follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BBOD: First Zero-Fee, non-custodial, Crypto Derivatives Exchange!  (Read 6685 times)

Offline BBOD Official

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2020, 06:11:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
BBOD OFFICIAL TRADING PLATFORM!
Blockchain Board of Derivatives
Non-custodial, Zero-Fee Crypto Derivatives Exchange

Hey! It’s BBOD Trading Platform! I want you guys to spent a little of your time and read about one of the greatest exchanges in the world!

Why would you choose BBOD?
These days, many exchanges face the same mistakes - high fees, lack of transparency and prone to being hacked (We don’t need to show you examples, right?)

Platform Features:

Zero-fee trading: Enjoy zero commission trades for the BBD-settled futures markets (eg. BTC/BBD, ETH/BBD perpetual contract). BBOD is the first zero-fee cryptocurrency trading platform in whole crypto-world. You may say “Digitex was first” - No, Digitex still has not launched and they keep postponing again and again :)

Leveraged altcoins trading: Trade a wide range of perpetual contracts on altcoins with high leverage (+100 by Q4/2020)

More opportunities: Don't just buy and hold, go long or short, make profits during both bull and bear markets.

Secure, non-custodial: At BBOD custody of cryptocurrencies is completely separate from the exchange. As a result, our platform does not hold private keys to the client's balances, instead, each client holds their funds in a decentralized contract account (a custody).

Green Trading: At BBOD we care about the environment. We decided to donate up to 15% of trading fees to selected foundations, and you, as a BBOD trader will automatically participate in the contribution just by trading on our platform.

Transparent: All user balances are updated daily and are visible on the Ethereum blockchain. This means that every day a user’s off-chain balance matches the on-chain balance (an ethereum contract account).

Our Features: :)

• zero-fee trading
  • non-custodial accounts
  • futures contracts on +100 cryptocurrencies (by Q4/2020)
  • Green Trading (Plant the trees with the fees!)

Our markets:
  • perpetual futures markets TUSD-settled, eg. BTC/TUSD.
  • perpetual futures markets BBD-settled, eg. BTC/BBD
  • spot markets BBD/TUSD, BBD/ETH, ETH/TUSD
  • fixed-date futures markets (to be launched on Q2/2020)

Our currently available assets:

Perpetual futures contracts on:
  • Bitcoin/TUSD, leverage 50x
  • Ethereum/TUSD, leverage 50x
  • Ripple/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Litecoin/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • EOS/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Stellar/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Cardano/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Monero/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • IOTA/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • NEO/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Digibyte/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Bitcoin Cash/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Binance Coin/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Cosmos/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Dash/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Chainlink/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • VeChain/TSD, leverage 25x
  • Tezos/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Ontology/TUSD, leverage 25x
  • Verge/TUSD, leverage 25x
Spot market:
  • BBD/TUSD
  • BBD/ETH
  • ETH/TUSD
Zero fee perpetual futures contracts:
  • BBD/TUSD
  • BBD/ETH

Our users decide which crypto will be added next :)

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY, GET 10 BBD FOR FREE AND STAY TUNED IF YOU DON'T WANNA MISS PRICE COMPETITIONS, EVENTS AND OTHER SURPRISES :D

So, as we expect a lot of complaints - let’s get started!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:46:53 PM by BBOD Official »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline btcto200k

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: March 18, 2020, 07:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BBOD: First Zero-Fee, non-custodial, Crypto Derivatives Exchange!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 02:54:08 PM »
I have to admit. BBOD is a pretty cool exchange. The creation of custody is instant. Plus, I can sleep peacefully knowing my funds are safe on the ETH contract created specifically for me on the blockchain.

Do you realise the implications of this guys?? This means the exchange is provably solvent. That's right.

If everyone that trades on BBOD verify that the amount in the custodial wallet on the blockchain is correct, this proves that BBOD is 100% solvent.

Other centralised exchanges like bybit, bitmex, binance cannot prove this.

The zero fee trading is a cool feature too, although it doesn't make a difference to me. I am fine paying 0.075% taker fee on leveraged contracts. I usually play big swings and small fee percentages don't matter to me.

Pretty sweet usecase for BBD tokens though. BBD tokens go into my alts bag too. :P

Overall, a project that has great potential.

Keep up the good work guys! Cheers!  8) 8)

Offline Hardcore-coin

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 10, 2020, 05:51:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: BBOD: First Zero-Fee, non-custodial, Crypto Derivatives Exchange!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 06:07:26 PM »
Interesting describe of BBOD exchange. I was close when they just prepared to start trading with their own BBOD token and saw that proce from beginning was less than expected. That is all for all marcet that more and more crypto exchange creative like BBOD. Another one is KoinPro which launched a stocks trading with such pair's like SP500, JPN225, UK100, USTX50 and so on. I think that such novator's like BBOD and KoinPro will be a leader's of crypto market in future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG