follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ETH predictions of next week.  (Read 33010 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: ETH predictions of next week.
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2024, 11:59:37 PM »
The price of Ethereum finally broke through to $3.4k a few hours ago. As I suspected, when the price of Bitcoin soared, Ethereum would follow in its footsteps. I can't imagine that if Ethereum entered the ETF, it would have an even better impact because the price might be $10k in the near future.
The price really follows Bitcoin's movements. Currently there is indeed a slight decrease in prices compared to the last few hours. However, it looks like the uptrend will continue significantly. If we look, both Bitcoin and altcoins are currently experiencing a very significant uptrend. Not only top coins but almost all altcoins are also followed. Yes, this may be very interesting, but there are several things you must be careful of and pay attention to. Behind it all, there will definitely be corrections that can make some novice investors a bit shocked. but the hope is that it won't be too drastic during the correction later. And there is no doubt about the trust in ETH, this has great potential for the long term. So, it's no longer a problem to choose Ethereum as one of the worthiest investments in crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2024, 11:59:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1115
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2024, 04:23:09 AM »
Currently, in the second week leading up to February 3, the price of ETH has reached around $2,700-$2,800. However, this figure will continue to change, along with developments and changes in Bitcoin prices. For next week maybe it will go down a little and then go up again. But at least by the end of February, I hope ETH will touch $3k. And this possibility definitely exists, or at least before the Bitcoin halving happens, hopefully it can actually reach $3k. Later there will be several issues related to ETH ETFs and several other issues, and this could have a big influence on ETH too. Let's just wait and see
The price of Ethereum finally broke through to $3.4k a few hours ago. As I suspected, when the price of Bitcoin soared, Ethereum would follow in its footsteps. I can't imagine that if Ethereum entered the ETF, it would have an even better impact because the price might be $10k in the near future.

Looking at the chart now , specially as what you said Bitcoin is soaring high and Ethereum is following ,then if bitcoin finally hit  100k then there are big possibilities that ETH may at least reach closer to 10k(8k at least)
the Graph proves how good this number 1 altcoin going better this 1st quarter.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4214
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:05 AM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2024, 04:48:27 AM »
ETH will come down and touch the 213$ and than touch the 270$ to 284$. This is the weekly analysing of the ETH.

Looking at the chart now , specially as what you said Bitcoin is soaring high and Ethereum is following ,then if bitcoin finally hit  100k then there are big possibilities that ETH may at least reach closer to 10k(8k at least)

I am quoting the first post and the last reply of this thread....and clearly we can see such a disparity of the price for Ethereum...really following the big leader which is Bitcoin. And we can see such a big potential for Ethereum for further growth ahead as there remains to be big rooms available to accommodate more increases. With the many recent positive developments in the network, the increase of usage and patronage and the rumors of ETH ETFs to soon come on the market, we are now witnessing the many fruits of its labor. As I am writing this, ETH is officially hovering at the $3400 level with some more fuel to burn to possibly soon reach a new ATH - its last ATH was at $4,878.26 which happened Nov 10, 2021. I am looking forward to see Ethereum successfully broke its own record and hopefully it can happen before the halving of Bitcoin. So the only question remain: How many ETHs are you holding these days?

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2024, 10:25:17 AM »

Yeah, bitcoin seems strong and shows good movement.  Bitcoin has touched $64K, it's too easy to hit previous ATH at this week.  I agree with you that if bitcoin touches $100K, ethereum will follow at a price of $7-8K. We'll see next month, bitcoin price will touch what price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 992
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:20:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2024, 05:20:05 PM »
Yeah, bitcoin seems strong and shows good movement.  Bitcoin has touched $64K, it's too easy to hit previous ATH at this week.  I agree with you that if bitcoin touches $100K, ethereum will follow at a price of $7-8K. We'll see next month, bitcoin price will touch what price.
It is still very possible that the ETH price with what you mentioned because it is still reasonable if I'm not mistaken ATH was previously at $4,600 so x2 in the bullrun now is still very possible.

Seeing now that the ecosystem is getting stronger, many successful projects indicate that ETH could have jumped higher, for example, $10,000 is still possible, but this will still follow the direction of bitcoin where it will go because it will not be much different from the increase not a matter of numbers because it will not be comparable.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2024, 08:06:28 AM »
It is still very possible that the ETH price with what you mentioned because it is still reasonable if I'm not mistaken ATH was previously at $4,600 so x2 in the bullrun now is still very possible.

Seeing now that the ecosystem is getting stronger, many successful projects indicate that ETH could have jumped higher, for example, $10,000 is still possible, but this will still follow the direction of bitcoin where it will go because it will not be much different from the increase not a matter of numbers because it will not be comparable.

Me too, I also predict that ethereum will touch the highest figure in its history, surpassing the previous ATG, it is possible that ethereum will touch more than $10K.  Ethereum is the King of altcoins, although it will never overtake bitcoin, ethereum always accompanies bitcoin.  These two coins are very safe to hold.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1258
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:42:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2024, 07:55:43 PM »
Let's still wait for the adoption of spot ETF-ETH. Maybe the price will still rise +10/+15% to the current price. Of course, if bitcoin is suddenly worth (after some time) 70-75k, the price of ETH without news, will go to 5 thousand dollars for 1 ETH. In the current situations, absolutely nothing will surprise me to be honest.

P.S. I am not a trader, I can only give my thoughts out loud. And my thoughts are only positive, I think there will be a long-term growth of the whole market. Is anyone buying at current prices? Share your thoughts, I'll be interested to read. + Just look at this graph.  :o

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2024, 07:55:43 PM »

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1148
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2024, 08:14:23 PM »
Most likely this price will not be reached next month, but in the next 6 months. The cycle corresponds to a 4-year cycle, where after each halving, BTC will experience a bullrun for at least 12-19 months. Since the previous ATH was most likely reached before the halving, I believe this is the impact of the ETF. So the moment after the halving, the BTC price to reach $100k will most likely be achieved after 3 months or 4 months.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1168
  • Last Active: Today at 06:50:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2024, 08:48:07 PM »
Me too, I also predict that ethereum will touch the highest figure in its history, surpassing the previous ATG, it is possible that ethereum will touch more than $10K.  Ethereum is the King of altcoins, although it will never overtake bitcoin, ethereum always accompanies bitcoin.  These two coins are very safe to hold.
Everyone is saying the same thing if the Ethereum ETF is approved, the price will go up a lot and stay up to $10k in the upcoming bull market. Yes I also believe Ethereum ETFs will make a good position if approved from the case. If the ETF is not $10,000 after passing the case, you can go up to $10,000 in the upcoming bull market. Because everyone is saying the same thing, I can't say more from here because everyone was saying that Bitcoin will recover by 2024, but we already see that Bitcoin is going to recover. Then everyone thinks Ethereum will go to $10,000. I definitely believe it can touch $10,000. Currently the price of Ethereum is $3466 and you are not far away from being 4000 dollars. Let us who have invested properly evaluate our investment.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2024, 08:57:39 PM »
it is possible that ethereum will touch more than $10K.
It would be a tough to see Ethereum at $10k in this bull run, I'm expecting some good value for ETH but not $10k. I guess it can reach $7k to $8k at the max. There's a chance that ETH might touch $10k value for short time but that's really unlikely to happen.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2024, 11:45:38 PM »
It would be a tough to see Ethereum at $10k in this bull run, I'm expecting some good value for ETH but not $10k. I guess it can reach $7k to $8k at the max. There's a chance that ETH might touch $10k value for short time but that's really unlikely to happen.
I think $10k is not impossible, the price movement looks very massive. If the ATH of Ethereum was $4,878 in 2021, the next ATH can be 2x from the ATH in 2021. It is true that $8k is very likely to be achieved but $10k seems quite speculative. However, I really expect the price of ETH can be $10k, then the price can stay above $5k in the next bearish season.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1115
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2024, 07:23:08 AM »

am still waiting for this to be on top , I remember that I denied buying Ethereum when the price is 2k and instead realized buying when its almost 3k so now hitting 3.5k? i am only in a little increase , so how much I need to wait ? 8k is enough for me to taste more than 100% profit.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1064
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:50:11 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2024, 07:34:42 AM »

Ether definitely a good choice of investors. If there is any potential coin after Bitcoin it is Ethereum. In a bullish market we will be able to see a massive uptrend in Ether. Meanwhile, it is not far from the previous all time high. Moreover, the amount of investment in the market has increased to a large extent. After the approval of Bitcoin ETF, the bull market shows more stronger. Ether ETF approval is expected to increase the price of Ether significantly. I can estimate that in a bullish market each Ether could be worth from $10,000 to even $25,000. However, the SEC is delaying a decision on Ether's ETF. However, a final decision on this will be taken by next May.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2024, 02:31:42 PM »
Everyone is saying the same thing if the Ethereum ETF is approved, the price will go up a lot and stay up to $10k in the upcoming bull market. Yes I also believe Ethereum ETFs will make a good position if approved from the case. If the ETF is not $10,000 after passing the case, you can go up to $10,000 in the upcoming bull market. Because everyone is saying the same thing, I can't say more from here because everyone was saying that Bitcoin will recover by 2024, but we already see that Bitcoin is going to recover. Then everyone thinks Ethereum will go to $10,000. I definitely believe it can touch $10,000. Currently the price of Ethereum is $3466 and you are not far away from being 4000 dollars. Let us who have invested properly evaluate our investment.

You're right, if an ethereum ETF is approved it's likely ethereum will go up to $10K, but 7K-8K might be more reasonable. Unfortunately, I prefer to set a target at a high price and divide it into several stages in selling my coins.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2024, 11:44:25 PM »
You're right, if an ethereum ETF is approved it's likely ethereum will go up to $10K, but 7K-8K might be more reasonable. Unfortunately, I prefer to set a target at a high price and divide it into several stages in selling my coins.
The price target of $10k will probably be achieved because when Ethereum is accepted instantly, many traders on the stock exchange will immediately buy Ethereum in very large quantities and provide full support so that there is an opportunity for Ethereum to reach the $10k price target easily.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG