follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What do you think will be the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 3226 times)

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1750
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
Re: What do you think will be the future of Bitcoin?
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2024, 04:36:09 AM »
I guess I arrived late to your thread but Bitcoin have already brake the previous ATH and as a matter of fact, on binance exchange today, the price spiked to $69, 900+ which was almost $70k. Next price surge will get to $70k and before you know it, investors have already started clamoring for $80k which may even happen sooner.

Well, the BTC price is only trying to break $70k, but without success so far. Honestly, I think if the BTC price can't break this level in the next few days, it will probably go into correction. At least I wouldn't rule out that the BTC price could go down to $50-52k before continuing to make new highs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2024, 04:36:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2024, 06:12:03 AM »
I guess I arrived late to your thread but Bitcoin have already brake the previous ATH and as a matter of fact, on binance exchange today, the price spiked to $69, 900+ which was almost $70k. Next price surge will get to $70k and before you know it, investors have already started clamoring for $80k which may even happen sooner.

Well, the BTC price is only trying to break $70k, but without success so far. Honestly, I think if the BTC price can't break this level in the next few days, it will probably go into correction. At least I wouldn't rule out that the BTC price could go down to $50-52k before continuing to make new highs.

Bitcoin has touched around $70K, although it is down again now standing at $68K. keep calm, bitcoin price will rise and return to $70K soon. Bitcoin has quite large potential after the Bitcoin ETF is approved.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4370
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:57:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2024, 07:25:04 AM »

As a rule, such growth can not continue without correction, someone has to be unloaded and only after that you can move on, this happens all the time and this pattern has already become commonplace, Yes, bitcoin now can still grow a little bit, but this is not its maximum level in this period and sooner or later there will be a correction and most likely more than one, if you look at the charts, it was just recently, not a big one, but it was.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3983
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2024, 09:40:19 AM »
But did not we had a correction this week, when the price dropped to 60k? However it recovered quickly. Or this was just a drop to shake off weak? I also feeal like the price needs to go down, otherwise this endless growth looks unnatural. I remember how I was skeptical if it would pass 60k by end of February. 8 days later it is almost 70k. It must go down soon.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2024, 05:57:13 PM »
But did not we had a correction this week, when the price dropped to 60k? However it recovered quickly. Or this was just a drop to shake off weak? I also feeal like the price needs to go down, otherwise this endless growth looks unnatural. I remember how I was skeptical if it would pass 60k by end of February. 8 days later it is almost 70k. It must go down soon.

Actually the correction only applies to reach a higher number. Don't we always see it every season? Bitcoin will always make corrections every time it rises to a higher price. that's according to my observations while investing in crypto since 2015

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:06:07 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2024, 11:06:14 AM »
Bitcoin is now starting to improve and I think it will break the previous highs in the next few days.  What do you think?

Bitcoin price touched 69020 in 2021, but it bounced back almost two years later. Bitcoin price is showing signs of rising so much this season that it has broken the previous record and is currently touching $69,990. So it is currently a long time for the Bitcoin price to move higher, as a large number of investors have increased due to the recent approval of the Bitcoin ETF. And the price of this bitcoin is very likely to be 70k plus before Harvin.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2024, 11:59:32 PM »
Actually the correction only applies to reach a higher number. Don't we always see it every season? Bitcoin will always make corrections every time it rises to a higher price. that's according to my observations while investing in crypto since 2015
It is true. When Bitcoin wants to raise to a higher price, it needs to have a correction firstly. We actually already realize this many times, it is a very usual thing in crypto. If people panic to see the current correction, it means they never learn basic things in crypto. If you have already invested in Bitcoin in 2015, you must know well about it. The future of Bitcoin is no doubt although there is a correction now.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 12:02:18 AM by I-Bit »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2024, 11:59:32 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2024, 11:55:31 PM »
It is true. When Bitcoin wants to raise to a higher price, it needs to have a correction firstly. We actually already realize this many times, it is a very usual thing in crypto. If people panic to see the current correction, it means they never learn basic things in crypto. If you have already invested in Bitcoin in 2015, you must know well about it. The future of Bitcoin is no doubt although there is a correction now.
As happened on the 22nd of the 11th month of 2022, the price of Bitcoin fell to a very deep and terrible price because many people panicked. The price of Bitcoin collapsed to a price of $15,78k. After that happened the price shot up again until now it has reached a new ATH at $73,394 on a few hours ago.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1746
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2024, 01:03:52 PM »
There is a huge correction in the last 24 hours. I think it was something to do with the news about

https://cointelegraph.com/news/senators-urge-sec-gary-gensler-reject-further-crypto-etfs

Two United States senators want Gary Gensler to pull the pin on any further crypto exchange-traded funds (ETFs), citing “enormous risks” to retail investors.

In a March 11 letter, Democrat senators Jack Reed and Laphonza Butler claimed that allowing any further approvals of crypto ETFs by the Securities and Exchange Commission would see investors exposed to “thinly traded” markets rife with fraud and manipulation.

There are eight proposed spot Ether ETF applications awaiting approval by the SEC, and there have been hopes that other altcoins could eventually walk the same path.

“Retail investors would face enormous risks from ETPs referencing thinly traded cryptocurrencies or cryptocurrencies whose prices are especially susceptible to pump-and-dump or other fraudulent schemes,” read the letter.

So let's see how deep this correction is, the last time I check, it's now $66k from as high as $73k.

Or there could be profit taking as well. But for sure this news could have some impact in my opinion.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2024, 11:57:50 PM »
As happened on the 22nd of the 11th month of 2022, the price of Bitcoin fell to a very deep and terrible price because many people panicked. The price of Bitcoin collapsed to a price of $15,78k. After that happened the price shot up again until now it has reached a new ATH at $73,394 on a few hours ago.
Unfortunately the price of Bitcoin collapsed again to $66k in the past few hours and this has caused a lot of panic including having an impact on altcoin prices. Hopefully Bitcoin can reach its highest price of $100k, I'm sure many of them are traders who are waiting for that price to be reached and requires the help of the pope who has a lot of capital to do that.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 466
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2024, 01:04:35 AM »
Though I wasn't part of those who were the first adopters of Bitcoin around 2009-2019, I have witnessed price increases over the few years I have spent in the crypto space. Unlike fiat currencies that retain their value or sometimes get devalued, Bitcoin happens to be one of the few commodities that accumulate in its worth due to scarcity and increasing demand. As demand for Bitcoin increases, holders prefer to store rather than sell, contributing to more scarcity in supply.

When Bitcoin hits a new all-time high (ATH), it's good evidence of growth and value. Bitcoin keeps breaking its previous ATH over the years, especially during halving cycles. Interestingly, the ATH protocol isn't going the way it should due to the recent approval of a Bitcoin ETF. More demand for Bitcoin has been raised, thereby increasing the price of Bitcoin to a new ATH even before the halving.

Bitcoin surely has a promising future for those who capitalize and invest as much as they can.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2024, 04:29:14 AM »
Bitcoin is now starting to improve and I think it will break the previous highs in the next few days.  What do you think?
There have been many changes in the Bitcoin market, but we can be sure that the current situation of Bitcoin will increase in the coming days. As currently we have seen the Bitcoin market hit a high of $73k and this is the highest ATH in Bitcoin history. But we are waiting for the bull market after the Bitcoin halving, then the Bitcoin market will be more bullish. When the bull season starts in the Bitcoin market, the price of Bitcoin will cross $100,000 and we can expect it soon.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2024, 05:02:34 AM »

The higher the price of Bitcoin currently rises, the more it will set an all-time high, breaking the previous $69K price and touching the new price of $73K. So before the start of the halving, Bitcoin price could set another new record high, as all the investors started hoarding their Bitcoins due to the approval of the Bitcoin ETF.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2024, 02:48:39 PM »

The higher the price of Bitcoin currently rises, the more it will set an all-time high, breaking the previous $69K price and touching the new price of $73K. So before the start of the halving, Bitcoin price could set another new record high, as all the investors started hoarding their Bitcoins due to the approval of the Bitcoin ETF.

The bitcoin ETF was very influential in increasing the price of bitcoin until it reached $73K, and that's a fact. The problem is now there is a correction and the price of bitcoin has fallen to $68K. But this is only the correlation before the halving, because we will see a correction after the bitcoin halving.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2024, 05:17:26 PM »
The bitcoin ETF was very influential in increasing the price of bitcoin until it reached $73K, and that's a fact. The problem is now there is a correction and the price of bitcoin has fallen to $68K. But this is only the correlation before the halving, because we will see a correction after the bitcoin halving.
Hopefully what you say is true because if you look at yesterday there were a lot of people trapped in bitcoin when the price touched a new ATH, and  the price of bitcoin can return to $73k after that traders who are stuck at high prices can immediately sell their assets and prepare some the correction will happen again and buy bitcoin when the price is cheap during the bearish season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG