follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to Reset Karma? Appealing & removing negative karma  (Read 30243 times)

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: How to Reset Karma! Remove negative karma.
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2018, 04:43:22 PM »
From now on I will punish with negative karma everybody who will post in this subforum without reading all pinned posts first and clearly abuse or don't know the basic rules about the court.

Shouldn't an impartial Judge not be a Sheriff and visa versa? It seems like a conflict of interest to me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2018, 04:43:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2018, 08:28:58 PM »
From now on I will punish with negative karma everybody who will post in this subforum without reading all pinned posts first and clearly abuse or don't know the basic rules about the court.

Shouldn't an impartial Judge not be a Sheriff and visa versa? It seems like a conflict of interest to me.

I like to hear your opinions on this subject dear AltcoinsTalks members.

How to act when members keep persistent posting cases without to read even one pinned post? This is of course forum rules violation and give a lot of unneeded work.

Just today I had a member who tried to list a case and even after warnings he still keeps posting without reading the rules.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=61736.msg353238#msg353238

Until now, I haven't issued negative karma and keep teach, reprimand, warn but the effect is none. Posted lately with BOLD letters a pinned thread in court.
The topic is: "READ THIS RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THE COURT OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!!!" but still seems that nobody who opens a case lately has read it.
Look at latest cases and find by yourself how many members don't read forum rules before posting and violates them because of it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 08:41:17 PM by EmoneyABC »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2018, 12:18:55 PM »

How to act when members keep persistent posting cases without to read even one pinned post? This is of course forum rules violation and give a lot of unneeded work.

Just today I had a member who tried to list a case and even after warnings he still keeps posting without reading the rules.

Until now, I haven't issued negative karma and keep teach, reprimand, warn but the effect is none. Posted lately with BOLD letters a pinned thread in court.
The topic is: "READ THIS RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THE COURT OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!!!" but still seems that nobody who opens a case lately has read it.
Look at latest cases and find by yourself how many members don't read forum rules before posting and violates them because of it.

I'm not denying that members deserve negative karma when they don't follow the rules and I don't have an issue with you giving negative karma to members who don't read the pinned topic when appealing karma. This is just a realistic irony. Any senior member can give negative karma, this is fine and expected.

I'm just concerned that it doesn't give the right impression to members wanting to appeal a case if the Judge is also a Sheriff. Do you see what I mean?

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2018, 12:42:48 PM »

I'm not denying that members deserve negative karma when they don't follow the rules and I don't have an issue with you giving negative karma to members who don't read the pinned topic when appealing karma. This is just a realistic irony. Any senior member can give negative karma, this is fine and expected.

I'm just concerned that it doesn't give the right impression to members wanting to appeal a case if the Judge is also a Sheriff. Do you see what I mean?

No I don't understand you. To be able to close cases, move topics, keep court clean and handle the cases I have to be a sheriff of this subforum.

If not every time I will do something in the court I'll have to ask a sheriff to handle it out for me. Double and unneeded work.

At start we have talked with Admin about court and I announced that will not give positive and negative karma to members because I am a judge and better to be not involved in karma issuing. But after discussion we have agreed that I will have to issue negative and positive karma as a judge.

I try to avoid punishing people outside the court. Only real spammers are tagged by me but only a few as for now. I try to issue warnings and report to let mods decide how to act further.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 11:30:39 PM by EmoneyABC »

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2018, 01:06:51 PM »

No I don't understand you. To be able to close cases, move topics, keep court clean and handle the cases I have to be a sheriff of this subforum.

If not every time I will do something in the court I'll have to ask a sheriff to handle it. Double and unneeded work.

At start we have talked with Admin about court and I announced that will not give positive and negative karma to members because I am a judge and better to be not involved in karma issuing. But after discussion we have agreed that I will have to issue negative and positive karma as a judge.

I try to avoid punishing people outside the court. Only real spammers are tagged by me but only a few as for now. I try to issue warnings and report to let mods decide how to act further.

Fair enough, well explained, that does make a lot more sense. I guess my understanding of a Sheriff was somewhat skewed so sorry about that. I guess the labeling could be improved if its a form of moderation position, but that's kind of semantics. Keep up the good work.

Offline Cakra bumi212

• Activity: 968
  • Death Wanderer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: December 15, 2023, 04:27:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2018, 03:34:08 PM »
Hi admin, I report plagiarism and Google translate, whi I am given karma -1
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=64734.msg378575#msg378575
Am I wrong...?
Please remove my negative karma
[

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »
Hi admin, I report plagiarism and Google translate, whi I am given karma -1
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=64734.msg378575#msg378575
Am I wrong...?
Please remove my negative karma

Until now, I haven't issued negative karma and keep teach, reprimand, warn but the effect is none.

Posted lately with BOLD letters a pinned thread in court.

Read forum rules before posting and violate them because of it. This is a warning.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 04:44:44 PM by EmoneyABC »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »

Online Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:08:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2018, 06:48:48 PM »
Hello admin i would like you to remove by this way or to check article i wrote!

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2018, 08:47:09 PM »
Hello admin i would like you to remove by this way or to check article i wrote!

This is really my last warning.

Read rules before posting in court or you will be punished with negative karma and post removed!!!

I have already removed one of your spammy/begging posts from the court section.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:58:37 AM by EmoneyABC »

Offline Akhmad Sapei

• Activity: 175
  • Last Active: January 14, 2019, 05:54:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2018, 10:21:10 AM »
hi admin
I want to ask what causes me to get negative karma?
because I thought I never made a mistake I obeyed the rules, I never accused someone or provoked and never attacked someone.
please remove my negative karma sir.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2018, 11:14:41 AM »
hi admin
because I thought I never made a mistake I obeyed the rules, I never accused someone or provoked and never attacked someone.

I have punished you with -1 karma for not reading the forum rules.

If you look one post above or read pinned posts before posting you will know how to file a case in court.

I can remove this negative karma if you prove that you know the court rules.

Case Rejected.
-1 karma is not enough to file a case. You can ask for removal but you need a lot more points.

Like I said already hundred times before: read the rules before posting.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:59:32 AM by EmoneyABC »

Offline Akhmad Sapei

• Activity: 175
  • Last Active: January 14, 2019, 05:54:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2018, 12:05:28 PM »
hi admin

If you look one post above or read pinned posts before posting you will know how to file a case in court.

Case Rejected.
-1 karma is not enough to file a case. You can ask for removal but you need a lot more points.

What???? I'm just confused and just want to ask my complaint and you give me negative karma again, I'm just a person who is confused here and spontaneously ask that question, why should I get negative karma again

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2018, 05:30:08 PM »
hi admin

Case Rejected.

What? ??? I'm just confused and just want to ask my complaint and you give me negative karma again, I'm just a person who is confused here and spontaneously ask that question, why should I get negative karma again

Because you don't read the rules, pinned posts and posts from other members before posting.

As you see in this thread one post above yours there is this message about rules in bold and red.

One more time: read rules before posting in any subforum. There are rules you have to follow. If you don't then this can cause negative karma.

This is clear that you haven't read court rules or pinned post and you are just unlucky to be the first person I have punished after multiple warnings.

Like I said if you show me that you know the rules I will adjust karma but seems like you still haven't read them.

P.S
You clearly ask for karma removal and if you read rules, pinned posts or posts from other members in court you will know what causes negative karma, how to file a case, ask for removal or how to earn positive karma fast. Because you are confused doesn't mean you can break the rules.

Please read the court rules in pinned posts.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 05:32:09 PM by EmoneyABC »

Offline Miftakhul2

• Activity: 150
  • Last Active: March 01, 2019, 03:44:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2019, 03:50:01 PM »
hello admin, I want to erase my negative karma, and apologize if it's wrong, and I won't repeat that mistake again .
WHITEPAPER▼ 
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
   △ WEBSITE
LOCALTRADE
The future of trading cryptocurrencys

FACEBOOK▼ 
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER
TELEGRAM▼ 
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YOUTUBE

Offline Jee

• Activity: 353
  • ArabsBitcoin CEO
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: December 21, 2022, 08:46:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2019, 12:04:44 PM »
dear Admin,
pls have a look at this post ,
admin give me negative Karma, and i think another one remove,
but why this is happened,
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=70679.msg497459#msg497459

https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=70679.msg588277#msg588277

best regards

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG