follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What is your favourite crypto prediction site?  (Read 853 times)

Offline desi7892

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 22, 2022, 05:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
What is your favourite crypto prediction site?
« on: December 03, 2021, 06:27:48 PM »
Many of us use various crypto prediction sites to get a general idea of where cryptocurrency might get.  So I thought it might be nice to have here a list of sites you use the most often. You can evaluate their accuracy, the features they have or anything that might seem important to you. I use about 4-5 pages when looking for forecasts, so I will start.

As the first one comes for me Cryptopredictions.com [nofollow]. These guys have predictions for pretty much all coins that are on the market. So if you can find crypto on coinmarketcap, you are most likely to find it here as well. Their predictions are fairly accurate, especially the long term ones (the short-term ones not that much). This site provides weekly, monthly and yearly predictions, along with some pretty cool looking charts.

Next on the list comes for me TradingBeasts.com [nofollow], these guys have predictions for around 3k coins. You can find here again monthly and yearly predictions. Their forecasts are fairly accurate and most of the time you are going to find out they are also a bit sceptical as they don't forecast huge increases in prices (which sometimes do happen in the crypto market).

The next site on my list is CoinMarketcap [nofollow]. Yes, that's right, CM has also predictions and unlike the two previous sites, these are generated by users. So if there is a lot of people who insert their predictions, you can basically see "what the crowd expects". It has its pros and cons. As pros, I regard that you see what actual users who buy and trade crypto forecast and as cons, there are predictions only for a small number of coins and the predictions that you can find there are inserted by people who can know very little about the market.

Continuing with the list, it is worth mentioning fxempire.com [nofollow] and their forecasts. These predictions are created by experts in the industry, so they should be pretty accurate. Unfortunately, there are only 8 cryptocurrencies on which they forecast, so you can find here only the biggest coins.

That is about it, that are some of the sites I quite frequently use when I want to see someone else's opinion on a coin I consider buying/selling. What sites do you use?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is your favourite crypto prediction site?
« on: December 03, 2021, 06:27:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG