follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Losing in Gambling for not Listening  (Read 396 times)

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Losing in Gambling for not Listening
« on: March 11, 2024, 12:56:53 AM »
Winning in gambling can come from different dimensions. Sometimes a message that would guarantee winning can be passed to us through a friend and so adhering to the message would bring winning and vice versa. I lost my bet because I didn’t listen to a friend. On Saturday after making my predictions, I showed my game to a friend to review the games. My friend checked the game and then told me to remove the Atletico Madrid game because they have a Champions League game so Diego Simeone is likely to rest some of his first-team players. Instead of removing the Atletico Madrid match as instructed by my friend, I went on to double-chance Atletico and they lost to Cadiz. It is so annoying because only that game spoiled my ticket. I am not happy with myself for not listening. Have you had a similar experience?

anonymous photo sharing

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Losing in Gambling for not Listening
« on: March 11, 2024, 12:56:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: Losing in Gambling for not Listening
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 04:21:12 AM »
Winning in gambling can come from different dimensions. Sometimes a message that would guarantee winning can be passed to us through a friend and so adhering to the message would bring winning and vice versa. I lost my bet because I didn’t listen to a friend. On Saturday after making my predictions, I showed my game to a friend to review the games. My friend checked the game and then told me to remove the Atletico Madrid game because they have a Champions League game so Diego Simeone is likely to rest some of his first-team players. Instead of removing the Atletico Madrid match as instructed by my friend, I went on to double-chance Atletico and they lost to Cadiz. It is so annoying because only that game spoiled my ticket. I am not happy with myself for not listening. Have you had a similar experience?

anonymous photo sharing
To me listening or not listening in gambling does not matter for me, you winning or losing is not because you listen, they are people who listen and they remove what there friend as them to remove,and finally that is the particular game that played that the friend asked to remove,so to me betting is a  game of luck no one can analyze betting.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 904
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 07:07:40 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 05:05:32 AM »
Its not important listening or not with your friend recommended have to bet on some club but you need check with head to head, teams composition and the match schedule few days later. Atletico Madrid have important match in Champion League three days later after against Cadiz, its mean they will not play full team or regular player because save them for playing in champion league match against Inter Milan.
Indeed the match will play few days later, you need to check with team current condition and not all top team have good condition for betting if their players most injured.

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:36:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 07:29:58 AM »

That could be a double-edged sword, i mean if you listen to your friend and that bet still loses then you would blame your friend for listening to his advise. Better to let things be what they are or shall we say, the luck has not sided you this time around maybe next you will have luck and win but never ever blame anybody or yourself for the loss.

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 08:07:32 AM »
That could be a double-edged sword, i mean if you listen to your friend and that bet still loses then you would blame your friend for listening to his advise. Better to let things be what they are or shall we say, the luck has not sided you this time around maybe next you will have luck and win but never ever blame anybody or yourself for the loss.

I can relate to this. I remember when my friend made me lose my bet because he changed the option I played initially. It is true that even if you listen to your friend or not changes nothing. You might listen and incur more losses. You might also not listen and save yourself from losing the bet.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3522
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:54:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 08:44:46 AM »
It could have been the other way around but I would have removed Atletico Madrid in that situation too. It was a logical suggestion to avoid that game because that team has a more important match. Anyway, it still sucks to lose the multi-bet because of just one game.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1185
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:06:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 08:44:15 PM »
I actually experience this very often, and usually what ruins it is the last match played. This is strange and I actually wonder why this keeps repeating itself in my multi betting and what is even more disappointing when the team is a big team.

I had missed this and actually I also intended to stop betting and some of my friends also said the same thing, but I continued betting and the results were disappointing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 08:44:15 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1523
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2024, 10:23:15 AM »

Yeah I am seeing the same perspective as well since I believe luck is luck. But with sportsbetting for me it sometimes need a thorough analysis of the team you are bullish on placing bets. Maybe his friend is a super fan of that team that might get him every details of the teams players who he think is best and who is not to join the said match. Some gamblers are good at that and should sometimes be taken into consideration as it might gave us an advantage if we do that thing just like doing technical analysis on trading.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4030
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:45:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 10:35:43 AM »
Indeed this is a double-edge sword situation. My suggestion would be - listen to what you are told, but try to make your own decisions still. You have lost not because you did not listen to your friend, but because you did not do a proper research. Why he knew that info about Atletico Madrid and put that on a list of reasons that can influence on a game, but you did not? The point is that you have lost because you did not do your best to make prediction.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DragonF

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2024, 01:58:38 PM »
I actually experience this very often, and usually what ruins it is the last match played. This is strange and I actually wonder why this keeps repeating itself in my multi betting and what is even more disappointing when the team is a big team.

I had missed this and actually I also intended to stop betting and some of my friends also said the same thing, but I continued betting and the results were disappointing.

I can relate to this. Losing a multibet can be painful and it is even more painful when you lose a multibet because of the last game. I have experienced this countless times and sometimes I attribute it to some form of spiritual forces.

Sometimes I will say that I will stop gambling because the forces behind the game will not let me win but immediately I hear that someone won I will resume betting again lol

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:39:39 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2024, 07:33:12 PM »
What if we reverse the situation?
1. What if you listen to your friend, and you lose? Will you still be disappointed in yourself?
2. What if your decision made you win huge money? Will you still feel annoyed with yourself?

In gambling, this can happen, and that can happen. What I mean is that you don't know what can happen in the future. There's a chance that your decisions will be right, and there will be some instances where your decisions will be wrong. I already experienced this one time when I tried to follow somebody's parlay on basketball, except for one bet, and you know what OP, that one bet made me lose money. If I followed that parlay bet all the way, I won huge money but I didn't, and you know what, it doesn't matter because it's my fault. There are also times when I followed a parlay bet completely and still lost.

It would be better if you just follow your instinct, and if you're betting with sports, you might use analytics to help you with your bets. Injuries, stats, who's in, who's out, etc. I tried to use it in the past, and it increased my chances of winning. I'm just lazy enough not to do it anymore. :D

Offline DragonF

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 02:43:12 PM »
What if we reverse the situation?
1. What if you listen to your friend, and you lose? Will you still be disappointed in yourself?
2. What if your decision made you win huge money? Will you still feel annoyed with yourself?

In gambling, this can happen, and that can happen. What I mean is that you don't know what can happen in the future. There's a chance that your decisions will be right, and there will be some instances where your decisions will be wrong. I already experienced this one time when I tried to follow somebody's parlay on basketball, except for one bet, and you know what OP, that one bet made me lose money. If I followed that parlay bet all the way, I won huge money but I didn't, and you know what, it doesn't matter because it's my fault. There are also times when I followed a parlay bet completely and still lost.

It would be better if you just follow your instinct, and if you're betting with sports, you might use analytics to help you with your bets. Injuries, stats, who's in, who's out, etc. I tried to use it in the past, and it increased my chances of winning. I'm just lazy enough not to do it anymore. :D

There are times I listened I lost and there are also times I stood my ground and won. Gambling is about predicting future outcomes and no one can know the outcome of a game. But truth be told, regardless of the above, when you lose for not listening you will still feel bad.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1185
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:06:15 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2024, 08:21:26 PM »

I can relate to this. Losing a multibet can be painful and it is even more painful when you lose a multibet because of the last game. I have experienced this countless times and sometimes I attribute it to some form of spiritual forces.

Sometimes I will say that I will stop gambling because the forces behind the game will not let me win but immediately I hear that someone won I will resume betting again lol
It comes back to our luck, and in sports betting, the fact is that we cannot eliminate luck as one of the things that will determine whether we will win or not in the gambling we do.

What makes me even more convinced of this is because it is a strong team playing against a weak team, however, it is possible that all predictions that put the strong team as favorites will lose or get results that do not match the predictions. It seems I'm not alone in feeling the same way. Lol

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:25 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2024, 10:41:55 PM »
Oh well, but that is the very definition of gambling, we really don't know what the outcome is. So we make our own prediction based on our hints or analysis. So for me, yeah maybe you can regret your decision not listening to your friend, but still though you are the one making the final decision and so you should stick to it no matter what.

So the question is what if your gut feeling is correct and your friend is wrong?

It will be a big win for your right? And so with that, as I have said, that is gambling, you either you are lucky and hit that win or take that L and then learn from that mistake.

Offline DragonF

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2024, 11:12:19 PM »

It comes back to our luck, and in sports betting, the fact is that we cannot eliminate luck as one of the things that will determine whether we will win or not in the gambling we do.

What makes me even more convinced of this is because it is a strong team playing against a weak team, however, it is possible that all predictions that put the strong team as favorites will lose or get results that do not match the predictions. It seems I'm not alone in feeling the same way. Lol

It is not possible to separate luck from gambling. Whatever involves luck means that human effort has to influence. This makes it challenging to have a win regardless of the gambler's skill or strategy. I will advocate that when you gamble don`t expect to win because most times it is the expectation that drives a gambler crazy. There is a behaviour common among gamblers that I find so funny. For instance, a gambler will stake $10 with a potential outcome of $1000. If the game doesn`t play, the gambler will say he lost $1000 rather than saying he lost $10 lol

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG