follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why do people panic and sell their bitcoin when it falls in value?  (Read 11484 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1059
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Why do people panic and sell their bitcoin when it falls in value?
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2024, 09:48:26 AM »
The panic that noobs experience is human and natural, because they don't have much experience in understanding crypto. for those who have been investing in crypto for a long time, they will be calm when the market dumps. but we have to choose safe coins. because I myself sometimes panic when looking at the market when investing in new coins, because the risk is big if you get stuck in high prices and don't rise again for a long time.
Every investment needs to be guided with something let say for instance, when a newbie invest a particular coin and notices some certain price increase then they should be able to take profits or pull out their capital to leave their profits with this style they have guided their investment even though the price drops they have already pull their capitals while rallying around with their profits.

But most people goes ahead take their profits leaving their capitals without knowing their profits can't be equates with their capitals except in some cases where they do have invest with little amount and at the end it yield to about 150 percent at this moment they can still pull out about 100 percent leaving 50 percent which they had already their profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2024, 09:48:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1091
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #241 on: March 29, 2024, 01:58:28 PM »
You are also right, we have to be consistent with what we believe, that is a form of our belief in ourselves and that in my opinion is better than following what other people say. We have to be good at filtering all the information.

I agree with you on this. The problem of always wanting to follow other people's predictions and ideas has sometimes cost us profits from a particular project. When our curiosity tells us that a coin has reached its ATH, we are eager to follow others who suggest that it has not yet reached its ATH. Following our own curiosity and making personal decisions makes us responsible in the crypto space.
However, it's not that it's not allowed, but it would be better for us to analyze it ourselves and we can compare whether the results are the same or not. Because if we immediately believe that, that would actually be a bad thing to do.

now will we believe in our own potential or in others? If we can't believe in ourselves more, that's something that I don't think is good, because for me self-confidence is an important part when investing. We have to believe in the potential we have, that's the point.

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1726
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:05:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #242 on: March 29, 2024, 02:05:04 PM »

Every investment needs to be guided with something let say for instance, when a newbie invest a particular coin and notices some certain price increase then they should be able to take profits or pull out their capital to leave their profits with this style they have guided their investment even though the price drops they have already pull their capitals while rallying around with their profits.

But most people goes ahead take their profits leaving their capitals without knowing their profits can't be equates with their capitals except in some cases where they do have invest with little amount and at the end it yield to about 150 percent at this moment they can still pull out about 100 percent leaving 50 percent which they had already their profits.

They should only take advantage if they want to use it. but the capital must still be invested, maybe you can invest in other coins, if you feel that the coin that gives you profit will be difficult to increase again, except for top coins. If it's a new coin or a hype coin, you should be careful. If I make a profit, I usually separate capital and profit. and again I invest in a different coin, if that's my method.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2024, 10:33:01 PM »

They should only take advantage if they want to use it. but the capital must still be invested, maybe you can invest in other coins, if you feel that the coin that gives you profit will be difficult to increase again, except for top coins. If it's a new coin or a hype coin, you should be careful. If I make a profit, I usually separate capital and profit. and again I invest in a different coin, if that's my method.
The way you do this is one way to manage capital and profits. In this way you can become a very professional trader because you already know one step in a good way to trade. It's true that there are lots of coins in circulation but there is no guarantee of profit, whereas Top coins such as Bitcoin, BNB and Ethereum have very high profit potential.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1013
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2024, 11:35:31 PM »
You are also right, we have to be consistent with what we believe, that is a form of our belief in ourselves and that in my opinion is better than following what other people say. We have to be good at filtering all the information.

I agree with you on this. The problem of always wanting to follow other people's predictions and ideas has sometimes cost us profits from a particular project. When our curiosity tells us that a coin has reached its ATH, we are eager to follow others who suggest that it has not yet reached its ATH. Following our own curiosity and making personal decisions makes us responsible in the crypto space.
However, it's not that it's not allowed, but it would be better for us to analyze it ourselves and we can compare whether the results are the same or not. Because if we immediately believe that, that would actually be a bad thing to do.

now will we believe in our own potential or in others? If we can't believe in ourselves more, that's something that I don't think is good, because for me self-confidence is an important part when investing. We have to believe in the potential we have, that's the point.
We can consider the predictions given by others with our intelligence. We have to first understand ourselves whether those predictions are really probable or not and then we can keep faith in them. Also, since there are a large number of coins in the market, it is best to do your own analysis. I first try to understand with my own knowledge and then try to match it with the predictions of others. People who are motivated to invest only by seeing other people's predictions are more likely to lose.

Online SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2024, 11:51:52 PM »

Yeah.. similar thing I am saying, when an investor have made profit from the invested project the next after making profits is to look for another cool project to invest. Having this mentality that altcoin are for short term investment which I fully agreed on but it should only be that while holding we can try as much as possible to sell when they are shining otherwise we could end up empty having worthless coin in our custody.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2024, 01:37:49 AM »
Yeah.. similar thing I am saying, when an investor have made profit from the invested project the next after making profits is to look for another cool project to invest. Having this mentality that altcoin are for short term investment which I fully agreed on but it should only be that while holding we can try as much as possible to sell when they are shining otherwise we could end up empty having worthless coin in our custody.

Very correct. Strategies like this would surely put someone on the path to earning well. Due to Bitcoin's high price and tendency to fluctuate quickly, it wouldn't make proper sense to start trading every minute, especially for young investors who aren't at the whale level or can't afford a complete unit of Bitcoin (1 Bitcoin). Bitcoin is rather a long-term investment plan. It's quite easy to trade altcoin projects because of how affordable young investors can acquire them in large quantities.

Furthermore, making profits from one project shouldn't be enough. There are several coin projects that can be monitored and can also be profitable.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2024, 01:37:49 AM »

Online SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2024, 03:41:34 AM »

Very correct. Strategies like this would surely put someone on the path to earning well. Due to Bitcoin's high price and tendency to fluctuate quickly, it wouldn't make proper sense to start trading every minute, especially for young investors who aren't at the whale level or can't afford a complete unit of Bitcoin (1 Bitcoin). Bitcoin is rather a long-term investment plan. It's quite easy to trade altcoin projects because of how affordable young investors can acquire them in large quantities.

Furthermore, making profits from one project shouldn't be enough. There are several coin projects that can be monitored and can also be profitable.
This is why people are jumping into buying memecoin, since they have this belief that they can make huge profits from altcoin (memecoin), they don't like skipping any single opportunity when they said of any memecoin they would like to invest. Typical example is Shiba. Lot of people invested in Shiba and dogecoin especially when it rose from 0.001 to $0.09, then to $0.20 before finally hitting about 0.7$. With this lots of people were thinking it could gets $1 and they jumped into the market, finally the market dumped on them without knowing bear market has taken it's place.

Offline Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 42
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #248 on: April 03, 2024, 04:38:58 AM »
It is a mentality thing. Fear of missing out and fear of losing all. Especially for beginners, I've been there before. I used to have zero trading plans or just can't stick to it once the market was shaking up but it didn't break the pattern that I initially observed.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #249 on: April 03, 2024, 08:10:01 AM »
It is a mentality thing. Fear of missing out and fear of losing all. Especially for beginners, I've been there before. I used to have zero trading plans or just can't stick to it once the market was shaking up but it didn't break the pattern that I initially observed.

Yes, you are most likely right, I didn’t think so about everyone before, but probably the reason for everything is that people are new to any business and when they start it they don’t study anything, but immediately rush into battle and die (lose all their money) because they beginners, this is not a mentality, it is most likely the world's stupidity of unwillingness to learn after studying at the university, considering oneself smart)) but in fact, you are stupid if you cannot understand that you can be a beginner.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #250 on: April 03, 2024, 04:48:59 PM »
That often happens to newbies entering the crypto space. Of course, when you don't know anything about trading, it's no wonder that people immediately panic when they see that the price has suddenly dropped in the market.

And lack of knowledge is really the disadvantage of losing or dissolving our capital in trading; it's just real talk. You can't know how to read a chart or graph if you haven't studied trading or anything like that.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2024, 05:12:37 PM »
why do people panic and sell their coins throw some light on this topic and share your opinion

Have you had of impatient before?
That is what most people are doing, they don't have patient over their investment and they can't withstand seeing their investment losing 40 to 70 percent from their original investment. Only this alone puts fear on their minds causing them to rush and sell of their hard earned bitcoin, although some people do not just sell rather they are taking profits to get ready for the dip so that they can accumulate more.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 687
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:44:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2024, 06:01:15 PM »
why do people panic and sell their coins throw some light on this topic and share your opinion
It's because of emotion, every decision that we make it involves emotion. When they see the price going up they start buying, and when the price is going down they start selling.

What's the cause?
It's because of FEAR.  A fear of missing out and a fear of getting rekt.

No one is exempted on that, we all feel that emotion.
It's just up to us if we follow our emotion or the plan.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #253 on: April 03, 2024, 08:36:52 PM »

When they see some coins to increase in value then they think that they will miss this chance and then start to invest without thinking about the price that how higher it is. On the other hand when they hold any coin and price reduces they sell their coins with loss due to fear of losing more so in both cases they accept fear but don't utilize their strong mentality.

Newbies are more likely to do this mistake because they don't know everything better as an experts knows and their main aim is to earn in a second which is not possible so in such greed they loss their money without realizing that its not the fault of crypto but its their own fault.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #254 on: April 03, 2024, 10:38:17 PM »

When they see some coins to increase in value then they think that they will miss this chance and then start to invest without thinking about the price that how higher it is. On the other hand when they hold any coin and price reduces they sell their coins with loss due to fear of losing more so in both cases they accept fear but don't utilize their strong mentality.

Newbies are more likely to do this mistake because they don't know everything better as an experts knows and their main aim is to earn in a second which is not possible so in such greed they loss their money without realizing that its not the fault of crypto but its their own fault.
Buy High Sell Low

This is usually the things that newbies would really be able to experience due to lack of experience and knowledge on things on where they would be making those buy decisions
when they are already seeing a long green candle and this is where they would really be having that kind of feeling or emotion that they might be able to miss out something and this is
really that something that could really happen on this case. Buy high sell low, you would be finding yourself that being a holder once you do see those negatives.
The worst is that you do cut loss just because you are assuming that the price would be going to zero, but well these are the common newbie mistakes but sooner or later
you would really be able to realize those things and changing up your insights right away.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG