible, because when recognizing the transaction, the mixing process has started. After the first confirmation, funds are automatically sent to the withdrawal address. There is no room for additional transactions here.

Anything below the minimum (0.0015) is considered a donation. I assume that someone would have to manually stop the whole thing to combine the two deposits into one mixing process.

No, they will give you the second option to deposit on the same address to make it > .0015 as a minimum.

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1433
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad Signature
It might be a good idea to use Tor and vpn when you are visiting mixing services like this or anything in general.
We know that government can always demand all information for visited websites of all citizens, and they could use that in future against people.
If they can now charge someone for something he wrote on social media many years ago in some countries like Canada, than they can do anything.
For those who gave first priority to privacy, using the Tor browser is the best option. I have also like browsing on tor browser but sometimes when the tor browser takes time to establish a privacy connection and sometimes when I face slow browsing I have to use our traditional browsers. I don't know if there are any way to more faster browsing on tor browser.

That's one drawback of using Tor browser though, it is going to slow down your connection. And that is the price that you have to pay for compare to using traditional browser or clear net.

But it's absolutely worth it if the alternative is the website unmasking you by your clearnet IP address. Besides, the slowdown isn't that noticeable, it's only a few seconds at most.

With Tor browser you can get full privacy, especially if you use the onion site instead of the clearnet site.

Anyway, Coinomize is good for business. Let's hope that they continue for a long time to come. :)
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Coinomize.biz

• Activity: 193
  • https://coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 08:40:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Search Karma Signature
The app runs via the normal domains, so no big difference.
You can use your mobile browser or the app, with the app you don't always have to enter the domain.
I am not sure how many people are actually using this app, but is there a way you could add simple Tor switch on your Coinomize app?
I know several crypto wallets that have this Tor switch function, for example Unstoppable wallet, Stack wallet, Trezor suite, etc. and it works very good for masking IP addresses.

We could connect the onion url but you would need an external Tor connection for that.

I wonder how much traffic comes from contests though, in my mind, I always believe a signature campaign is the best way to build a brand since a member can post anywhere so the exposure is not limited to one board/thread. That being said, I do see a business that regularly hosts a contest on Bitcointalk, so I guess it brings decent traffic. But if they have a budget to do that, wouldn't adding more signature spots or buying the forum ad slot be better?

Both contests and signature campaigns are good for the promotion, but conducting long-term signature campaigns can increase user confidence. Coinomize is well ahead in this regard. If the contest is brought along with the signature campaign, the level of campaign will be raised further. But why Coinomize is the best and why should you choose this platform. If users know better about these things then they will be more interested in this platform.

Though the features of Bitcoin mixing platforms are all similar, Coinomize offers some additional benefits among them. If users can recognize those things then they will be most motivated to use this platform. Coinomize has an advanced mixing algorithm through which mixing is done in such a way that the source and destination are untraceable.

Coinmize allows users to set time delays on transactions, users can set a time limit that makes transactions obscured and transactions' inputs and outputs do not match. By using this platform a user can opt for variable free structure which will add a extra layer to his anonymity. Coinomize operates a completely no-logs policy, which means that no user data is stored there.

These benefits make this platform more popular. The purpose of crypto gambling was to allow you to conduct gambling completely anonymously, but currently there are restrictions by governments due to various reasons.

However, Coinomize is committed to providing the best benefits to its users by keeping itself 100% anonymous and using advanced technology that is creating a revolution in the world of mixers.

Thanks for your comment 8)

Are there any plans to mix via API? That would be easier. I tried joining the Referral Program and got my Referral link, but I noticed that some data is shared with Google Analytics. If it were possible to join the referral system without Google, it would be better.

No API is currently planned. This is always a target for attacks and you get enough of them these days.
Yes, just use the Tor Browser, everything is deactivated there.

I wonder how much traffic comes from contests though, in my mind, I always believe a signature campaign is the best way to build a brand since a member can post anywhere so the exposure is not limited to one board/thread. That being said, I do see a business that regularly hosts a contest on Bitcointalk, so I guess it brings decent traffic. But if they have a budget to do that, wouldn't adding more signature spots or buying the forum ad slot be better?
There's no doubt that signature campaign is a cool way to promote a project. But that's not just the only way. There are pros and cons to every comparison. For instance, if contest can lead the contestants using the services directly, it will be more advantageous that signature campaign because some signature campaign participants do not use the product or project they promote. However, on the long run, signature campaign is the best.

I want to know the thought of anyone from the coinomize team about the current tracking down of coinjoin and mixing services. Are you discussing this regard with your team or you have plans just in case worst case scenario comes? You've been in the business since 2019 so I guess you know things that much in regards to this current situation of your industry. And I hope that you'd stay longer if not, the longest.
No matter how how proactive a mixer is, it is a sinner in the eyes of the government. Just when they remember you, they'll input one sin on you and crucify you. Although, still better to take precautions

Yes exactly, there are many possibilities, for trust and awareness a forum is always best. Here you can discuss and be closer to your customers.

There's no doubt that signature campaign is a cool way to promote a project. But that's not just the only way. There are pros and cons to every comparison. For instance, if contest can lead the contestants using the services directly, it will be more advantageous that signature campaign because some signature campaign participants do not use the product or project they promote. However, on the long run, signature campaign is the best.
Making an advertisement through signature campaign is the best way to popularize a mixer because those participants that are advertising the mixer the same time use the mixer as well and if you used the forum ads space to advertise your mixer and nobody is in the forum to use the mixer then you advertise in vain. And those who are advertising the mixer will also tell other people in other forums to come.and.use the mixer and also offline people to use the mixer so there is a big advantage of using people to advertise the mixer.

No matter how how proactive a mixer is, it is a sinner in the eyes of the government. Just when they remember you, they'll input one sin on you and crucify you. Although, still better to take precautions
The government against anything privacy because they are not benefiting from it so they don't want it to exist.

Right, they all hate us ;D

May I know what is going on with link ? It showing me Forbidden page, and the message is "The page does not exist or your request was blocked by the firewall."
Is anyone else face this issue or I am the only one guy who is facing this issue?
By the way I have already try with Windscribe vpn extension to access but not working :")

It is best to use the Tor Browser or another IP such as Private Socks etc.
Nowadays we receive many attacks from VPNs and our firewall blocks some with high threat.

Everything works for me without any problems, also all other mirror domains coinomize.co and coinomize.is

Unless it was a temporary interruption, maybe you should clear the cache or at least try from another device/browser
Yes buddy, you are rigright!
I have rechecked and I am seeing that it is not the problem with their website the problem is with my region & IP.
I gave another try with another VPN and it is working fine now.

Bro you are my local board member. Coinomize is not accessible in Bangladesh region. because bitcoin is still considered as illegal currency on Bangladesh. as mixer platform not require kyc. you can access mixers by using vpn connection. i think this will not be any problem. Mixer is a means of completing Bitcoin transactions anonymously while keeping the wallet hidden. so there is no problem if you keep your IP hidden using vpn ha ha

Really? Coinomize is not accessible in Bangladesh without a VPN?

Unfortunately, this is the disadvantage of the Onion network. Unfortunately, there are faster and slower connections and you connect via several at the same time.

There is a minimum amount because we have to deduct the fees of course and if someone sends less we would be at 0 amount or minus. The blockchain fees are also constantly changing and the amount must then be adjusted automatically. In addition, in our opinion it is not worth mixing below 50-100$.

That is correct, but we give users the opportunity to deposit even more if the minimum amount has not been reached. So if you have deposited below the minimum amount you will immediately get a warning and you can deposit more to the same address and the payments will be combined and the process will start normally. This works for about 2 days, otherwise a penalty fee will be charged or if the amount is too low and the fees are more expensive, nothing can be paid out and the order will be deleted. This only works below the minimum amount, otherwise the order is considered completed after the payout.

No, they will give you the second option to deposit on the same address to make it > .0015 as a minimum.

Yes, but this has only been around for about 6 months.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1997
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes

I checked later, and this possibility really exists. Quite fair to users.
So, only when the total amount of BTC exceeds 0.0015, the mixing process starts. Are there any other restrictions, a specific period for how long this is active or similar?
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

I checked later, and this possibility really exists. Quite fair to users.
So, only when the total amount of BTC exceeds 0.0015, the mixing process starts. Are there any other restrictions, a specific period for how long this is active or similar?

I can't remember though, but it could be in 24 hours or less. And if you don't deposit a second time or you mixed < .0015 BTC the system will treat it like a donation and you won't get your mix coins. You those who will be using this platform should be aware of that minimum.

Oh ok, that's why I was surprised to see and uses < .0015 BTC to mix the last time as I'm not aware that there are minimum deposit.

But it's all good now and I will have that in mind when I uses our services again.

@NotATether - Yes, I understand, it could be that there are people who hasn't used Tor before and they could be in a big surprised of the slow down and then most likely not used it at all again. But for us who understand how privacy works, Tor will be our friend.  ;D

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
You don't need super fast speed always, and sometimes it's better to slow things down when you want to improve privacy.
I wouldn't recommend Tor browser for watching videos or mutlitasking, but it is very good for reading forums and doing basic browsing stuff.

We could connect the onion url but you would need an external Tor connection for that.
You should add that as optional feature, but I don't think it would be so hard to base your app on Tor browser.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1819
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Yes i also tried to access Coinomize site but i could not access ever. I also thinked this site is not accessible in our country. But now i am sure from your post. I will try to use vpn and i will try to access Coinomize site. I am also Bangladeshi so without use vpn not possible to access Coinomize because it is not permitted in our country. I think i will be successful to access by using VPN.
Have you tried DNS encryption before? Just in case your ISP doesn't use deep packet inspection or something similar to bypass the filter if such a thing exists. It won't hide your IP though, so probably not the best choice if privacy is your goal here. I use them regularly and it helps me access some blocked websites in my country. Still, using a paid and privacy-focused VPN is way better if for some reason you really want to access the clearnet network. CMIIW.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

You don't need super fast speed always, and sometimes it's better to slow things down when you want to improve privacy.
I wouldn't recommend Tor browser for watching videos or mutlitasking, but it is very good for reading forums and doing basic browsing stuff.

I'm from Asia though, and our country has one of the slowest internet in that region. That's why if you used Tor and you don't have patience, then you might find it very hard on yourself as you have to wait for too long.

I do agree, I used it sometimes to browse both community, but not doing basic browsing stuff. Most of the time, I encounter some images not showing or even hard to attach images as per my experience (others might have different experience though).

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG