follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ETH made me very Angry today  (Read 9323 times)

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1995
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: ETH made me very Angry today
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2021, 10:29:47 AM »
Yes, it is very sad that this Ethereum transaction is so crazy and it must make everyone angry.
I am saddened to see this because all the cost of sending tokens is more expensive than the price of the token itself.
Then I have also tried to swap using Metamask and this is even crazier because one swap with the erc20 altcoins can cost tens of USD for the cost alone, Crazy!
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2021, 10:29:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline marcsymons

• Activity: 580
  • ## (THANK YOU FOR YOUR + Karma) ##
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: October 22, 2023, 02:22:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2021, 11:56:23 AM »

4 hours -- i was still waiting

5th hour came and some where in the middle of it, i got a notification from trust wallet that my transaction has been confirmed... i was happy, i quickly rushed to etherscan to view the transaction. lo and behold,, the transaction was confirmed but the token purchase didn't pull through, it returned an error saying like purchase wasn't successful due to low gas shit shit shit...WHAT THE F...KING HELL .. my $42 usd gone just like that HuhHuhHuh?? i was so fucking mad, in fact, if i knew where vitalik was, i would have called security men to have him arrested, i was devastated, i felt like crying, i was so mad at my wife and kid like its their fault,...it wasn't funny, out of $128 usd, i had just $86 usd left, i couldn't buy my precious ticket to the moon no more, its really a bad day for me today, i lost $150 usd just like that, that was all i had left in my local bank account, and now its gone all because of Ethereum high fees.

Problems like yours can be solved by Ethreum upgrade ETH 2.0 because the problem of Ethereum blockchain in traffic is getting worse due to the increasing number of actual users resulting in a significant increase in transaction fees. But the problem is when will be this upgrade be released which is they promised to launch it last year but until now we are still waiting.

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1266
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 09:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2021, 04:41:01 PM »

Problems like yours can be solved by Ethreum upgrade ETH 2.0 because the problem of Ethereum blockchain in traffic is getting worse due to the increasing number of actual users resulting in a significant increase in transaction fees. But the problem is when will be this upgrade be released which is they promised to launch it last year but until now we are still waiting.

I hope Ethereum 2.0 will solve the gas issue. But until now, we all know the gas problem doesn't solve yet. I think almost all of Investors complain about this problem..I hope After Ethereum 2.0 launched completely, the gas problem be solved
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Lanirex

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: October 03, 2022, 07:34:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2021, 10:06:46 PM »
The Gas price will not go down as long as the Ethereum price continues to rise, the Gas price will go down if the Ethereum price goes down.  On the other hand we hope the Ethereum price goes up, and on the other hand we hope the Ethereum Gas price goes down. Obviously this is a difficult thing.  Hopefully Ethereum can provide a policy by lowering the cost / price of this Gas, so that people will still like Ethereum and not be disappointed with it.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2881
  • a.k.a Vincom
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Polls 2500 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2021, 12:33:02 AM »
My condolences, your story is quite similar to another story in 2017 when one person withdraws BTC at an ATM and all BTC in the account has turned into transaction costs :)
The Ethereum blockchain is going through a terrible period when transaction costs are pushed too high and transaction time is too much. The value of tokens changes every minute that you have to wait 5 hours, and the result is only transaction failure.
Perhaps we should take this time to learn and monitor the market instead of deciding to pay more for gas.
I hope that Vitalik Buterin will read this topic :)

Offline krypto4uvak

• Activity: 398
  • Last Active: July 26, 2021, 09:26:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2021, 06:50:27 AM »
The Gas price will not go down as long as the Ethereum price continues to rise, the Gas price will go down if the Ethereum price goes down.  On the other hand we hope the Ethereum price goes up, and on the other hand we hope the Ethereum Gas price goes down. Obviously this is a difficult thing.  Hopefully Ethereum can provide a policy by lowering the cost / price of this Gas, so that people will still like Ethereum and not be disappointed with it.
You're right. Ethereum's gas problem scares me a lot right now. Ethereum is increasing in value and the cost of commissions is increasing. I think the developers will fix this problem soon.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2021, 09:29:52 AM »
Sorry to hear that.
Everybody knows how Ethereum fees is devastating for small time crypto enthusiasm. Because of high gas fee some users of Ethereum block chain transfer to Binance Smart Chain for it is low gas fee not like ETH specially in this time.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2021, 09:29:52 AM »

Offline fadl4

• Activity: 1126
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 04:42:14 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 05:18:29 PM »
Your story has been terrible to me and from your experience hopefully it will get others to be careful trading on uniswap for now. I hope that Uniswap can use the Bep20 platform in the future
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline mohdelayo

• Activity: 473
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 08:16:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 09:45:47 PM »
I'm so sorry for your pain buddy! Sadly that's the situation with ETH network since the DeFi surge, i wonder if the founders are really seeing that their network has become so centralized and costly for an average Joe. If the protocol has been switched to POS, why is the fee issue not getting settled still? Is this a deliberate move to make ETH miners extremely rich?

Offline XM8

• Activity: 1108
  • Last Active: January 10, 2024, 08:00:25 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2021, 04:19:32 AM »
Please note that I made this post on Bitcointalk
, I decided to copy it up here as well

Just wanna share this with you guys...maybe...just maybe it will help calm my nerves down

I found what i consider a gem today, so i was in a hurry to buy some before more people discover it and the price begins to go up, being an erc-20 token and only listed on uniswap and 1inch, i needed eth and i had zero eth on my wallet, fortunately, i had about $163 usd in my local bank account so i immediately took out $150 usd to buy some eth, after successfully buying eth from a centralized exchange, i quickly withdrew it to my trust wallet, the exchange took about $22 usd for Ethereum transfer fees so i was left with about $128 usd when the eth hit my trust wallet.

i quickly headed to uniswap to purchase my precious new found ticket to the moon, with my $128 usd in eth, i could have easily purchase about 2000 of the tokens but due to eth high fees, i brought it down to 1000 tokens so as to enable have some eth left for fees but surprisingly, when i clicked on swap, i was told that i don't have enough eth to cover the transaction fees, how much was the fees??? behold ! $87 usd, i was shocked, i didn't want to buy less than 1000 tokens so i decided to adjust the fees, after adjusting, i was able to bring the fee down to $42 usd, i was warned that my transaction might take a very long time before confirmation o might even be cancelled, i took my shot and clicked the submit button.

so the wait began ...

1 hour -- i was still waiting for a confirmation

3 hours -- i was still waiting for a confirmation

4 hours -- i was still waiting

5th hour came and some where in the middle of it, i got a notification from trust wallet that my transaction has been confirmed... i was happy, i quickly rushed to etherscan to view the transaction. lo and behold,, the transaction was confirmed but the token purchase didn't pull through, it returned an error saying like purchase wasn't successful due to low gas shit shit shit...WHAT THE F...KING HELL .. my $42 usd gone just like that HuhHuhHuh?? i was so fucking mad, in fact, if i knew where vitalik was, i would have called security men to have him arrested, i was devastated, i felt like crying, i was so mad at my wife and kid like its their fault,...it wasn't funny, out of $128 usd, i had just $86 usd left, i couldn't buy my precious ticket to the moon no more, its really a bad day for me today, i lost $150 usd just like that, that was all i had left in my local bank account, and now its gone all because of Ethereum high fees.
I understand your problem but now everyone is facing this problem.At the moment, Ethereum's gas is increasing a lot. Italian's gas free is increasing so much that we can't do any transaction for it.When it comes to any token transaction, it is seen that more than the amount of tokens we will transact, the amount of gas is free.Hopefully the Etherium community will notice.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Falcon

• Activity: 967
  • Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 02:43:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2021, 07:10:57 AM »
I am thinkingthat I am the one who is in your shoes. Very unpleasant experience mate. I'm really sorry for your bad experienced. I hope Ethereum will fix the high gas fee because it is not really helpful. Very unhealthy gas fee from small tokens you want to send. I hope mate you are in a good condition now.

Offline Confero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Last Active: February 29, 2024, 03:39:03 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2021, 09:50:08 AM »
~
Trading fees are very high and often make us annoyed and angry, but that is the reality now.  Apart from having to be patient waiting for the token delivery fees to drop, we have to choose which exchanges have low trading fees.  In my personal opinion, Uniswap has quite high trading fees even though there are many new tokens being traded on the exchange.

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2021, 11:34:36 AM »
~

I think BSC is much affordable transaction fee than Ethereum. My be JTS about time to migrate from Erc20 to BSC to avoid higher transaction fees. We have no choice than to choose the blockchain that we think we can save even in small amount of money.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline nelson4lov

• Activity: 952
  • Plastic Finance
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: November 06, 2021, 12:20:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2021, 11:20:49 AM »
Not just you bro, I'm tired of Ethereum Network and the high gas fees it's just something else, how can Ethereum Founders expect people to pay $35 per tx, it's against what crypto stands for, for days now I'm still unable to move a few usdt in my trust wallet all because the transaction fee required is  too high for a small investor like me to afford, if this isn't fixed very soon we might see projects moving over to other blockchain networks that are cheap, anyway sorry about that man.
▓▓▓ PLASTIC  ▓▓▓
▓▓▓ FINANCE ▓▓▓

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████