follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

More details on how to earn Karma on partner forum, Check Here

Author Topic: Entrepreneurship today  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Karma Linux User
Entrepreneurship today
« on: January 20, 2024, 10:54:25 PM »
Entrepreneurship from my own perspective is being able to recognize a business opportunity around you and making use of that opportunity to better yourself and those around you by providing them with what they need for an affordable price while achieving your goals and aspirations, But in this present time can an entrepreneur become successful or are there things that you need to consider before embarking on this journey of entrepreneurship, thank you.
Always be yourself.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Entrepreneurship today
« on: January 20, 2024, 10:54:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mimi

• Activity: 49
  • Always be positive
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 24, 2024, 08:48:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
Re: Entrepreneurship today
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 11:23:04 PM »
Entrepreneurship from my own perspective is being able to recognize a business opportunity around you and making use of that opportunity to better yourself and those around you by providing them with what they need for an affordable price while achieving your goals and aspirations, But in this present time can an entrepreneur become successful or are there things that you need to consider before embarking on this journey of entrepreneurship, thank you.
THERE ARE FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE DECIDING TO VENTURE INTO ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT SOME OF THEM WHICH ARE AS FOLLOWS;
1) CAPITAL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR TO CONSIDER IN ENTERPRENURESHIP.
2) WHAT TO PRODUCE.
3) WHO TO PRODUCE FOR.
4) MARKETING THE PRODUCE.
5) DETERMINING THE COST,PROFIT AND LOSS.
Mimi❤️

Offline Bodhi2021

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 11:25:51 PM »
Thanks for this your wonderful points, have learn positively out of it, Thank you.
Always be yourself.

Offline Mimi

• Activity: 49
  • Always be positive
  • Last Active: February 24, 2024, 08:48:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 11:48:03 PM »
you are most welcome and i am happy my knowledge is useful to you.
Mimi❤️

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 06:36:40 PM »
Entrepreneurship is a process  of recognizing a particular business that is suitable  for  the environment  in which you are living, entrepreneurship has to do with taking present decision today against tomorrow,  and also  coordination that enhances communication  and eliminate personal communication achievement of personal interaction or interest. entrepreneurship has to do with investing and also establishing of businesses  and I as well  assigning responsibilities and authorities  to the manager connected  in order to make the task holder accountable.  entrepreneurship has to do with idea of production, creation, management in order for you to  meet up a certain demand or target.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2024, 04:26:18 PM »
You need to make available your capital that you will start up your business with. You should also have reserve funds in place so that if your business is not progressing, or is faced with some natural challenges attached to that business, you can have a back up and move on with your business. You should also consider the risky and how to reduce it to the lowest minimal. Taking advantage of your environment to set up a business that is not scarce to see, is a good one but you need to know the in and out of such business.

Offline Bodhi2021

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 09:58:08 PM »
Entrepreneurship is a process  of recognizing a particular business that is suitable  for  the environment  in which you are living, entrepreneurship has to do with taking present decision today against tomorrow,  and also  coordination that enhances communication  and eliminate personal communication achievement of personal interaction or interest. entrepreneurship has to do with investing and also establishing of businesses  and I as well  assigning responsibilities and authorities  to the manager connected  in order to make the task holder accountable.  entrepreneurship has to do with idea of production, creation, management in order for you to  meet up a certain demand or target.

Thank you for your wonderful points I will put it into consideration
Always be yourself.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 09:58:08 PM »

Offline Bodhi2021

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 09:59:58 PM »
You need to make available your capital that you will start up your business with. You should also have reserve funds in place so that if your business is not progressing, or is faced with some natural challenges attached to that business, you can have a back up and move on with your business. You should also consider the risky and how to reduce it to the lowest minimal. Taking advantage of your environment to set up a business that is not scarce to see, is a good one but you need to know the in and out of such business.

I do appreciate your points all, it really encouraging and guides to me
Always be yourself.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1031
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2024, 11:17:51 PM »

Well, I find your definition convincing. Entreprenerism can have different definitions but one meaning. Based on how I understand entrepreneurship, I can say that it is the ability of an individual to recognize a good market opportunity, know the needs of people in that market, and be able to risk investing some money to start a business where you attend to people's needs for the purpose of making profit and also satisfying their needs. Entrepreneurs are risk-takers.

Well, in this time, like you said, entrepreneurs can still become successful, but it really takes a lot of characteristics to get successful. Some characteristics are:

Access the market first, get to know people's needs, and start a business that can actually satisfy their needs.

Always make a survey of the kind of business you want to go into and the area in which you want to start the business.

There are more.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 09:13:24 PM »
One aspect of entrepreneurship we must take seriously is 'opportunity '  we have to ensure we get the right opportunities so we do not waste our resources on a "dead-on-arrival" kind of project. Many entrepreneurs ignore good opportunities in their environment and go for something else that will not strive well in the environment they find themselves.  This is one of the reasons entrepreneurs fail. If you get the right opportunity,  you will be certain of future growth.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2024, 03:14:22 PM »

Yes I agree with you, entrepreneurship today is amazing because of the help of modern technology.
Before you think of becoming an entrepreneur to use your ideas and innovations for business purposes, you should be familiar and have experience or knowledge on what you want to do and also how committed are you to doing that business? And you should also reason your finance before opening a business.
For me I think those are the key things that you should consider to become a successful entrepreneur.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG