follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Trading ETH for LBC/LBRY credits  (Read 678 times)

Offline Crypt

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 06, 2022, 09:25:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
Trading ETH for LBC/LBRY credits
« on: April 02, 2022, 06:40:42 AM »
Hello. New here and also fairly new to crypto currency. So I bought some ethereum a while back and sent it a wallet. Then recently, I tried to use some to buy LBC/LBRY credits to use on Odyssey. I wanted $50 with of LBC but I knew there would be fees i just didn't know how much. The wallet I have the ethereum in dies not support LBC so I searched and found that coinomi says on its website that it supports it. I then got a coinomi wallet and sent $54 to it. Fees were around $3.50 and payment went through within a couple hours.

However, when I tried to exchange that for LBC, I couldn't find it listed in the dropdown list. I also learned that I would need least 0.0207 worth of ethereum in order to exchange. So....I went back to my original wallet and sent $20 more to coinomi wallet only this time to save more on gas fees i set it to 20gwei. As you can imagine the transaction got stuck but a day later I learned how to make it go through.

So now I have the funds to exchange but I can't seem to find any way to actually obtain LBC. Where can I go to trade ETH or btc for LBC? Does anyone know of an easy and fast way to do it? Also, how high can i expect the fees to be when I trade about $70 more or less? Please help. Thank you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Trading ETH for LBC/LBRY credits
« on: April 02, 2022, 06:40:42 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG