follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 61249 times)

Offline akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 01:38:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #675 on: April 17, 2024, 01:45:29 AM »
I find it very risky to invest in new crypto tokens. Most tokens have airdrop these days and they dump first before gaining power. I prefer participating in new tokens airdrop to investing on early market of it. Or better still, I try to earn from listing events like Bitget Poolx, Binance launchpool and other related stuffs like that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #675 on: April 17, 2024, 01:45:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #676 on: April 17, 2024, 05:15:26 AM »

Yes new coins need to do deep analysis if you believe in new coins then never do long term it should be short term when you already have profit above 20% then immediately to take profit.

Now there are many new coins from L2 that have good fundamentals, although I myself have never bought or invested because it remains less convincing, this is just a matter of my own opinion so I prefer Ethereum in altcoins and bitcoin as the main investment.
It's a smart choice if you choose Bitcoin and Ethereum as your investment coins. because those two coins are the safest to hold long term. New coins have a higher chance of profit if they are truly successful, but everyone says the risks are also high. and I, like you, don't dare to take that risk.
You are right, if you want to make a quick profit, of course you choose the new coin, but it is clear that the risk of a scam is also quite large compared to the old coin. So you always have to consider it as best as possible before making a decision good. Although not all new coins will be scams, most of them are like that.
have also agreed that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investment coins with very little risk were just need patience because this is a long-term investment.
Actually, we can choose top coins if we want to be safe and this is also profitable, although not as big as the profits from new coins if the project is successful. but now as we know the risks are also very big. Many people experience big losses because of new coins, and we really have to have good judgment and analysis if we want to invest there.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3111
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:46:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #677 on: April 18, 2024, 08:57:32 PM »
I find it very risky to invest in new crypto tokens. Most tokens have airdrop these days and they dump first before gaining power. I prefer participating in new tokens airdrop to investing on early market of it. Or better still, I try to earn from listing events like Bitget Poolx, Binance launchpool and other related stuffs like that.
A very correct strategy. It is better to receive tokens/coins in this way and then at your own discretion, or sell and take a profit or leave in the hope of getting rich.Moreover, now there are a lot of opportunities for this method of obtaining tokens. And investing when a token has already entered the exchange is always a risk, no matter how promising it may look.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #678 on: April 19, 2024, 12:58:00 AM »

Yes new coins need to do deep analysis if you believe in new coins then never do long term it should be short term when you already have profit above 20% then immediately to take profit.

Now there are many new coins from L2 that have good fundamentals, although I myself have never bought or invested because it remains less convincing, this is just a matter of my own opinion so I prefer Ethereum in altcoins and bitcoin as the main investment.
It's a smart choice if you choose Bitcoin and Ethereum as your investment coins. because those two coins are the safest to hold long term. New coins have a higher chance of profit if they are truly successful, but everyone says the risks are also high. and I, like you, don't dare to take that risk.
You are right, if you want to make a quick profit, of course you choose the new coin, but it is clear that the risk of a scam is also quite large compared to the old coin. So you always have to consider it as best as possible before making a decision good. Although not all new coins will be scams, most of them are like that.
have also agreed that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investment coins with very little risk were just need patience because this is a long-term investment.
Actually, we can choose top coins if we want to be safe and this is also profitable, although not as big as the profits from new coins if the project is successful. but now as we know the risks are also very big. Many people experience big losses because of new coins, and we really have to have good judgment and analysis if we want to invest there.
Many people don't or are reluctant to do research and analysis on every coin they want to invest in. There are facilities available and all you have to do is use them. CMC and CGK are tools that can be used to find coins to invest in. Just look for the best ranking there and you will be able to safely determine it.
You are right, if you choose a new coin, and it is successful, then the profits will be very big, but the risk will occur if the coin is a scam, then all your investment will be lost Then you will experience losses. Then, of course, you have to continue to be wiser......

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #679 on: April 19, 2024, 09:07:55 AM »
A very correct strategy. It is better to receive tokens/coins in this way and then at your own discretion, or sell and take a profit or leave in the hope of getting rich.Moreover, now there are a lot of opportunities for this method of obtaining tokens. And investing when a token has already entered the exchange is always a risk, no matter how promising it may look.

Joining Launchpad is a really good way for us to somehow get a profit in cryptocurrency. It's a shame because I won't have the chance to join the launchpad of Binance because our SEC is currently doing its thing to ban Binance.

But I still found a launchpad platform that can also be called legit and has been providing profit to most community investors for a long time to eat crypto earnings, and it is https://seedify.fund/igo.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #680 on: April 19, 2024, 02:06:33 PM »
If you just enter without looking at the opportunities that exist, for example you only participate in FOMO... it is certain that the risk is very big... even the possibility of losing is also big, because you yourself don't know the basis for buying and also definitely don't know the target time. or price target for exit.

This is a high risk, high gain scheme... for those who are ready to bear the large risks faced, then it is included in the safe investment category. But for those who are not ready for the risks faced, it is not a safe investment.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #681 on: April 19, 2024, 02:58:20 PM »
If you just enter without looking at the opportunities that exist, for example you only participate in FOMO... it is certain that the risk is very big... even the possibility of losing is also big, because you yourself don't know the basis for buying and also definitely don't know the target time. or price target for exit.

This is a high risk, high gain scheme... for those who are ready to bear the large risks faced, then it is included in the safe investment category. But for those who are not ready for the risks faced, it is not a safe investment.
Yes, we can't just go in, we have to have a buying target and we also have to have a target of how long we will hold it before we sell it when it hits a certain price. Even though this is considered a safe investment, there will always be this feeling of making a quick profit.

Moreover, if someone is like you said, they are not ready for the risks in front of them, of course it will be dangerous for themselves.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #681 on: April 19, 2024, 02:58:20 PM »

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #682 on: April 19, 2024, 08:54:23 PM »
No treally that risky as long as the features that will make a coin or token successful are present, like usability, they are not a product or a project based on hype like the memes that we're seeing right now, and the developers are knowledgeable and have a good backgrounds that will their project stand out.
When looking on a new coin or token take a look on its potential in a long term and not just quick profit
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #683 on: April 19, 2024, 10:34:09 PM »
No treally that risky as long as the features that will make a coin or token successful are present, like usability, they are not a product or a project based on hype like the memes that we're seeing right now, and the developers are knowledgeable and have a good backgrounds that will their project stand out.
When looking on a new coin or token take a look on its potential in a long term and not just quick profit
If the project has good uses and is not a project that only relies on hype, it really could have good potential in the future but the team must really have a good reputation and goals. but the risk of new coins is always greater than old coins.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #684 on: April 19, 2024, 11:55:19 PM »

Joining Launchpad is a really good way for us to somehow get a profit in cryptocurrency. It's a shame because I won't have the chance to join the launchpad of Binance because our SEC is currently doing its thing to ban Binance.
So it’s not just Binance. There are many other platforms for receiving drops, and if you like launch pools from exchanges, then there are just as many of them on Baybit or Kukoin.And besides, to get into these launch pools you need normal capital, there are many other opportunities at the moment with much less capital investment.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #685 on: April 20, 2024, 12:19:39 AM »

So it’s not just Binance. There are many other platforms for receiving drops, and if you like launch pools from exchanges, then there are just as many of them on Baybit or Kukoin.And besides, to get into these launch pools you need normal capital, there are many other opportunities at the moment with much less capital investment.
Yes, not only on Binance. Bybit and Kucoin also have launchpool events. Airdrop lovers can play there, take part in their events.
I'm just a hoder and sometimes trade when the market improves, because I don't have much time to follow exchange events

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #686 on: April 21, 2024, 03:26:12 PM »

Yes, not only on Binance. Bybit and Kucoin also have launchpool events. Airdrop lovers can play there, take part in their events.
I'm just a hoder and sometimes trade when the market improves, because I don't have much time to follow exchange events
When you know that there are several new launchpads being held in these two markets, we can use the capital we have, usually just hold or trade a certain amount, so if we are lucky we will get a prize from that event which has quite good value.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #687 on: April 21, 2024, 09:38:12 PM »

You can easily start dealing with drops right now. Even $200 is enough. It’s much more difficult to make money when trading, and now is the time when many projects are being launched and the likelihood of making a profit is very high.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #688 on: April 21, 2024, 10:49:50 PM »

When you know that there are several new launchpads being held in these two markets, we can use the capital we have, usually just hold or trade a certain amount, so if we are lucky we will get a prize from that event which has quite good value.
but mostly everyone earns from the launchpad just depending on how much capital is used. limited to the minimum exchange limit or the maximum financial limit that we have, the higher the capital, the greater the opportunity to get these new coins in the maximum amount as well.
Sorry if my opinion is wrong due to personal experience following Launchpad with minimal funds

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #689 on: April 22, 2024, 09:42:55 PM »
If the project has good uses and is not a project that only relies on hype, it really could have good potential in the future but the team must really have a good reputation and goals. but the risk of new coins is always greater than old coins.
There is always a risk that must be taken with new coins, but it is always in accordance with what we will get. Every big risk will theoretically produce big results.
We can't really expect coins to grow because of hype alone. Of course, it's hard to imagine when the hype is no longer there or has passed.
I agree more that when looking for a new coin we have to believe in its potential and its reputation, especially in the long term, because then the trust of investors will be able to provide encouragement it to continue to grow well.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG