follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Looking at Potential Altcoins in the Altseason in 2024  (Read 709 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Looking at Potential Altcoins in the Altseason in 2024
« on: January 22, 2024, 04:30:55 AM »

The Altcoin Season Index is calculated when 75 percent of the top 50 coins performed better than Bitcoin during the previous season in the last 90 days.

The Altcoin Season Index shows the number 76 out of 100, which means we are getting closer to Altseason. Market players should start preparing to use this momentum to improve portfolio performance.

Altcoins Worth Taking into Account During Altseason 2024, there are several crypto assets worth taking into account. Furthermore, the Bittime research team has compiled a list of altcoins that are interesting to collect due to various factors.

1. Ethereum (ETH)
2. Solana (SOL)
3. Celestia (TIA)
4. Avalanche (AVAX)
5. Cardano (ADA)
6. Manta Network (MANTA)

It's all up to the individual to decide whether they want to accept what has been said or actually do their own research on which one to choose.

Links:
Altseason

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Looking at Potential Altcoins in the Altseason in 2024
« on: January 22, 2024, 04:30:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Looking at Potential Altcoins in the Altseason in 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 04:33:19 PM »
If viewed from the last 90 days, Calestia (TIA) and Manta Network (MANTA) are not included why, because MANTA and TIA are not 90 days old but both have good fundamentals and ecosystems until now TIA and MANTA prices are still stable despite the BTC shock.
For AVAX, ETH, SOL and ADA, if I personally am not interested in AVAX and ADA because they once made me cry but for SOL and ETH I still save a little and I stake in one of the validators, hopefully these two coins will make me smile later.
DYOR

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 02:38:12 AM »
5. Cardano (ADA)
Links:
Altseason
This Cardano coin is yet to show its superiority and now we can look forward to it. ::)
Other coins such as Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Avalanche have all provided updates and various price increases that are quite visible.
But Cardano coin is still as usual, it doesn't look like there will be any Gems coming, the founder of Cardano coin has still not given a statement that will make Cardano coin increase in price.
My references are only from various Telegram channels, because every cryptocurrency trade including Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Avalanche coins has been updated but not Cardano coins.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 07:50:12 AM »
If viewed from the last 90 days, Calestia (TIA) and Manta Network (MANTA) are not included why, because MANTA and TIA are not 90 days old but both have good fundamentals and ecosystems until now TIA and MANTA prices are still stable despite the BTC shock.
For AVAX, ETH, SOL and ADA, if I personally am not interested in AVAX and ADA because they once made me cry but for SOL and ETH I still save a little and I stake in one of the validators, hopefully these two coins will make me smile later.
DYOR
Blessed are those who are still able to continue saving because the aim is clear for good in the future. I appreciate everyone who does this.I also think that Eth and Sol are realistic choices to hold and invest in, especially since the current situation is approaching the halving era.
but I myself still haven't done it, like you do to continue saving, I will try from now on to buy sol in installments.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 03:39:52 PM »
SOL and ETH are my main investments in altcoins. Learning from 2021, Sol gave me a lot of profits, from the airdrop and the main coin SOL itself. I hope that this season SOL can provide the same profits.
MANTA and TIA are still quite new and there is a risk of loss, we just don't know what the future holds.
there is a small addition in my parfolio polygon as an additional investment this season even though I am not 100% sure it will reach a new ATH this season,

aiviaa485

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 12:47:10 PM »
-Sol gave me a lot of profits, from the airdrop and the main coin SOL itself.
Oh wow really?
How much profit did you make from Solana coins?
Don't mention USD because that is a specific price, just mention how much USD you get from Solana coins?

Looks like you really understand the Solana coin blockchain?
You are also very sure that the Solana coin will rise again when the Bull Run occurs.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 04:02:05 PM »
-Sol gave me a lot of profits, from the airdrop and the main coin SOL itself.
Oh wow really?
How much profit did you make from Solana coins?
Don't mention USD because that is a specific price, just mention how much USD you get from Solana coins?

Looks like you really understand the Solana coin blockchain?
You are also very sure that the Solana coin will rise again when the Bull Run occurs.

I don't understand deeply  every crypto.  I just entered suddenly.  you could say i following fomo,
and forget that I have made a profit from each coin and leave a little as savings in case there is an increase in the next session

the amount is not that big actually for your size, because I have an instinct that your assets are more than mine
but for me if it is above 100$ that is already big

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 04:02:05 PM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2024, 08:17:55 PM »
SOL and ETH are my main investments in altcoins. Learning from 2021, Sol gave me a lot of profits, from the airdrop and the main coin SOL itself. I hope that this season SOL can provide the same profits.
MANTA and TIA are still quite new and there is a risk of loss, we just don't know what the future holds.
there is a small addition in my parfolio polygon as an additional investment this season even though I am not 100% sure it will reach a new ATH this season,
Matic is a good coin because many say that the matic coin is the second version of ETH but you have to remember that it is not L2, you must know that in 2021 almost all coins are pumped until coins that do not have an ecosystem are also pumped so there is no need to be discouraged because everything has been determined what else should you worry about the coins that you hold are all good coins and BTC has now touched the price of $42k

IyemRoker

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2024, 06:07:38 PM »
I still choose Solana coins because Solana coins recover very quickly.
At the end of 2023 alone the price will be around 10 USD and then increase to more than 110 USD.
The value of this number means a 10x increase and of course the market cap of the Solana coin is up to a 10x increase.
From the Solana coin, lots of tokens have emerged and are starting to increase in value very rapidly, this is an incredibly large community for the Solana coin and I am sure that this Solana coin will still be in my wallet, even if it is only 0.3 Solana coin. ;D

aiviaa485

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2024, 07:07:20 PM »
I don't understand deeply  every crypto.  I just entered suddenly.  you could say i following fomo,
and forget that I have made a profit from each coin and leave a little as savings in case there is an increase in the next session
This means that here we can see that your luck is higher than your bad luck.
You are given the opportunity to buy and you are ready to buy it so that your luck will immediately be achieved with Solana coins.
You are also ready for the risks you will take and the effects of the Solana coin, whether it will go down or up but you came at the right time, type in the Solana Dump coin price and you buy it right then and there.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2024, 07:57:12 PM »
I still choose Solana coins because Solana coins recover very quickly.
At the end of 2023 alone the price will be around 10 USD and then increase to more than 110 USD.
The value of this number means a 10x increase and of course the market cap of the Solana coin is up to a 10x increase.
From the Solana coin, lots of tokens have emerged and are starting to increase in value very rapidly, this is an incredibly large community for the Solana coin and I am sure that this Solana coin will still be in my wallet, even if it is only 0.3 Solana coin. ;D
You are serious about the price of Solana at the end of 2023 $10 because what I know is that Solana touched a price below $10 at the end of 2022 and at the beginning of 2023 after that Solana continued to rise the last price in 2023 was around $50 and then rose to $120, I hope you typo.
If you have 0.3 Soles that's a lot because I don't have that many soles, be happy.
 :)

aiviaa485

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2024, 12:07:56 PM »
If you have 0.3 Soles that's a lot because I don't have that many soles, be happy.
 :)
But it seems like you are using this proverb "low down to skyrocket".
You have a lot of experience but you don't have Solana up to 0.3 Solana coins, it looks like this is hidden in the CEX wallet. ;D
In my opinion, if you are a member who actively participates in Testnets and various Retrodrops on Solana coins, it seems like you should have Solana coins for transaction gas fees, at least 0.1 Solana.
But if you still don't have Solana coins, it looks like you are holding stable coins like USDT and USDC, and are prepared to buy more Solana coins when the Dump occurs. ;D

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 02:01:45 PM »
This means that here we can see that your luck is higher than your bad luck.
You are given the opportunity to buy and you are ready to buy it so that your luck will immediately be achieved with Solana coins.
You are also ready for the risks you will take and the effects of the Solana coin, whether it will go down or up but you came at the right time, type in the Solana Dump coin price and you buy it right then and there.

as we know, buying when the coin is dumping is the most appropriate thing but it all comes down to luck,
it's like if we play the lottery or the ratio is 10:1, we will definitely get luck, only we don't know which coin can bring us luck.

aiviaa485

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2024, 01:52:03 PM »
as we know, buying when the coin is dumping is the most appropriate thing but it all comes down to luck,
it's like if we play the lottery or the ratio is 10:1, we will definitely get luck, only we don't know which coin can bring us luck.
Luck is an opportunity that comes when we are prepared. This proverb is often said on Google or we can search on Google Search.
Luck in cryptocurrency is also the same as in others because cryptocurrency trading is always full of unpredictable price ups and downs, it requires a lot of luck.

Which coin do you think is for your luck??
I saw that the DOGE coin seemed to be on my side because the DOGE coin seemed to be sleeping soundly.
The price of the DOGE coin seems to be stable at 0.0722 USD, even though the price of Bitcoin goes up and down, the DOGE coin is still stable at the price I have mentioned. ;D

-DOGEforMyLucky

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2024, 02:02:06 PM »
But it seems like you are using this proverb "low down to skyrocket".
You have a lot of experience but you don't have Solana up to 0.3 Solana coins, it looks like this is hidden in the CEX wallet. ;D
In my opinion, if you are a member who actively participates in Testnets and various Retrodrops on Solana coins, it seems like you should have Solana coins for transaction gas fees, at least 0.1 Solana.
But if you still don't have Solana coins, it looks like you are holding stable coins like USDT and USDC, and are prepared to buy more Solana coins when the Dump occurs. ;D
This year I don't want to buy any coins except airdrops, for me to interact on the Solana network it doesn't take much soles just $2-10 is enough, if you want to see my wallet balance in Solana, this is it.

The PIP coin I got from the airdrop in 2021 ago I have sold it as the rest is just that.
Why don't I keep a lot of coins because I was traumatized in 2021 I had coins that if sold maybe around $150 but now everything is down I have a little regret but I consider it an investment :) If Solana goes down to $30 maybe I'll buy some.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG