follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Forex Trading  (Read 45232 times)

Offline amzexpert

• Activity: 144
  • Making Impossible to Possible
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 02, 2023, 04:55:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Forex Trading
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2021, 06:33:25 AM »
Dear, I do not have to try forex trading. Is it like the simple Trading as we do in our daily life? Can you give me more information about forex Trading then I can do forex Trading? Is the forex trading is Profitable or not.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2021, 06:33:25 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Androrus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 09, 2022, 11:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2021, 08:46:57 AM »
It is hard to say whether forex trading is more or less profitable than cryptocurrency trading because it is all individual.
Surely, you should know that the markets are quite different but they still share lots of principles which are useful in all of the investing activities. I don't really see any disadvantages of forex trading, I would call them pecularities because of the fact that it is up to everyone whether to treat them like pros or cons. For example, forex market is less volatile than cryptos. Is it advantage or disadvantage? On the one hand, traders make their money because of the volatility and theoretically, the higher volatility the higher potential profits. However, there is one more correlation associated with the volatility: the higher volatility the higher risk to lose. So, forex market is more stable and consistent which I think is a pro. More than that, forex market is more regulated. There is so much scam in crypto field, in forex there is also a room for scam but it is not as widespread as in crypto market. Which is an absolute advantage.
Anyway, you can try your hand in forex trading and I believe that it is the best option for yo if you made up your mind to switch to some other market.

Offline prostos55

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: February 15, 2022, 08:41:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2021, 11:57:25 PM »
Very convenient, you can be sure. Moreover, there is an excellent level of protection for your data, so you can be sure of the safety of your information. I would also like to wish you to try Exness Academy  if you are just starting to try yourself in trading. Here you can find out everything in detail, study and find the most profitable solutions for yourself, the most reliable brokerage services and, in general, ideal places for trading your assets. Try it and you won't regret it.

Offline teddalpiaz

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: April 21, 2022, 06:54:14 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2021, 05:57:28 AM »
Trading Forex is easy especially those who are well experienced so always head to learn more and more to make good money. Yes, besides this we should use a reliable broker like FreshForex Aude if your broker plays with you then you can't make any single money so always be alert about this.

Offline blatiosr22

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: February 15, 2022, 12:20:30 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2022, 08:42:19 AM »
Greetings, you need to think and doubt less, and I advise you to start real actions. I have been a Forex trader for about two years and I can download that a lot has changed over the years and now you can use automatic trading systems. I recommend reading about Forex robots on this site . For a novice trader, this is a real assistant and adviser. Recommend!

Offline HeavLeighGill

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Last Active: December 02, 2022, 07:19:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2022, 07:04:48 PM »
I prefer forex trading but also have a lot more experience with it versus crypto trading. I've backed off a bit on crypto for now as I'm not sure where I think things are going. I'd definitely suggest learning more about forex trading as it can be lucrative.

Offline JoanMyers

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 05:41:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Search First Post
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2024, 04:11:59 PM »
Thank you for your message. You are right, the choice between forex trading and cryptocurrency is subjective and depends on individual strategy and risk tolerance. However, if you are considering a move into forex, I would look at the robust MarketMarkes platform. This platform offers a balanced and regulated approach to forex trading. With the help, you can learn the characteristics of the forex market and develop your strategy to succeed in this market. Good luck with your trading! 🤞

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2024, 04:11:59 PM »

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 862
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 08:53:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2024, 10:37:58 PM »
Forex trading has same risk as crypto trading. Although crypto trading is of two type which includes spot trading (buying low and selling high) which is a process where the trader have to purchase a coin when the price is low and sell it when th price has increased. The second one is futures trading which is deals which predicting the direction of the price of a particular coin and start a position in the direction where you think the price can go.  If you make wrong prediction while trading future, you can get liquidated when the price becomes volatile. Liquidation is also applicable in forex trading but the trading pairs are  fiat currencies while pairs for futures are crypto.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 952
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 07:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Good Karma Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 01:27:39 AM »
Forex trading has same risk as crypto trading.

With my experience in Forex trading, I can say that crypto trading is riskier than Forex trading because of cryptocurrency's volatility. In forex trading you can choose a pair that doesn't move that much, I mean the volatility is not much of an issue. When i was still trading forex, i used to avoid "USD and GBP" as a pair as these two are volatile.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 03:57:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2024, 04:47:19 PM »
Is the forex trading is Profitable or not.

forex trading is Profitable, if you have a trading strategy, everything also depends on the trading pair, volatility,  broker, news...
I trade at FXOpen

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 10:51:16 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2024, 08:52:50 AM »
In some kind of way, forex trading is similar to cryptos trading. majority of the international brokers will offer leverage from 0 to 500, which gives you an opportunity to maximize your potential gain. Obviously, leverage is a double-edged sword. With this crazy leverage, you might easily blow your account and owe your broker tons of money.

Is it profitable like cryptos trading? Yes. But it also comes with a high risk.

You can trade multiple times a day. Just like cryptos, there are lots of trading instruments you can choose. You can trade a specific currency pairs or choose gold. Some brokers even provide cryptos asset for trading.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG