follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 17800 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2024, 05:54:17 PM »
The DCA method is very helpful for me to locate bitcoin from last year, and it is very helpful. I agree we don't need to buy 1 BTC, but we buy according to the money we have. For example, if we have $100, we can buy that amount. So even though bitcoin is expensive we can buy it as much as we can afford it
Why do you have difficulty finding the location of Bitcoin prices from last year? you can see it on coinmarketcap, apart from that you also have to record all purchases in notes or excel as an important note for you because so far the exchange has only limited the traces of buying and selling transactions with the capital you use.
What this means is that I have purchased bitcoin using the DCA method from last year, and this method is quite effective. I didn't record my bitcoin purchase price because maybe I just remembered it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2024, 05:54:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online enwi

• Activity: 309
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #331 on: Today at 07:56:41 AM »
The DCA method is very helpful for me to locate bitcoin from last year, and it is very helpful. I agree we don't need to buy 1 BTC, but we buy according to the money we have. For example, if we have $100, we can buy that amount. So even though bitcoin is expensive we can buy it as much as we can afford it
Why do you have difficulty finding the location of Bitcoin prices from last year? you can see it on coinmarketcap, apart from that you also have to record all purchases in notes or excel as an important note for you because so far the exchange has only limited the traces of buying and selling transactions with the capital you use.
What this means is that I have purchased bitcoin using the DCA method from last year, and this method is quite effective. I didn't record my bitcoin purchase price because maybe I just remembered it.
If you remember that you last bought bitcoin last year then you don't have to write it all down, what is clear is that you still remember the last time you bought bitcoin, that way you will know when is the right time to sell bitcoin and withdraw the profit you can get.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG