follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: When will Michael Saylor and MicroStrategy sell BTC?  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: When will Michael Saylor and MicroStrategy sell BTC?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2024, 11:55:33 PM »
MicroStrategy did not sell their Bitcoin during the last bull run. This makes many investors wonder whether it was a strategy or a wrong decision. But I personally think since they have a big investment they are definitely working to make profit they may definitely try to sell their bitcoins in the upcoming Bull run. But if MicroStrategy were to hold Bitcoin, that wouldn't be a bad decision either. Because in the long run they will be more profitable than their investment. From 2021 they are only collecting bitcoins. I think they have no loss by holding bitcoins rather they will be profitable investing in bitcoins in terms of other investments. If Saylor sells bitcoins, the amount may be small. Moreover, no one knows what strategy they will adopt. Of course they care about their profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2024, 11:55:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2024, 04:20:20 PM »
Those are some quite strong wealth people and company, so its not going to be that easy for them to sell. When you are "that" rich, do you even need to sell? You could just ride or die type of thing with it and not sell it ever. The more money they make, the more they could put it into bitcoin. They are not an ETF really, they just invest into bitcoin as a software company and that's quite good, it is really a benefit for them because when the price of bitcoin goes up, their cash liquid value increases as well. This could either be used to grow as a company later on, or just keep it as it is and be rich forever.
Selling Bitcoin at this expensive price is indeed a very high temptation because you will definitely get a lot of profit, but unfortunately the halving is still in the next few days, so I feel there is still a chance for it to become even more expensive, so maybe everyone has their own needs for money. differently, I might sell some Bitcoin when I make a profit and wait until the price collapses again to buy again.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2024, 11:16:08 PM »
Holding forever? That's complete joke. These are people we don't even know, so we can't assume they have clear intentions for Bitcoin. You mentioned some of Microstrategy's investors, and we know what they represent in our community. What makes us think Saylor won't one day sell those Bitcoins? Are they meant to be held forever? We can't trust those who hold a large portion of this coin, so it's best to take precautions and stay as up-to-date as possible.

We've seen how prices drop when there's news. It's often the work of Bitcoin whales. They're always on 24-hour standby to sell at any time, so as not to incur losses.

Answer 1: Not sure if MicroStrategy will be having any sales soon, but we still need to stay at alert because we can't read their minds.

Answer 2: Truth be told, it's going to be very ugly. The reason is that other whales, who hold a significant amount, would not want to incur losses. This could lead to many people selling and later buying at a lower rate.

Answer 3: Of course, since every news from their direction might have positive or negative impact.
It is true that we cannot predict the plans and actions of Saylor and MS, at least we do not believe that they will hold BTC until the end of the world. Anything is possible because if possible everyone wants to maximize profits in this market by buying low and selling high. MS is just a company in the economy, it does not exist just to hold BTC.

The emergence of the BTC Spot ETF does not mean that companies like MicroStrategy will be forced to sell, but that they will lose their status as a bitcoin proxy, as there will be different and cheaper ways to invest in bitcoin.

If we remove Bitcoin, MicroStrategy MSTR is a worthless company or in fact they have no investment other than Bitcoin.
Saylor once explained that investing in MSTR is more efficient than the BTC Spot ETF, and I think this makes sense as MS has a software business and can make a profit and continue to buy BTC. BTC Spot ETF is not a reason for MS to sell BTC.

I want to talk about the cycle itself and the existence of the crypto winter in 2026-2027, every investor has the opportunity sell at the peak to buy back a lot of BTC at a cheaper price. I personally don't think that even knowing about it, MS still wants to hold BTC forever.

It's seems I saw that news just now that , A reporter asks Michael Saylor when he plans to sell Bitcoin.
Michael Saylor: I'll be buying forever.
Although I do not fully believe in the words of these big whales, I do not see anything impossible here because Bitcoin is digital gold, and whoever has more of this digital gold will be stronger. As currently we can see that the more gold the country or the person has, the stronger it is economically. Not only are they economically strong, they are also militarily strong, as currently the top gold reserve holder is the United States of America. So maybe these big whales have not understood the meaning of Bitcoin, so they want to keep Bitcoin in their reserve.
I also hope that Salor and MS will keep their word and not sell any BTC from their reserves during this uptrend. We will soon have the answer in 2026 or 2027. If MS continues to hold BTC, even continuously buy more BTC, Saylor will have high respect from me because his faith in BTC is extremely big.

I believe that missing the opportunity to take profits in 2021, the losses and pressures in 2022 have become valuable lessons for Saylor and MicroStrategy to do better in this cycle: that is, sell at the peak and buy back more BTC at the bottom. Only the right decisions will help the company strengthen investors' confidence, not recklessly collecting and holding as they did.

1. I believe Saylor and MicroStrategy will sell their BTC in 2025.
2. If this happens, we will see a repeat of the cyclicality in the market: meaning nothing too different from the past.
3. It would be better if I could sell before there is an official announcement from MicroStrategy. In the opposite case, I will also sell according to Saylor!
I also believe that after gaining experience from the crypto winter that lasted throughout 2022, Saylor was able to create the most suitable strategy for MS's BTC investment. Currently we are in an uptrend, MS is continuously buying more BTC like whales in the market. Downtrend will be the time for us to test Saylor's diamond hands.

Whether selling or buying BTC, MS is still just a part of the crypto market. If flexible enough, I believe MS will be able to accumulate more BTC next season. If they insist on holding BTC forever, I will wait for the expiration date of that perpetuity.

3. Not at all. Because everyone is mindful of the amount they invest and what they will make in the future. No one is looking at what others have invested already because the crypto market is open to everyone and it is not a competitive market of who invested more than others.
I like your point of view, although the more information we have, the easier it is to judge the state of the market, we still have to master our own investment strategies. MS is also just a famous big whale in the extremely large BTC market!

Online Trongduy

• Activity: 843
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2024, 04:57:20 PM »
MicroStrategy did not sell their Bitcoin during the last bull run. This makes many investors wonder whether it was a strategy or a wrong decision. But I personally think since they have a big investment they are definitely working to make profit they may definitely try to sell their bitcoins in the upcoming Bull run. But if MicroStrategy were to hold Bitcoin, that wouldn't be a bad decision either. Because in the long run they will be more profitable than their investment. From 2021 they are only collecting bitcoins. I think they have no loss by holding bitcoins rather they will be profitable investing in bitcoins in terms of other investments. If Saylor sells bitcoins, the amount may be small. Moreover, no one knows what strategy they will adopt. Of course they care about their profits.
If Micro has to sell nearly tens of billions of dollars worth of BTC next season right at the peak, the BTC price will fall to the depths similar to the case of Terra selling BTC to subsidize Ust in 2022. I think this is not the case. Strangely, large investors will put pressure on Micro to sell BTC to take profits and pay dividends, or simply need to sell to optimize and buy more BTC in the next bottom zone instead of continuously holding it and suffer losses like in 2022.

If I have BTC in 2025 and know that Micro sold BTC last month, I will no longer hesitate and will immediately sell BTC at any price. We sshould swim with the whales, not resist the inevitable trend of this market.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2024, 11:24:52 PM »
If Micro has to sell nearly tens of billions of dollars worth of BTC next season right at the peak, the BTC price will fall to the depths similar to the case of Terra selling BTC to subsidize Ust in 2022. I think this is not the case. Strangely, large investors will put pressure on Micro to sell BTC to take profits and pay dividends, or simply need to sell to optimize and buy more BTC in the next bottom zone instead of continuously holding it and suffer losses like in 2022.

If I have BTC in 2025 and know that Micro sold BTC last month, I will no longer hesitate and will immediately sell BTC at any price. We sshould swim with the whales, not resist the inevitable trend of this market.
Maybe things will be just as tense as in 2022, because the trading volume is larger, more companies are investing, and each sell order will cost tens of billions of dollars, not the actions of retail investors. Normally things will happen slowly at the peak, when whales take profits and distribute, and then there will be periods of sell-off by retail investors, but in 2025 there will likely be negative and positive events continuously following each other because a fund sells and the other buys, similar to the current selling and buying of BTC Spot ETF.

When Saylor will announce that he was selling BTC, I think most investors will do the same as you. If it was just a fun trick because Saylor sold a small portion of BTC to test liquidity like Tesla and then bought back more BTC at a cheaper price, the market would be very chaotic!

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2024, 05:20:58 PM »
When Saylor will announce that he was selling BTC, I think most investors will do the same as you. If it was just a fun trick because Saylor sold a small portion of BTC to test liquidity like Tesla and then bought back more BTC at a cheaper price, the market would be very chaotic!
He just wants to raise $600M to buy more Bitcoin for MicroStrategy.

I don't know when MicroStrategy will sell their bitcoins but with investment in Bitcoin, they get massive profit and also get double effects. Their stock gets good growth in price in stock market too.

See

I don't think it is a coincidence of Bitcoin price growth and MSTR price growth. Their company get big profit from Bitcoin and it makes sense for their company stock to rise in price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 08:45:42 PM »
I have this assurance with some of the bitcoin holders that they will not keep holding the coin for life, it will be released once it got to a certain point, especially when they have gotten to the stage of marking out their profits on investment, they cannot keep hodl but rather to sell, the same way those buying will also have to release anytime soon while the miners keep mining new coins and they are being released into circulation.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 08:45:42 PM »

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 09:41:30 PM »
Anybody who think that Michael Saylor is going to hold bitcoin forever does not understand the game of Bitcoin manipulation. I like how they have increased adoption of Bitcoin adoption but all companies that make investment into bitcoin all invested because of profit and he is going to sell when nobody expect nothing from them.

My advice is that if you have invested, you don't have to be wait to be told when to sell, no person will tell you when they want to sell and the same should be for any other person who have bitcoin and plan to sell some in the Bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2024, 02:01:11 AM »
Anybody who think that Michael Saylor is going to hold bitcoin forever does not understand the game of Bitcoin manipulation. I like how they have increased adoption of Bitcoin adoption but all companies that make investment into bitcoin all invested because of profit and he is going to sell when nobody expect nothing from them.

My advice is that if you have invested, you don't have to be wait to be told when to sell, no person will tell you when they want to sell and the same should be for any other person who have bitcoin and plan to sell some in the Bitcoin.
We are hearing quite an interesting story: MS will continuously buy and hold BTC to support the company's MSTR stock price in the long term, but I think this is impossible because MS's investors and shareholders also have their own profit-taking criteria. Similarly, many people believe that BTC will reach 1M USD in the future, but if they understand that the BTC cycle will still happen, they will not refuse the opportunity to sell BTC at a high price to buy back more BTC at a lower price. I wouldn't be surprised if MS will claim to have sold some or all of their BTC in distribution zone in 2025.

I also agree with you that every investor should have a way to monitor the market and make their own decisions. Waiting for announcements or signals from others can cause losses due to delays in a highly volatile and fast-paced market like crypto.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:30:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2024, 03:52:05 AM »
I think need to know valid data about how much bitcoin having or investing by Michael Saylor and MicroStrategy so far before talking about their potential when sell bitcoin assets. For speculating to be long term or forever investor seems impossible and difficult to acceptable with investment decision to earn much profitable,
but need to know the valid data of their bitcoin investment and some investor not get panic when they releasing announcement for selling their bitcoin assets.
So far more valid data with bitcoin holder is United State government seized from criminal cases and later has El Savador government with their routine investing in bitcoin every day since bitcoin have legal adopted as payment transaction in their country.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2024, 10:28:25 PM »
I think need to know valid data about how much bitcoin having or investing by Michael Saylor and MicroStrategy so far before talking about their potential when sell bitcoin assets. For speculating to be long term or forever investor seems impossible and difficult to acceptable with investment decision to earn much profitable,
but need to know the valid data of their bitcoin investment and some investor not get panic when they releasing announcement for selling their bitcoin assets.
So far more valid data with bitcoin holder is United State government seized from criminal cases and later has El Savador government with their routine investing in bitcoin every day since bitcoin have legal adopted as payment transaction in their country.
We can completely track MicroStrategy's crypto portfolio at many reputable sources.

In addition, MicroStrategy is also a public company, they are required to declare assets every month to provide shareholders with the latest information about their assets. I believe that when MicroStrategy moves BTC out of its account, those who follow will have a warning for the market to be prepared for any major fluctuations.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2024, 11:29:29 PM »
We can completely track MicroStrategy's crypto portfolio at many reputable sources.
Yes, it is trusted source. It is true that they are holding 205,000 Bitcoin now.
The most interesting one is they bought again 12,000 Bitcoin when the price was around $68k. And they keep buying Bitcoin in the last few months. It means they really trust with the bullish of Bitcoin in 2024-2025. Not sure whether they will take profits or not in this bullish season.

In addition, MicroStrategy is also a public company, they are required to declare assets every month to provide shareholders with the latest information about their assets. I believe that when MicroStrategy moves BTC out of its account, those who follow will have a warning for the market to be prepared for any major fluctuations.
Yes. The will always announce their holding assets. We can see clearly about the total number of their Bitcoin.
If they will send their asset to exchanges, there should be a warning like we often saw when whales moved their assets.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2024, 10:46:59 PM »
Yes, it is trusted source. It is true that they are holding 205,000 Bitcoin now.
The most interesting one is they bought again 12,000 Bitcoin when the price was around $68k. And they keep buying Bitcoin in the last few months. It means they really trust with the bullish of Bitcoin in 2024-2025. Not sure whether they will take profits or not in this bullish season.

Yes. The will always announce their holding assets. We can see clearly about the total number of their Bitcoin.
If they will send their asset to exchanges, there should be a warning like we often saw when whales moved their assets.
At this point, everything is just our speculation. We don't know what Saylor and MS want and will do when BTC reaches 200K USD or falls from 200K USD to 150K USD in 2025-2026. Therefore, I believe that we need to monitor MS's BTC buying/selling behavior throughout 2024 and 2025, and have our own plan to manage our crypto assets. What I fear most is that when MS announces that it has sold BTC, it will be too late: the market has entered a downtrend and we have missed the best opportunity to take profits.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2024, 05:53:45 AM »
The simple answer from me is that when a lot of Bitcoin owners sell all their Bitcoin assets, it will definitely have an impact on the market and create a Bitcoin Dump.
Not to mention the panic from traders and retail investors who were crushed by the Bitcoin sales carried out by Michael Saylor and Microstrategy.

But before they sell Bitcoin there will definitely be something called drama, which allows the price of Bitcoin to rise and fall very quickly.
After that, there was an announcement from those who had sold all their Bitcoin assets and caused the market to panic and continue to dump so quickly.

The best advice if this incident really happens is that it might be better to Take Profit so you can get the maximum profit possible because fear comes faster than the power to buy Bitcoin.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2024, 05:16:20 PM »

Most likely they will definitely take profits a few months after the halving or when the BTC price is estimated to have reached its highest point at the end of 2024 or in 2025.
Because they also definitely have predictions and targets to make a profit from Bitcoin, and they certainly wont just sell their entire portfolio without a very urgent reason.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄