follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bounty hunting is a full time job?  (Read 11582 times)

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:10:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: Bounty hunting is a full time job?
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2024, 02:38:53 PM »
If they earn up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, it seems that it will be worth the advertising that only uses thousands of dollars. Even they use websites or telegram groups that seem to have a lot of activity, even though they are all just bot accounts that are deliberately embedded in the group. quite often come across ads of very well-made scam projects, and even they also make quite real launchpads, but in the end only Rug pull.
Bounty hunters and Airdrop workers do not really care about the project as long as they get paid for it. But, if you have been in the crypto space for a while, it's kind of understandable which project is legit and which one is just a scam. Most of the time you will guess correctly. But, nothing is guaranteed. I do not work for airdrops until I convince myself.

Very waste of time and effort, Even have to download games with a size of about 3GB, LOL.
$10 wasn't enough to pay for the quota I spent on all those tasks.
In fact, I didn't claim it until now.
Yeah. I have installed their game, tried it on my device even though it was too laggy, verified an account and did all the other tasks for this $9. Completely waste of time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2024, 02:38:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3995
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:08:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2024, 03:11:19 PM »
People should understand that hobby, lottery or random can not be considered as a job. If someone got lucky once and earned thousands from simple tasks in bounty or got lucky to get free airdrop, then it does not mean this will be repeated and this would be frequent. It can only help to build a starting capital for invest or trading. That is it. Dont forget that cryptocurrency always changes. Times of bounties have gone, airdrops are dead, retrodrops is a new trend, but it will be replaced with something else in year or two.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1096
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:12:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2024, 11:14:46 PM »
People should understand that hobby, lottery or random can not be considered as a job. If someone got lucky once and earned thousands from simple tasks in bounty or got lucky to get free airdrop, then it does not mean this will be repeated and this would be frequent. It can only help to build a starting capital for invest or trading. That is it. Dont forget that cryptocurrency always changes. Times of bounties have gone, airdrops are dead, retrodrops is a new trend, but it will be replaced with something else in year or two.
Which is hard for some other people. Many people try to get into to bounty hunting because of the possibility to earn a decent amount of money. However, the same as what you said, they fail to realize that this is not the same as having a stable job with a stable income. Bounty hunting also have some risks by joining different campaigns and become part of their community and having a hope for success, but the thing is, it also have the high possibility of failure.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 03:51:46 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2024, 02:44:59 AM »
Bounty hunting can never be a full time job as it is never possible to get a regular salary from this bounty hunting. Moreover, there is a guarantee of a regular income in case of full-time job whereas there is no guarantee of regular income from bounty hunting. Yes, but bounty hunting can be used as a means of earning money for unemployed youths who are unable to secure employment. But they can never take it as a full time job but it can be taken as a part time job as a full time job.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2024, 01:08:47 PM »
Which is hard for some other people. Many people are attracted to bounty hunting because of the potential to earn a significant amount of money. However, the same as what you said, they fail to recognize that this is not the same as having a stable job with a consistent income. Bounty hunting also involves taking risks by joining various campaigns to become part of a growing community and hoping for success, but there is also the high possibility of failure.

To be honest, I have dropped participating in bounties probably half a year ago. I take part only in campaigns that are managed by reputed managers. Cant say that I am lazy to do my own research (I used to do this when I choose join campaign or not), but now I look if it is managed by reputed manager and join. To bad, such managers are now hard to find and they manage about one or two campaigns a quarter. Times of bounty campaigns have gone. I can barely a new campaign today, while in past they were one or two new each few days. Since this topic was originally created in 2018, we might make conclusion that it was a right decision not to consider bounties as full time jobs and quit regular jobs.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2369
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:25:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2024, 05:57:23 PM »
What do you think about bounty hunting the way people are rushing into bounty hunting campaign make to ask weather is a full time job.
Many people enter this forum because they want to join a bounty campaign where they say they can get money easily, but in reality it is not as easy as people imagine. 
Currently, bounties are not feasible, because many bounties pay their participants small amounts. And this is only a part-time job, don't make bounty hunting a full-time job.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1141
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2024, 09:09:16 PM »
Bounty hunting can never be a full time job as it is never possible to get a regular salary from this bounty hunting. Moreover, there is a guarantee of a regular income in case of full-time job whereas there is no guarantee of regular income from bounty hunting. Yes, but bounty hunting can be used as a means of earning money for unemployed youths who are unable to secure employment. But they can never take it as a full time job but it can be taken as a part time job as a full time job.
As long as it produces results and can help us survive, I think it is still a choice that cannot be underestimated. Maybe for some people bounty hunter activities are very random and depend on luck, but we can also realize that there are still signature campaigns that can provide regular payments and maybe there is someone who depends on this signature income.

I myself prefer to select some of these jobs, namely which jobs can support my life, and which jobs cannot be maximized. That way I will just have more efficient work. Even though it's from bounty hunting, as long as I get a good position or get special privileges, that's a very good profit, right?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2024, 09:09:16 PM »

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1096
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:12:03 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2024, 10:43:51 PM »
Which is hard for some other people. Many people are attracted to bounty hunting because of the potential to earn a significant amount of money. However, the same as what you said, they fail to recognize that this is not the same as having a stable job with a consistent income. Bounty hunting also involves taking risks by joining various campaigns to become part of a growing community and hoping for success, but there is also the high possibility of failure.

To be honest, I have dropped participating in bounties probably half a year ago. I take part only in campaigns that are managed by reputed managers. Cant say that I am lazy to do my own research (I used to do this when I choose join campaign or not), but now I look if it is managed by reputed manager and join. To bad, such managers are now hard to find and they manage about one or two campaigns a quarter. Times of bounty campaigns have gone. I can barely a new campaign today, while in past they were one or two new each few days. Since this topic was originally created in 2018, we might make conclusion that it was a right decision not to consider bounties as full time jobs and quit regular jobs.
I completely agree. Consider those individuals who rely on bounty campaigns as their main source of income. After legitimate bounty campaigns disappear, they may be left without a job. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize that these campaigns are not a reliable form of full-time employment. They are often temporary and not always paying. Additionally, many of them turn out to be fraudulent.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2024, 01:37:53 PM »
In addition, people confuse meaning of the words full time job, freelance, part time, occasionally. Little success does not mean overall victory. During my bounty career I havent faced a moment, when I have received bounty rewards regularly or on time. Since there is no contract between hunter and a project, there is no confidence that the project is going to pay. I dont know every bounty hunters financial situation, but for me stability payment is better than amount of payment. Bounty, airdrops, even cryptocurrency in some ways are a lottery, a game of luck.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1131
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:46:41 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2024, 09:08:51 PM »

It's true, however, I've seen a lot of people in the past who used to do full-time bounty hunting in the Bitcointalk forum. They would spend all day doing bounty hunting, they would join several campaigns at once, do all the tasks required, and then get a bunch of tokens at the end of each campaign. Some of these tokens might give them good money but that used to be the case in old times I believe, you will barely get any money from bounties these days.
So I don't think that a person can earn a living by just hunting bounties, no matter how much they work on them, they will eventually get tired.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2024, 10:59:21 AM »

It's true, however, I've seen a lot of people in the past who used to do full-time bounty hunting in the Bitcointalk forum. They would spend all day doing bounty hunting, they would join several campaigns at once, do all the tasks required, and then get a bunch of tokens at the end of each campaign. Some of these tokens might give them good money but that used to be the case in old times I believe, you will barely get any money from bounties these days.
So I don't think that a person can earn a living by just hunting bounties, no matter how much they work on them, they will eventually get tired.

What is the point of doing full-time bounty hunting, if it bring either zero, or little reward? I can spend whole day painting or doing coloring book, but that does not make me a painter, nor I cant earn with that. In the past, those who had bots or so called bounty farms, or managed to cheat - those people were the one who earned well. All others only got consolation prizes from bounties. And even those who had farms, what they were doing hardly can be called a job. Better say a hobby that brings money sometimes.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:50:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: February 29, 2024, 08:09:23 PM »
-snip-
Yeah. I have installed their game, tried it on my device even though it was too laggy, verified an account and did all the other tasks for this $9. Completely waste of time.
There are more similar airdrops saying that their project is the best for some kind of game.
I actually wasn't very interested at first, but it wouldn't hurt to have to try and hope for a big reward.
But in the end it will only be rubbish and useless.

Unlike the MAVIA Project which provides airdrop hunters with a fairly large reward.
On average, every user who installs and plays the game earns 12.5 MAVIA, about $100 more when referring to the current price,
which is up to $10/$MAVIA.

Of course, it's more worth it and good enough for airdrop hunters with rewards that make everyone happy.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:10:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2024, 03:47:53 PM »
Unlike the MAVIA Project which provides airdrop hunters with a fairly large reward.
On average, every user who installs and plays the game earns 12.5 MAVIA, about $100 more when referring to the current price,
which is up to $10/$MAVIA.

Of course, it's more worth it and good enough for airdrop hunters with rewards that make everyone happy.

Unfortunately, I haven't paid attention to these airdrops. One of my local friends got 40 MAVIA tokens on Bybit from the airdrop which is around $250. I did not join that airdrop and I missed it. I don't know about any other on-going airdrops. Do you mind sharing your reff link via private message? You will get a reff if I like the project  ;)

Do you follow any Telegram channel or any influencers to follow legit airdrops? Unfortunately, I do not want to waste my time on working for a useless projects that does not pay or pay a very little like Farcana did.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 886
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:33:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2024, 02:24:36 PM »
I think there is no reason to take up bounty hunting as a full time career. Bounty hunting does not require a hunter to work for hours and hours rather he can do this work easily by engaging in any other work. Why would a bounty hunter depend only on bounty hunting where a hunter can easily finish his job and then do his bounty hunting job well. One should try to do enough work without being lazy and besides doing enough work if desired a person can do bounty hunting so that he will get salary like doing other work and also have a chance to get paid by bounty hunting.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 897
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2024, 06:04:02 PM »
Its not a take in for me as long as there's no reliability in some of these bounties, people are just running after them because they feels its an easiest way to freely make earning in cryptocurrency, so we shouldn't take it as a full time job, instead we should learn about other means that could source finances to us which have guarantee on earning payments and no as we put all hopes on bounties for survival.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG