follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do everyone think everybody is making it in Crypto?  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Do everyone think everybody is making it in Crypto?
« on: March 07, 2024, 02:19:54 AM »
Let's have an honest discussion about bullish sentiment in the market. Not everyone claiming to be bullish online truly is. Some may have bought at the peak due to excessive hype, while others missed out and sold early.

Currently everyone seems happy because we're in bull run but that's not the in case. Are you bullish enough even as we in the bull run? That's what matters

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Do everyone think everybody is making it in Crypto?
« on: March 07, 2024, 02:19:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Do everyone think everybody is making it in Crypto?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 07:45:32 AM »

Currently everyone seems happy because we're in bull run but that's not the in case. Are you bullish enough even as we in the bull run? That's what matters...

Generally speaking, I am happy with the current bullish state that crypto industry is in right now. But personally, I am not bullish enough in the sense that currently I don't have a significant amount of Bitcoin all because I already sold mine months ago for emergency purposes. And am not blaming anyone but the situation I got into. I also made some bad decisions with my other coins leaving me with just little on my wallets...but then there is no time to complain as it would just be too late for me to do anything about it. Your point that not all can really benefit with the market bull is, of course, so true and this can be true with any investment vehicle we may take into account. In other words, in an open market, there is no guarantee whatsoever, there will always be winners and there will be losers. And that is life.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 11:05:20 AM »
I mean, there is no way everybody is going to win. You need to sell your coins to make a profit, somebody needs to buy it, including when we're at the top. Whoever that is, at some point in time they'll face a huge loss whenever the bear market happens unless their business doesn't rely on it to make profits, such as influencers that I believe never actually care about the project that they shilled. This is not exclusive to crypto either, traders or investors get rekt regardless of what market they choose, the difference is probably the time it happens.

And what do you mean bullish enough anyway? Believe we will get new ATH (which we did recently), albeit not by much iirc), believe we won't get any retrace? Buying a ton of alts and getting a loan to buy Bitcoin, or what?

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 03:27:27 PM »
Let's have an honest discussion about bullish sentiment in the market. Not everyone claiming to be bullish online truly is. Some may have bought at the peak due to excessive hype, while others missed out and sold early.

Currently everyone seems happy because we're in bull run but that's not the in case. Are you bullish enough even as we in the bull run? That's what matters
My mission right now is to get 1 Bitcoin so if I take profit or sell I won't be getting 1 BTC in the right time because price goes up and then quantity goes down that is why I keep on holding my Bitcoin until I will get my target. I always do DCA so I don't think I will miss an opportunity here not unless I stop accumulating Bitcoin and then selling it like others do.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 04:48:34 PM »

NO,  there is many succee story about crypto currency and crypto investment but be mindful not everyone is making money from crypto currency. Like other investment, and not everyone is successful. Some people may have unrealistic expectations about the amount of money that can be made from crypto. Note it's very important to know the risk involved and the rewards of investing.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 04:57:58 PM »

If we want to be honest as you said, right now we don't have much people that has bought much coin at the top, Bitcoin is trading above $66k, slightly lower than the previous all time high. Any person that but bitcoin now should have a minimal loss except for other people that invested in meme coins that crash anytime Bitcoin makes some snikky moves.

Everyone in bull market will try to claim to be expert but many of them don't know what they are doing, they just follow everyone footsteps when a coin is running which is bad. An investor need to do necessary research and after that, they can buy the coin the believe in and this will help you minimize losses and maximize profits in the bull run.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 05:45:14 PM »
My mission right now is to get 1 Bitcoin so if I take profit or sell I won't be getting 1 BTC in the right time because price goes up and then quantity goes down that is why I keep on holding my Bitcoin until I will get my target. I always do DCA so I don't think I will miss an opportunity here not unless I stop accumulating Bitcoin and then selling it like others do.

The method which you are using are very advantageous and everyone should use in such situations. Also you have set you target so you will not miss the opportunity and also will not regret as you planning is appreciable.

Accumulate bitcoin until you can and have money and the market is going well so your profit will be huge as you are doing it well by using DCA. Bitcoin will soon touch new ATH so all those will be in advantage who use their mind and make a plan before buying and selling.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 05:45:14 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 06:07:23 PM »

Many people stop doing DCA because of the current increase in bitcoin, I can understand because maybe they feel enough to have enough bitcoin in their portfolio and they choose to switch to altcoins to look for profits there.

Some other people are starting to take advantage and sell their bitcoins at this time. I think this is a very natural thing because they have also been holding bitcoins in their wallets for a long time. This goes back to our decision, because in my opinion any step is profitable.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 06:28:59 PM »

A bullish market will make many people very happy because those who invested in a bear market should be happy when a bull market turns out to be a bull market.  Because here there will definitely be a big profit in their case and it is natural that everyone will be happy in the bullish market if they get the profit.  But in my case, instead of selling all the bitcoins from my bitcoin holdings during a bullish market, I sell a small amount instead of withdrawing my invested dollars and re-holding the profit dollars for long-term investments.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2024, 06:57:03 PM »

The happiness about the bull run is a general sentiment in the market because even those who don't have enough holdings feel happy when they see the market going up, just like me. (joking, I have staked Ethereum and Cosmos for long term)

However, if we talk about being profitable and bullish, you are right that maybe a lot of people are not in profit yet with their investments but they are still happy because they know it's a good time in the market. Some might not feel happy about the bull run because they might have missed the opportunities to fill their bags.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 811
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 07:19:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2024, 08:12:46 PM »

This will have to do with the entry point of every single crypto enthusiast. When it comes to early adopters, I believe they are very much  on the profit side because of the opportunity they had to join projects at the earliest stage of its startup.

Looking at the current market status, people who bought as at January when coins and tokens were down should be on profit now as the market is evidently bullish and they should have benefited from their investment accordingly.

So therefore, I believe so many enthusiast should have been able to make it except those who entered late into the market. Although crypto is still on it's early stage of adoption so no one can tell what the future holds for enthusiast. Those who were opportuned to have been in the industry at the earliest stage can tell better their stand and what they have achieved from the industry so far.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2024, 08:44:39 PM »
Generally speaking, I am happy with the current bullish state that crypto industry is in right now. But personally, I am not bullish enough in the sense that currently I don't have a significant amount of Bitcoin all because I already sold mine months ago for emergency purposes. And am not blaming anyone but the situation I got into. I also made some bad decisions with my other coins leaving me with just little on my wallets...but then there is no time to complain as it would just be too late for me to do anything about it. Your point that not all can really benefit with the market bull is, of course, so true and this can be true with any investment vehicle we may take into account. In other words, in an open market, there is no guarantee whatsoever, there will always be winners and there will be losers. And that is life.
Actually, in my opinion, bullrun is necessary to create optimism in this market.

A year ago, BTC's stagnation and weak recovery only created skepticism. As a result, investors had chosen to wait for growth signals or sell tokens because they were worried that BTC will continue to decline below $15K. Meanwhile, onchain data shows that MM has been actively accumulating BTC in the sub-$25K price zone.

I do not support any extreme views: either excessive fear or excessive greed. We have market cyclicality to regulate behavior: greed in bullruns and fear in bearsleep. OCO orders are a useful tool for us to effectively protect our assets so we do not fall into the group of losers in the market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2024, 09:02:01 PM »

In my case I have also FOMO . Actually I have holding btc for long-term and now when bitcoin was on 56k I have sold my sum of my bitcoin holding. Actually my target was that I will re-buy the bitcoin for 50k but alash bitcoin take bullish and get in to first step of next bull season .
Anyway I am hoping for the correction until I am holding usdt that fund.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2024, 09:08:35 PM »

being bullish and taking profit after a huge price spike i think will make you someone who is making it in crypto. although selling it today may seem like an early dump but still if you profited, its still a good decision whether you buy back or not.

a person who hold BTC or even when its just altcoins in his wallet, will make it huge when the alt season finally makes its prices soaring. the best part if altcoins is that even with just a few cents off increment to its price, the holder can still make a load because of their altcoins bag.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 804
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2024, 09:45:46 PM »

I can claim that I am bullish and truly also, those who have bought at the peak they will also be in profit after some time if they are good enough to control their emotions till the next ATH or recovery. I am so bullish on BTC at the time being due to its potential and I think it's just a start for TC, while many think it is the end or middle of a bull run while I think it's not. Instaed the result we are seeing now must have been in front of our eyes when the ETFs got approved but due to OTC trading and other factors that have slowed things down, we weren't able to see these results till now. The market really moves slowly and on its own time.

I don't think everyone is happy and making it in crypto because those who have bought at high not in this cycle but in the last cycle must be so frustrated till now to exit the market as fast as they can, and those who bought high and now the market is going down and they did not make any profits.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██