follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Women Shaping the Future: Exploring the Impact of Women in the Crypto Space  (Read 606 times)

Offline tinakoya

• Activity: 263
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 09:17:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
Introduction:

In the predominantly male-dominated realm of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, women are increasingly making their mark, driving innovation, fostering community, and advocating for diversity. As the crypto space continues to evolve, it's essential to recognize and celebrate the invaluable contributions of women who are shaping its future.

Breaking Barriers and Leading Innovations:
Among the notable pioneers is Elizabeth Stark, co-founder, and CEO of Lightning Labs, whose work focuses on scaling Bitcoin through the Lightning Network. Stark's efforts have been instrumental in enhancing Bitcoin's usability and scalability, paving the way for broader adoption.

Amber Baldet, former Executive Director at J.P. Morgan's Blockchain Center of Excellence, is another trailblazer. She left J.P. Morgan to co-found Clovyr, a platform designed to make decentralized applications more accessible. Baldet's expertise in blockchain and her commitment to privacy and security have been instrumental in shaping the industry.

Galia Benartzi, co-founder of Bancor Protocol, has been a driving force behind the development of decentralized liquidity networks. Bancor's innovative protocol enables automated token conversions without the need for traditional exchanges, empowering users to trade digital assets seamlessly.

Yi He, co-founder of Binance, has played a pivotal role in establishing one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges. Her leadership and strategic vision have propelled Binance to the forefront of the crypto industry, offering a wide range of services and fostering global adoption.

Advocacy and Community Building:
In addition to their entrepreneurial endeavors, women in the crypto space are actively involved in advocacy and community building. Perianne Boring, founder, and president of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, has been a leading voice in shaping regulatory policies that foster innovation and adoption of blockchain technology.

Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer at CoinShares, is a prominent advocate for cryptocurrency and blockchain education. Through her writings, presentations, and media appearances, Demirors has played a crucial role in demystifying crypto and promoting its potential to revolutionize finance and beyond.

Bridging the Gender Gap:
Despite their significant contributions, women in the crypto space continue to face challenges related to gender bias and underrepresentation. Initiatives like Women in Blockchain and She256 aim to address these disparities by providing support, mentorship, and networking opportunities for women in the industry.

Impact and Future Outlook:
The involvement of women in the crypto space brings diverse perspectives, ideas, and talents to the forefront, driving innovation and fostering a more inclusive ecosystem. As the industry continues to mature, it's crucial to recognize the value of diversity and empower women to lead and succeed in blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Conclusion:
The contributions of women in the crypto space are both significant and far-reaching, encompassing technological innovation, community engagement, and advocacy for a more inclusive industry. By celebrating their achievements and supporting initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion, we can create a brighter and more equitable future for blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Closing Thoughts:
As we look ahead, let us continue to champion the voices and contributions of women in the crypto space. By fostering a culture of inclusivity and empowerment, we can unlock the full potential of blockchain technology and create a more equitable future for all.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

Yi He, co-founder of Binance, and maybe this is his Twitter account https://twitter.com/heyibinance
I am very interested in Yi He because she is a woman who is responsible and capable of leading a large company, namely Binance.
A woman who is active in cryptocurrency and is able to create something very big and has users from all over the world, this is extraordinary, I really respect her.
I have also seen the Twitter account of Yi He, co-founder of Binance, she is very active in continuing to support Binance and many of his properties use tickers and symbols from Binance, great!

Offline tinakoya

• View Profile

Yi He, co-founder of Binance, and maybe this is his Twitter account https://twitter.com/heyibinance
I am very interested in Yi He because she is a woman who is responsible and capable of leading a large company, namely Binance.
A woman who is active in cryptocurrency and is able to create something very big and has users from all over the world, this is extraordinary, I really respect her.
I have also seen the Twitter account of Yi He, co-founder of Binance, she is very active in continuing to support Binance and many of his properties use tickers and symbols from Binance, great!

Yi He is a prominent figure in the cryptocurrency space, best known as one of the co-founders of Binance, one of the world's largest and most influential cryptocurrency exchanges. She initially started her career in the crypto industry as a community support member at OKCoin, another major cryptocurrency exchange. Later, Yi He joined forces with Changpeng Zhao (CZ) and other co-founders to establish Binance in 2017. As a co-founder, she played a key role in the early development and growth of Binance, contributing to its success as a leading exchange platform in the global crypto market. She is really reserved and love being in the background. hehehe

IyemRoker

She is really reserved and love being in the background. hehehe
Oh, so he was originally from the OK coin team?
OK Coin, if I'm not mistaken, OKEx or not?
This means that from the start, Yi He already had a lot of experience in cryptocurrency, so it's only natural that CZ immediately offered Yi He to join Binance.

Is it true that Yi He has a quiet character?
How do you know that Yi He is quiet? The thing is, I have never seen this personal article about Yi He.  ;D

Offline tinakoya

• View Profile

This means that from the start, Yi He already had a lot of experience in cryptocurrency, so it's only natural that CZ immediately offered Yi He to join Binance.

How do you know that Yi He is quiet? The thing is, I have never seen this personal article about Yi He.  ;D

CZ himself was the Head of Development at OKCoin before co-founding Binance with Yi He so they had previously worked together.

OKCoin and OKEx are related entities but they are not the same company. Both OKCoin and OKEx are cryptocurrency exchanges, but they operate independently.

OKCoin was founded in 2013 and primarily focuses on providing trading services for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.

OKEx, on the other hand, was founded in 2014 by Star Xu, who is also the founder of OKCoin. OKEx offers a wider range of services beyond spot trading, including futures trading, options trading, and more complex financial products.

While they share a common origin, OKCoin and OKEx operate as separate platforms with distinct features and offerings.

Yi He preferred to be behind the scenes and hence reserved, I know there was an article about her and her contribution to Binance sometime last year, sure you would find it on Google.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Closing Thoughts:
As we look ahead, let us continue to champion the voices and contributions of women in the crypto space. By fostering a culture of inclusivity and empowerment, we can unlock the full potential of blockchain technology and create a more equitable future for all.
Yeps, that's why I'm here, I want to continue learning about cryptocurrency.
Maybe I can't be as famous as those mentioned, but I'm sure on the altcoinstalks forum I can understand a little about crytocurrency.
I will also probably have a lot more friends on the altcoinstalks forum because I see many active members here and I can only say "amazing" to the women who have been mentioned in this thread.

As long as there is time, energy and thoughts, I will continue to try to be active on the altcoinstalks forum so that later I can be like Elizabeth Stark and friends. ;)
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

IyemRoker

CZ himself was the Head of Development at OKCoin before co-founding Binance with Yi He so they had previously worked together.
Agghhh I know,
What is called cooperation is that friends will always continue to work together and have mutual trust.
If Cz and Yi He have been friends and worked together for a long time, it means they really trust each other, so working together to create Binance was very easy.

Yi He has a quiet character, it doesn't matter to me and I was just joking with you to ask about Yi He's personality.
What I am sure of is that Yi He has extraordinary abilities above the average of other women because she is one of the founders of Binance, awesome!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline tinakoya

• View Profile

Closing Thoughts:
Yeps, that's why I'm here, I want to continue learning about cryptocurrency.
Maybe I can't be as famous as those mentioned, but I'm sure on the altcoinstalks forum I can understand a little about crytocurrency.
I will also probably have a lot more friends on the altcoinstalks forum because I see many active members here and I can only say "amazing" to the women who have been mentioned in this thread.

As long as there is time, energy and thoughts, I will continue to try to be active on the altcoinstalks forum so that later I can be like Elizabeth Stark and friends. ;)

I would say be yourself my friend, not like any other person then your activity and hard work will pay off. Spread your wings and fly into the deeper depth of crypto space  ;D

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
    • View Profile

I would say be yourself my friend, not like any other person then your activity and hard work will pay off. Spread your wings and fly into the deeper depth of crypto space  ;D
But all of this requires a process and up to this moment I still spend more than 60 minutes every day continuing to use altcoinstalks.
I spend time on altcoinstalks after I get home from work at the factory, I like the altcoinstalks forum because I often discuss a lot of information about cryptocurrency.
I'm just not lucky because I don't have a lot of money so I can't be like those who dare to create a company or join other people's companies and become collaborative partners.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline tinakoya

• View Profile

But all of this requires a process and up to this moment I still spend more than 60 minutes every day continuing to use altcoinstalks.
I spend time on altcoinstalks after I get home from work at the factory, I like the altcoinstalks forum because I often discuss a lot of information about cryptocurrency.
I'm just not lucky because I don't have a lot of money so I can't be like those who dare to create a company or join other people's companies and become collaborative partners.

You don't need to start a company exclusively to make a difference, just by learning you will find your passion someday and maybe find yourself as an early contributor to a startup or something or even work fully with a company you would help grow

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Re: Women Shaping the Future: Exploring the Impact of Women in the Crypto Space
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2024, 06:05:32 AM »
You don't need to start a company exclusively to make a difference, just by learning you will find your passion someday and maybe find yourself as an early contributor to a startup or something or even work fully with a company you would help grow
Learning cryptocurrency requires patience and takes a lot of energy, thought and time. Hopefully you can immediately understand cryptocurrency and be much different from me who is full of struggle.

I also have a question for you about a cryptocurrency project.
Are you interested in becoming CEO of a cryptocurrency project?
What will you prepare in advance if you have a cryptocurrency project?
What do you choose for a cryptocurrency project, DEX, CEX, Blockchain coin or token on another blockchain?
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

Re: Women Shaping the Future: Exploring the Impact of Women in the Crypto Space
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 01:55:26 PM »
Amber Baldet, former Executive Director at J.P. Morgan's Blockchain Center of Excellence, is another trailblazer. She left J.P. Morgan to co-found Clovyr, a platform designed to make decentralized applications more accessible. Baldet's expertise in blockchain and her commitment to privacy and security have been instrumental in shaping the industry.
I just found out about this news, I'm sure this will be a better discussion in the future.
Amber Baldet seems to have a very brave character in her life because she dared to leave her high-paying job at J.P. Morgan.
If I were him, I would continue to work at J.P. Morgan because as far as I know, J.P. Morgan is a bona fide company and has branches all over the world.
Amber Baldet is indeed extraordinary, I give her a thumbs up for daring to move into the cryptocurrency environment. I also checked it on Google and found information about Amber Baldet.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG