follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?  (Read 3629 times)

IyemRoker

Re: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 03:16:46 PM »
I agree with the author that such moments should tell us that someone can be very radical about investing in SOL and withdraw from it, especially if it will be some large funds, if now it has already become everyone's concern, what will happen when or if it will happen further? I think it is worth thinking about how much to invest in this project.
Before we think about it, maybe there are already people who think like that before, for example, developers who build projects on the Solana network, but in my opinion, on the contrary, many projects continue to come to join Solana, but back to the mindset because everyone has a different mindset.
But the problem was the death of a blockchain which could not operate for almost 5 hours.
You cannot send tokens, create tokens, claim rewards, receive tokens etc. that are on the Solana coin blockchain.
This is very dangerous, you know Meth, just look at the market cap of the Solana coin which is now around $48,761,673,373 but the value of this number will be worthless if the Solana coin is off the blockchain.
Recently, the Solana network experienced its 11th outage in the past 2 years, causing a stir in the crypto community. This network outage lasted nearly 5 hours, raising concerns about the stability of Solana blockchain platform[1].
Look at the quote, surely you have read it with the words "network outage 5 hours", you have Solana coins and the coin network is down, don't you think that's dangerous?
Everyone must have a mindset like you said, but I myself have the mindset to stay away from Solana coins, this is just my personal opinion. ;)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 03:16:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2024, 05:11:08 PM »
If you are SOL token investore, I'd like to know your views on Solana and SOL:
  • Did the Solana incident impact your decision to invest in SOL?
  • Are you really bothered by the failure of the Solana blockchain?
  • Do you believe that in the uptrend in 2025, the SOL token price will still grow and will not be negatively impacted by Solana blockchain outages?
But this story reminds me of coins that can be manipulated by someone because the Solana coin's blockchain can be turned off just like that, and if I read correctly the blockchain's shutdown is around 5 hours, right?
This seems dangerous for investors because the Solana coin is like a centralized coin, it can be turned off and on by Anatoly Yakovenko.
Does anyone feel the same as me??
Good point if there are no independent nodes then it can be run from only one server.   The real key is how many nodes and servers are running and can one guy term them off .
I don't understand what Nodes, Servers are in Solana coins. But I saw that this Solana coin has a POH coin type, Proof of History or what it's called, I don't know yet.

If Antoly Yakovenko is a rich man, does he likely have thousands of servers to run the Solana coin blockchain?
Then he also easily revived the Solana coin blockchain.

I don't understand yet, why is the Solana coin working with PoH, Node, Server, etc. and it is said that the coin is good, it is in the top 5 Coinmarketcap but the blockchian network is down, why?

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2024, 07:37:55 PM »
Look at the quote, surely you have read it with the words "network outage 5 hours", you have Solana coins and the coin network is down, don't you think that's dangerous?
Everyone must have a mindset like you said, but I myself have the mindset to stay away from Solana coins, this is just my personal opinion. ;)
Everyone is free to have an opinion here as long as they adhere to the rules..
Yes you are right that Solana's Mcap went down but it didn't take long to recover, I also don't know why my interest in Solana hasn't diminished one bit despite a lot of FUD on Twitter (x) and in this forum.
This is the last data I saw on MarketCap

This is the strength of Solana, I hope it can return to ATH and break through, if Solana exceeds its last ATH in 2021, more and more new projects will continue to emerge in the Solana network.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2024, 06:52:00 AM »
I agree with the author that such moments should tell us that someone can be very radical about investing in SOL and withdraw from it, especially if it will be some large funds, if now it has already become everyone's concern, what will happen when or if it will happen further? I think it is worth thinking about how much to invest in this project.
Before we think about it, maybe there are already people who think like that before, for example, developers who build projects on the Solana network, but in my opinion, on the contrary, many projects continue to come to join Solana, but back to the mindset because everyone has a different mindset.
Yes , everyone has different thinking , we only think how it can be and why there can be a lot of attention to this , I think such shutdowns can be everywhere but I have not heard about others and I assume that it is better to protect yourself and do not invest in SOL , there are many other projects that are also worthy of attention .
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2024, 09:03:45 AM »
Yes , everyone has different thinking , we only think how it can be and why there can be a lot of attention to this , I think such shutdowns can be everywhere but I have not heard about others and I assume that it is better to protect yourself and do not invest in SOL , there are many other projects that are also worthy of attention .
My investment in the Solana network is not much but most of my assets are in the Solana network. :)
Yes as you said everyone has their own opinion about Solana, for now I have not found a project that can replace Solana, the IBC network cannot compete with Solana, I do not include ETH in this context because everyone already knows ETH.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2024, 09:10:03 AM »
Unfortunately, I didn't invest in SOL so I have no opinion. However, when the market recovers and SOL token price increases, any negative effects will be minimized or ignored, while positive news will be pumped in, making the market more exciting.

In the next cycle, if SOL continues to increase well, I can also consider investing in SOL or tokens in the Solana ecosystem despite the risk of shutdown. I often buy tokens on CEX so I'm not afraid of having network problems like on-chain users on Solana.

From cash flow and ecosystem development, I believe that SOL will continue to grow and create a new ATH in the upcoming cycle in the $500 zone.
Don't worry. We have not lost much, because this asset is too manipulative (as far as I am concerned). Honestly? Not a bit at all, I do not regret that I did not get the profit I could have gotten with the growth of this asset. Already, at current % returns, it is even riskier to go into such an asset. + Don't forget, if bitcoin falls by (say) 5-10%, Solana will show up to -30%. It's a classic.  ;D

P.S. Don't you think the current hype from Solana Saga and t.c. is on purpose, just to attract the attention of (new) investors? It's like, the team realize that while the hype is going on, you need as many new interested parties as possible.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

IyemRoker

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2024, 01:01:01 PM »
This is the strength of Solana, I hope it can return to ATH and break through, if Solana exceeds its last ATH in 2021, more and more new projects will continue to emerge in the Solana network.
You have very strong principles towards Solana coins, I'm sure you also have hundreds of Solana coins.
On the Altcoinstalks Forum, it is very rare for members to become Holders of Solana coins, you are one of the lucky members to become a Holder of Solana coins.

I also saw in the ScreenShot that you provided that Solana coin is still in the top 4 on Coinmarketcap, which means that Solana coin is still safe to invest in according to you.
If you hope that the Solana coin will reach a new All Time High, Anatoly Yakovenko must make the development of the Solana coin more serious, lest this Solana coin Blockchain Shut Down or Outage happens again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2024, 01:01:01 PM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2024, 06:35:22 PM »
You have very strong principles towards Solana coins, I'm sure you also have hundreds of Solana coins.
On the Altcoinstalks Forum, it is very rare for members to become Holders of Solana coins, you are one of the lucky members to become a Holder of Solana coins.

I also saw in the ScreenShot that you provided that Solana coin is still in the top 4 on Coinmarketcap, which means that Solana coin is still safe to invest in according to you.
If you hope that the Solana coin will reach a new All Time High, Anatoly Yakovenko must make the development of the Solana coin more serious, lest this Solana coin Blockchain Shut Down or Outage happens again.
I hope I'm not alone, I hope the members of this forum can give a little faith to Solana because actually Solana is not as bad as they imagine.
This is one of the projects that has just entered the Solana ecosystem and this project is part of Binance labs.

And there are many more, you can check for yourself on their X (Twitter) account
https://twitter.com/solana?t=eocI8nwX7-FxKCMihQr9YA&s=09
My investment in the Solana network is not much to say the least compared to others, my friend has staked in the Solana ecosystem (PYTH) worth $200 and that in my opinion is still relatively small.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2024, 07:20:04 AM »
My investment in the Solana network is not much but most of my assets are in the Solana network. :)
Yes as you said everyone has their own opinion about Solana, for now I have not found a project that can replace Solana, the IBC network cannot compete with Solana, I do not include ETH in this context because everyone already knows ETH.
Yes, many people know about the Solana network and it is one of the most popular, but now there are already a dozen of such blockchains and they are all gaining momentum and offer not bad functionality and are not badly developing, there are many not very good projects that are also on the rumor and if they are compared with Solana, I would probably choose it, but the choice is great and you can always find something better.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

IyemRoker

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2024, 10:38:09 AM »
And there are many more, you can check for yourself on their X (Twitter) account
https://twitter.com/solana?t=eocI8nwX7-FxKCMihQr9YA&s=09
My investment in the Solana network is not much to say the least compared to others, my friend has staked in the Solana ecosystem (PYTH) worth $200 and that in my opinion is still relatively small.
Wow, there is a huge value for me investing in a newly emerging platform because as far as I know, Python (PYTH) is a coin that will only be released in 2024, right?
And if you think 200 USD is a very small amount to invest in the Solana coin platform, then how much USD do you think it would be if someone invested on a large scale?

I give a thumbs up to you and your friends who dare to invest and stake in Python (PYTH) because I don't dare to invest in cryptocurrency, let alone projects that have just emerged.
Btw, do you have a Telegram group specifically for checking updates from each Solana coin platform?

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2024, 02:21:33 PM »

BNB has risen again and is in 4th place on Coinmarketcap, while SOL is in 5th place.
Both networks are good and cheap to transact and interact with, but at the moment I still consider BNB to be stronger because it has Binance backing it up, while SOL lost FTX and suffered a lot from the fall
If FTX hadn't collapsed, SOL would certainly be even better, but the devs should be applauded for having continued their work and having come so far with SOL's network, even with the outage
As soon as the altcoin season starts, SOL could make a lot of pumps because they have so much running on the network

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2024, 06:00:01 PM »
I only see SOL as a pump, where the low transaction fees and the user base it achieved from being at one time a competitor to Ethereum are exploited, pumped and dispersed. If you ask most SOL investors, they will tell you that their motivation to invest is profits, unlike 90% of investors who either look to the long-term or think about that Bitcoin or Ethereum could be a thing in the future.

network shuts down is worse than HIGH FEES.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2024, 07:48:54 PM »
I only see SOL as a pump, where the low transaction fees and the user base it achieved from being at one time a competitor to Ethereum are exploited, pumped and dispersed. If you ask most SOL investors, they will tell you that their motivation to invest is profits, unlike 90% of investors who either look to the long-term or think about that Bitcoin or Ethereum could be a thing in the future.

network shuts down is worse than HIGH FEES.

A week ago I ended up spending 40 dollars that I "lost" on ETH fees, trying to do a re-staking, I miscalculated and lost that amount which I think is quite high by my standards, and I couldn't finalize the stake because it was charging 60 dollars in fees and I didn't have any more ETH in my wallet

But on SOL's network I'm quite used to spending pennies on a transaction
This prevents a lot of things from running on ETH and we need other networks, that's where Solana comes in, some games for example use solana, so I see a good future for Solana

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2024, 08:32:38 PM »
Solana is very hot currency. And it is huge popular and i think it will be profitable also. Huge people involving and investing on Solana. It's usability also increasing day by day. Now it’s position 5th on coinmarketcap. And it’s price also increasing. It’s price still avabe $100. Now it’s price $113+. I think Solana is best coin for investment. I already invested on Solana. And i want to more invest on Solana.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2024, 08:48:35 PM »
I hope I'm not alone, I hope the members of this forum can give a little faith to Solana because actually Solana is not as bad as they imagine.
This is one of the projects that has just entered the Solana ecosystem and this project is part of Binance labs.

They have lots of projects not only this one and Solana core devs are very active and they are popular mostly in the trading group because of the stable price increase they said Solana will be the next Ethereum and I think it will take the 4th position in coinmarketcap $6b is pretty near and  I think we will see a high price increase after the block halving If I were you better check their activity or event list here https://solana.com/events
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀