follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Cryptocurrency good or bad for loan?  (Read 3041 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:27:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Cryptocurrency good or bad for loan?
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2024, 06:45:21 PM »
That is true. But if you are good at forecasting the market and you prove it many times that the price of a currency will go up high in this kind of market structure, then go. All types of investment has risks and we all know that cryptocurrency is volatile, and that volatility is the reason why people get rich instantly. So if you want to invest in a clever way, you should know that you only invested solely to Bitcoin.
That's true but it's still worth noting that, no matter how many times you've predicted the market correctly, it doesn't always mean that you can trust the predictions completely, it's always advisable to thread with caution at all time and always remember that the market can take a different turn from how you're currently seeing it at any time.
That's why we should only invest what we can afford to lose, because if we go all in knowing that our analysis doesn't work 100% there is a high risk of losing your money. To prevent that to happen, we should diversify our money to different cryptocurrencies if we are going to invest, but if we want to trade in futures, we should only use a a tiny portion of our overall assets so that you can still make up if you lose your current trades.

I am not a person who knows how to trade futures, because I have no knowledge of trading in the short term and with that type of risk, but it is something that I would be very careful about, the market situation has a lot to do with that. For example, the situation for now is that it can go up a lot due to the effects of the halving and because of the effect that it can go up much more to a new ath when the 4-year cycle is completed, so we have to consider all these things before That we can do anything, I see that for a loan with crypto the best is in USD, the rest represents risk, because if the market is close to going up, it is more risky even for loans in crypto.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2024, 06:45:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2024, 06:45:40 PM »
While investing in crypto, many people take loans from banks, but later they have to face difficulties in repaying the loans if there is a loss. How much crypto is needed to manage social life and can it be the only dependent income source of your life?
Well, I personally don't use loan money for my crypto investments since I do crypto for a crypto here in this industry especially nowadays. Before I use my hard earned money to invest but I learned that it's too risky that is why I am working on signature campaigns to get crypto so I can buy crypto as well. Depending on how much your lifestyle is worth then that's how much you need from crypto and no crypto is not my only source of income right now it was just a choice of investment for me.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1534
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2024, 07:15:24 PM »
While investing in crypto, many people take loans from banks, but later they have to face difficulties in repaying the loans if there is a loss. How much crypto is needed to manage social life and can it be the only dependent income source of your life?
Well, I personally don't use loan money for my crypto investments since I do crypto for a crypto here in this industry especially nowadays. Before I use my hard earned money to invest but I learned that it's too risky that is why I am working on signature campaigns to get crypto so I can buy crypto as well. Depending on how much your lifestyle is worth then that's how much you need from crypto and no crypto is not my only source of income right now it was just a choice of investment for me.
We should bare up into your minds that income or profits in crypto isnt really that something that could be considered to be guarantee and this is why it would really be that fully risky if you would really be taking up some loan and you would really be that repying those loans by making use of those profits on which we know that there's no way that you could really be able to assure that you would really be making  money. Invest on what you can afford to lose and this is something that should be your primary rule when it comes to this manner. This is why it would really be important
that you do really now on what you are doing.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1121
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 01:51:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2024, 08:27:46 PM »
I don't take risk by taking loan for investing in bitcoin, tried spending my salary from offline job and saving it day by day before using for capital in cryptocurrency trading.
I think taking loan is not bad but you have assets firstly and get limitation loan under 20% of your total assets having.
Behind first time joining cryptocurrency I don;t have any assets yet its not good ideas taking loan for cryptocurrency trading capital, I don't know how repayment every month if use loan for trading behind not always promising with profitable every month or every week.

Offline Mate2237

• Activity: 761
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:42:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2024, 09:26:00 PM »
It is a business so if anyone is interested then there is no need to worry if the person knows how to collect his money back then it is good to give out loan and let the borrow also pay back their loans on time. Taking loan from cryptocurrency is good but what are you taking the loan for? If you are not doing anything then I will not advise you to take the loan because cryptocurrency is volatile in nature.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1006
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2024, 10:44:44 PM »
Well we can turn this into a mathematical thing and can show you why taking a loan is actually quite bad for you and you should never invest with money that you got from the banks.

How can we do that? Calculation the amount of money you need to make per month every mont ht ostay above the payment you pay to the bank. So lets say you took out an X amount of loan and need to pay Y amount of to the bank every month. You need to make more than Y amount EVERY month, on average of course. That is not going to happen and you are going to lose on some months, which is why nobody does this.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1753
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:34:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2024, 11:08:12 PM »
It is a business so if anyone is interested then there is no need to worry if the person knows how to collect his money back then it is good to give out loan and let the borrow also pay back their loans on time. Taking loan from cryptocurrency is good but what are you taking the loan for? If you are not doing anything then I will not advise you to take the loan because cryptocurrency is volatile in nature.
Actually it is a personal choice to take a loan or not. However, crypto value is very volatile, it can change drastically at any time. If we don't really understand the characteristics of crypto coins, it will be very risky to take a loan with crypto coins. Even someone wants to have an intention to take a loan with crypto, he is better to understand well how crypto price fluctuates. But make sure to take a loan if it is very needed only, it is always not recommended to take a loan if it is not necessary.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2024, 11:08:12 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2024, 05:22:45 PM »
Actually it is a personal choice to take a loan or not. However, crypto value is very volatile, it can change drastically at any time. If we don't really understand the characteristics of crypto coins, it will be very risky to take a loan with crypto coins. Even someone wants to have an intention to take a loan with crypto, he is better to understand well how crypto price fluctuates. But make sure to take a loan if it is very needed only, it is always not recommended to take a loan if it is not necessary.
Never take a loan just to trade in cryptocurrency as long as we don't understand cryptocurrency price movements. However, when we understand cryptocurrency price movements, we can take out loans and trade safely and should make a profit. If we don't make a profit, it will always make us depressed because the money we use for trading is borrowed money.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 886
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:33:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2024, 06:23:55 PM »
In this case I want to directly tell you that if you have planned like this then suspend your plan here because this plan will never be good for you. If you are thinking of taking a loan from a bank or investing in bitcoins by borrowing money from others, eliminate them in advance because they will cause problems for you in the future. The outcome of investing in Bitcoin is uncertain so you don't need to borrow money from anywhere for a certain period of time based on this uncertain outcome. I will only tell you to invest the amount of money you can afford to lose and the amount of money that losing it will not affect your life badly. There is no need for you to invest by borrowing unnecessary money.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1534
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2024, 08:16:22 PM »
Never take a loan just to trade in cryptocurrency as long as we don't understand cryptocurrency price movements. However, when we understand cryptocurrency price movements, we can take out loans and trade safely and should make a profit. If we don't make a profit, it will always make us depressed because the money we use for trading is borrowed money.
Never ever considering out this kind of step because if you do find yourself that being taking up some loan on something which there's no assurance that you could really be able to make money on
and having no capacity on paying it up in other income sources then it would really be that a huge problem on the time that you would really be on such situation on which you would really be
trying out to make yourself having that kind of approach and decision making when it comes to this kind of condition. Income or making money with crypto investment isnt giving out that
kind of sure date or moment or even the condition you do have which we know that you could neither be losing or gaining money depending on the market condition.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG