follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bounty is waste of time  (Read 14155 times)

Offline Osama Sultan

• Activity: 205
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2023, 07:01:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts
Re: Bounty is waste of time
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2022, 10:06:13 PM »
i just say not its not waste of time there are so many bounties that pays thousands of dollars of it coin holders for example yocash is a new project 2 years ago and it gives yo token to its promoters but when they give then token they immediately sell and the price of coin goes down but in other 6 months project make success and the price of token reaches 10x of its least high price if you're doing 3 bounties with research believe on your self and one or 2 project gives you a big reward .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2022, 10:06:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Uzairmoti11

• Activity: 200
  • Last Active: February 04, 2024, 08:21:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Second year Anniversary Avatar Karma
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2022, 08:29:40 PM »
So guys recently i started work on bounties by my profile on facebook alot of peoples satrt asking me question related to bounties and i told them every info i have related them according to peoples they do not want to work and want alot of earnings and most of peoples start working in some bounties and get very less revenue. In bounties peoples must know that its a long term investment of your time and efforts which will you get fruit in return sometime fruit can be sweat or sour, Its all depend on your research.
Are you guys agree with me

If you guys have any platform about earning then kindly know me in comments

Bounties is not waste of time. First of all you can earn money by joining different money with zero fees. Bounties is a good opportunity for students who earn money at home and also pay attention in study. But bearish market, new project will launch but most of them failed. Bounties takes time and hard work
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline Sharjeel hassan

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: October 02, 2022, 02:58:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2022, 12:17:14 PM »
So guys recently i started work on bounties by my profile on facebook alot of peoples satrt asking me question related to bounties and i told them every info i have related them according to peoples they do not want to work and want alot of earnings and most of peoples start working in some bounties and get very less revenue. In bounties peoples must know that its a long term investment of your time and efforts which will you get fruit in return sometime fruit can be sweat or sour, Its all depend on your research.

If you guys have any platform about earning then kindly know me in comments

Yes you are absolutely right,bounty is profitable but this profit takes 3 to 4 months to reach you,means that you have to  work and than you get your money after that, some bounty gives you money after 2 months and some after 4 but you will get your money so wait a little bit.

Offline Osama Sultan

• Activity: 205
  • Last Active: May 10, 2023, 07:01:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2022, 11:43:40 PM »
In bounties peoples must know that its a long term investment of your time and efforts which will you get fruit in return sometime fruit can be sweat or sour, Its all depend on your research.
Of Course doing Crypto bounties is not a passive income you dont know what is the future of the project and when you get returns of your efforts but take it as a side work and i advice you the forum members i have experienced it that holding the coins of startup projects is high returning job but i says more then 70% projects are fails , Also keep in mind another 30% of which coins you are holding it will perform 100X or more and covers all your loses .
HOLD AND Think long-term .

Offline Maaz Sultan

• Activity: 367
  • Last Active: February 20, 2023, 06:45:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    One year Anniversary Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2022, 07:48:44 PM »
It depends on you if you have skills to find good bounties. See their project, their roadmap, development , project team . Then you can spot legit bounty . For me this best way to find legit bounty is to see the bounty is Escrow. Their are many bounty groups That provide Escrow bounties .
Everybody starts from 0 but if you work hard you will become legendary.
(apply this on the forum)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG