follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 12321 times)

Offline noahlucas

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 05, 2023, 03:34:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Topic Starter First Post
How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« on: March 31, 2023, 11:24:17 AM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« on: March 31, 2023, 11:24:17 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Pepelepew

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: June 17, 2023, 10:57:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Topic Starter First Post
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 11:35:49 AM »
For me, the project is very important, so I've never been a memecoin fan. For example, the last token I bought was Cirus. The team works in web3 and AI and they are constantly developing.

Offline SeamusCastillo

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: July 04, 2023, 04:04:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 01:06:27 PM »
Hey there! That's some solid advice for selecting crypto investments. Checking the market capitalization is indeed a smart move to gauge the popularity and growth potential of different cryptos. It's also crucial to stay informed about global events impacting their prices.

Offline adamrp12

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: September 28, 2023, 05:57:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Search First Post
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 09:45:31 PM »
Would be nice to catch a new pump and buy it back on the dip. I want a new Rolex so bad haha :D

Offline Muhammad Bashir

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 09:58:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Topic Starter Search
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023, 10:29:14 PM »
What I do is to do an extensive research on projects with crypto solutions, put them on my watchlist on my favourite exchange (which is actually Bitget and OKX), then begin a strategic DCA plan.
But sometimes it could be a new project I've been following for a long time like TypeIt (TYPE) or some DeFi projects like APT.
But if you are a trader, I recommend you backtest your Technical Analysis before you go on and trade

Offline nejatmermi

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: July 01, 2023, 10:35:45 AM
    • View Profile

First Post
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2023, 10:35:45 AM »
It would be useful for you to diversify the tokens in your basket according to your projects. I would even suggest you to investigate Cirus, which works in web3.

Offline XTRAVAGANGA

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: Today at 02:18:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2023, 05:56:43 PM »
I usually pick cryptos from top 10 on either CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko and research on it. Another thing i do is to check top performing coins on Bitgetglobal or Binance where I usual trade and research about it. If i like the fundamentals, features and utility i will likely invest in it

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2023, 05:56:43 PM »

Offline Julia77

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: October 13, 2023, 02:17:20 PM
    • View Profile

Signature First Post
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 06:31:26 AM »
How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in? Currently, cryptocurrency is experiencing a real boom. Professional miners buy and store promising coins.
newbie deactivated link:https://cryptobit.solutions/ [nonactive]

Offline Julia77

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: October 13, 2023, 02:17:20 PM
    • View Profile

Signature First Post
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2023, 11:24:04 AM »
For me, the project is very important, so I've never been a memecoin fan. For example, the last token I bought was Cirus. The team works in web3 and AI and they are constantly developing.
newbie deactivated link:https://cryptobit.solutions/ [nonactive]

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 48
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 10:18:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2023, 05:11:20 PM »
  Choosing which cryptocurrencies to invest in can be difficult because the market is unpredictable, but you can consider some important factors. Look at the market capitalization of a cryptocurrency, which is the total value of all its outstanding coins, to find more stable and less volatile options. Understand the technology and use case of a cryptocurrency to see if it solves a real problem and has a good chance of long-term success. Check the strength of the community and DevelopmentTeam behind a cryptocurrency to see if it has potential for growth and adoption. Look for highly liquid cryptocurrencies that are easy to buy and sell, and make sure to consider the regulatory environment surrounding a project. Remember to do your own research, understand the risks involved, and diversify your investments to reduce risk.
 These are the steps I take in choosing which cryptocurrencies to invest in. I usually get pop up notifications about new cryptocurrency listings and events from the Bitget trading app, like the recent one I received for BMTC, with a corresponding Super Airdrop event worth 10K BMTC for BGB holders. As enticing as this seems, best believe that I still followed due procedures as stated above, before resolving to participate and possibly invest in it when it finally gets listed.

I hope this helps you and other readers!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 02:14:30 PM by Shezcute Abbie »

Offline Best

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 05:01:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2023, 08:45:39 AM »
If you're a long-term investor, choosing a good cryptocurrency should be very crucial for anyone. Like me, my choice depends on the project and what utilities they get to offer. I still have BGB token since the last time I bought it because of its solid utility. As is an exchange token I get a chance to earn many incentives from its exchange, Bitget. And most importantly, is still new and below $1 so there's still more to benefit on.

Hope this helps

Offline fraierok

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: July 18, 2023, 03:41:40 PM
    • View Profile

First Post
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2023, 07:06:43 AM »
Hey! Choosing which cryptocurrency to invest in can be exciting and challenging. It's essential to do thorough research and consider factors like market trends, technology, and the team behind the project.

Offline Iamdhelyia Perez

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: July 12, 2023, 02:07:27 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Avatar
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2023, 11:07:12 AM »
if you are new to crypto. the safest bet to invest are the popular coins btc, eth and stablecoins. if you are still in a learning stage when it comes to trading, better make use of your exchange spot grid trading. it acts as your auto trader that buy low and sell high depending on the market. this will also act as your passive income while you're still on the process of finding your crypto to invest.

this is not a FA but as a user myself, i got this idea from several beginners who grow their assets through spot grid trading. guaranteed safe and low risk. ofcourse the next question would be which exchange is highly recommended that has this feature. either binance and bitget which also gives recommendation on setting up your spot grid trading. hope this helps!

Offline jenny crypto

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: November 21, 2023, 03:01:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Search Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2023, 11:52:37 PM »
The most basic principle is always: DYOR – Do Your Own Research. Before you invest into any cryptocurrency, you need to do some fundamental research on the project, its use case, its team and founders, its token economics and the underlying technology if you’re wondering how to choose cryptocurrency that’s right for you, it’s essential to keep in mind that there are different ways to approach this. One approach is to consider the best penny cryptocurrency to invest in 2023 for shortterm gains. This involves looking for coins with low prices and high potential for growth in a short period. However, it’s important to note that this approach can be more volatile and riskier than other approaches.

Offline Dianacruze

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: February 06, 2024, 12:43:33 PM
    • View Profile

Signature First Post
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2023, 11:34:55 AM »
If you are a beginner in the trading world. You must research and understand cryptocurrency uses, strategies, and market trends. from my point of view you can start investing in Etherem and Bitcoin.
You want to visit a safe cryptocurrency trading platform that makes it easy to trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Then it can be possible through Blockchain Tradein. https://blockchaintradein.com/ [nofollow]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG