follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Gambling is not for Everyone  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • The Sherrif
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 10:28:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
Re: Gambling is not for Everyone
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2024, 02:08:02 PM »
Lack of information is one of the reasons losses occur in gambling.
I don't support that lack of information is a reason people lose in gambling. We shouldn't forget in a hurry that gambling will always be full of surprises. There is nothing so sure about gambling. Even if you are exposed to all the information needed, winning is still not 100% guaranteed.

Specifically, for gamblers who specify in sports betting, there is no information hidden. You can do your research, check head-to-head outcomes, check the fitness of players, check suspended and injured players, and check the position of the teams in the table. I can tell you that this is the information necessary to make a prediction and I have always done this but yet I cannot boast of a 70% winning rate.

All that is needed is luck and discipline. Discipline to control your stake and luck to make what you have predicted to be the outcome.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2024, 02:08:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 12:50:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2024, 02:37:19 PM »
I don't support that lack of information is a reason people lose in gambling. We shouldn't forget in a hurry that gambling will always be full of surprises. There is nothing so sure about gambling. Even if you are exposed to all the information needed, winning is still not 100% guaranteed.

Specifically, for gamblers who specify in sports betting, there is no information hidden. You can do your research, check head-to-head outcomes, check the fitness of players, check suspended and injured players, and check the position of the teams in the table. I can tell you that this is the information necessary to make a prediction and I have always done this but yet I cannot boast of a 70% winning rate.

All that is needed is luck and discipline. Discipline to control your stake and luck to make what you have predicted to be the outcome.
i understand your view. My reasoning is the more information in hand the lower the risk in gambling. Skill come as a result of experience which can be broken down as information. Lets say we have a football match, i would assume you watch football. There's a match Chelsea vs Man utd and the person betting just betted on Chelsea winning without consulting past matches on how its been almost impossible for Chelsea to win man utd. What am trying to say is gambling is filled with uncertainty and uncertainty arises due to lack of information. Fictionally i have information about the future, the risk of betting will be near zero.

P.S Thanks @PX-Z for the notifier. There's no way i would have seen this reply without it.

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:14:33 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2024, 11:13:44 AM »
The right thing to say is that gambling is fun but not for everyone. There are a lot of people around the world who have an issue with their gambling activities due to their uncontrollable emotions and gambling addiction. However, there are those people who have realizations about their gambling habits. Because of that, they can manage their gambling activities and continue to play while having fun.

It is undeniable that winning in gambling can be a thrilling experience. However, it is ultimately up to the individual to determine how they approach gambling. It is important to consider whether one's emotions and gambling activities will have a negative impact on their future, or if they can enjoy gambling responsibly as a fun activity to enhance their life.
  Ok, yes, I understand you. Many people follow fun and loss all their money in the process. And that is why I said gambling is not for everyone because those who do not understand the fun might think that it is an ordinary fun, but it is a fun that need understanding and calculating and if you just go there with carnal knowledge with gambling then you will miss out all the games. And one thing in gambling is when you are highly spirited and have the motivation to play, you have to control the feeling as you said, because at that time even when you losing you won't know because you are high. And it is only when you have exhausted your money then you become aware that you are in a gambling hall. Lolz.. it is too late.
I agree with you,it was this same thing I was saying that people who are actually saying they gamble for fun should try to define the fun because I don't see anybody that becomes happy  when he loses money,fun depends on the way we see it,and for me,there is nothing like fun in gambling,The two key words in gambling to me is win and lose,when you win,you get excited and becomes very happy, especially when you win big,while thesame thing is applicable to when you lose,There is every tendency that you becomes very upset and very unhappy when you lose a big game.So to me,there is no fun in gambling.
People who gamble for fun may have a lot of money so they don't feel bad if their money goes away, so they gamble for fun. Usually those who waste their money gambling for fun, repeatedly waste their money gambling for a period of time.  So everyone should refrain from gambling for fun.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:10:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2024, 12:02:28 PM »
It's true that gambling is not for everyone, but almost 1/3 of peoples in every region are definitely addicted to gambling, where there are lots of gambling advertisements being offered at the moment, initially they try and end up getting addicted,
A little story around where I live, a woman likes to play slot gambling and someone is addicted to slots, I thought about whether she kept winning! ,
when I asked what they had gained, it turned out they had gained nothing, only material and time losses, but they said it was just for fun and they were proud of what they did,
Sometimes they don't know what they are doing, I mean they don't understand something that will happen if they have an addiction to gambling, and from some of the people I met, some of them gambled at first invited by a friend or someone and in the end they have an addiction to gambling.

Gambling is only for people who are ready to lose money, not for people who want to make a profit. If they come just for profit, then believe me they will get something else. Yes they will feel uncontrollable losses and not even imagined before.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1598
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:05:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2024, 04:17:42 PM »
~
Don't say gambling is fun so you want to play. Lolz, you are playing with your life. Gambling never be a fun for all but for those who understand it. When gambling drained your pocket and purse then you will know if gambling is for fun or not. Gambling is not for everyone. Though some may say it is for all but as for me it is not for everyone.
I know that most of the gamblers are gambling not for the sake of entertainment, but for the sake of money, but I always believe that there are some rich gamblers out there who don't have any way to let themselves get entertainment thus, they're looking at gambling as their way to at least get entertained.

Draining the pocket? Rich gamblers don't even care if they're pockets become empty because after all, they're rich. As long as you have money and got addicted to gambling, you will gamble. I will just re-iterate what you said though. Gambling is for everyone, but not everyone can be a successful person with the help of gambling. It's for everyone to use, but don't expect positive results when you go gamble especially if you don't even know when to stop if needed.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • The Sherrif
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2024, 10:44:22 PM »
So everyone should refrain from gambling for fun.

Not minding the reason you gave, I don't support that everyone should refrain from gambling for fun. I think certain questions are worth asking. What's the essence of life without happiness? Can anything be greater than that which brings happiness? If we consider that the only time some gamblers are happy is when they gamble then we would understand that gambling still has a positive connotation irrespective of the complaints among people concerning gambling. Hence, if gambling brings fun for any gambler then it should be encouraged.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:39:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 05:32:21 AM »
...//:::

It is something cultural and common sense, how someone can believe that taking money from the rent will pay their debts by gambling.

If they tell you, let's run 100 meters, whoever arrives first wins, you do it,(!?), you probably look at the person and compare it with your physical level, and you can understand that you could win, but perhaps the weight and their poor physical condition is not an indication that you can beat him, but if the person has a tendency to risk, he/she takes the bet.

It is not about blaming the bets, it is the individuals, their education and of course other symptomatic things, please! betting should be an experience like going to the movies, or running those 100 meters and not dying trying. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 05:32:21 AM »

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2024, 10:10:11 AM »
Gambling is not for everyone. Those who are financially sound and have a good resource to give when they have money I think can gamble if they want to. But my personal opinion is that it is actually better not to do it. It is not valid in our country. People who have been doing it since past and who have competence and skill can do it. Besides, those who can control their emotions and take the right action at the right time can do it if they want to.

Offline LDL

• Activity: 757
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2024, 11:25:36 AM »
I could not accept that gambling is not for everyone because gambling is for everyone but not everyone knows how to use gambling properly. Some people become addicted to gambling in such a way that they start to consider gambling as a source of income and hence they do not value their family and society as much as they value gambling. I would say to all those people that you should never take gambling as a source of earning money but you should give priority to your family and society and participate in gambling and attract yourself by showing the tendency to stop gambling when you can. Remember that family and society come first for you.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2024, 11:59:21 PM »
Indeed, we cannot deny that everyone can gamble. However, we also have to be aware that gambling is not suitable for everyone. Because after all gambling is very high risk and has a risk of addiction which is quite dangerous for someone who experiences it, especially if they cannot control themselves well.

because usually gambling is more based on luck or not. Indeed, sometimes there are full gambling skills that depend on our ability to carry out and analyze the gambling. but not everyone can control themselves and can handle this well, so it's actually the opposite. When someone is addicted to gambling, it will be quite difficult to handle. This can happen when someone really can't control themselves from gambling and can't stop themselves at the right time.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 12:01:46 AM by sampoerna »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2024, 12:23:03 AM »
Yes as the topic said, gambling is not meant for everyone and please don't be attracted by the way they are advertising them in the social media and other physical places. And if you know that you have not gambled before as a woman please avoid it in the market places because those are the places women used to gamble with their market money and empty their purses and go home with crying. If you know that gambling is not good with you, then avoid it with maximum way. Whenever you see gambling center use another road or move straight to your destination and don't stop.

Don't say gambling is fun so you want to play. Lolz, you are playing with your life. Gambling never be a fun for all but for those who understand it. When gambling drained your pocket and purse then you will know if gambling is for fun or not. Gambling is not for everyone. Though some may say it is for all but as for me it is not for everyone.

Gambling is generally not something new people should participate in, most of the people currently experiencing losses are new and inexperienced. Gambling should generally never bet large or large sums of money in the beginning. As the woman was new, she got addicted to gambling and lost the entire amount and she walked home as she had zero amount. A woman could not participate in gambling when she had no money to play with. So if you decide how addicted to gambling this woman lost, it's at least sad.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • The Sherrif
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2024, 12:00:33 PM »
Those who are financially sound and have a good resource to give when they have money I think can gamble if they want to.

This class of people can gamble without easily going bankrupt since they have financial strength. In my thinking, if possible, only those with good finances should be allowed to gamble if gambling-related crimes are to be controlled in society.

People who have been doing it since the past and who have competence and skill can do it.

There are so many gamblers who battle with gambling addiction because they have gambled all their life that it is now difficult to stop it even when it is clear that gambling hasn't offered them any good. Hence, it is not about how long someone has gambled but how he has been able to manage his loss over time. Competence doesn't count because it doesn't guarantee anyone winning.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1034
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2024, 09:21:38 PM »

i understand your view. My reasoning is the more information in hand the lower the risk in gambling. Skill come as a result of experience which can be broken down as information. Lets say we have a football match, i would assume you watch football. There's a match Chelsea vs Man utd and the person betting just betted on Chelsea winning without consulting past matches on how its been almost impossible for Chelsea to win man utd. What am trying to say is gambling is filled with uncertainty and uncertainty arises due to lack of information. Fictionally i have information about the future, the risk of betting will be near zero.
If there is enough information then the gambler has some advantages of winning but even there is no certainty. If you look at football or franchise cricket tournaments, a team has the best player but their team is at the bottom. No matter how much research you do with information or data in this case, the average gambler can never guarantee a win. And this is why luck is now given more priority in gambling. Not only does this happen in cricket but it is almost the same in any kind of sports betting. But yes according to the rules, the better news we get, the more likely we are to win, we can choose the right team for win.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:38:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2024, 10:36:15 PM »
Though some may say it is for all but as for me it is not for everyone.
Gambling has been a thing of choice for a very long time. Most times young people are persuaded into gambling because of the money they see others or their friends making from it. As a responsible person who has never tried gambling before, you should stay away from it as it's not advicible. A lot of society are usually against women or men who gambles considering them as irresponsible since it's against most religious practices. A most women who gambles either use it to while a way time or earn as they are rare.
Gambling can only and will destroy you only when you allow it to do so, there are many cases of gambling causing so much issue for users who disrespectfully use it. Gambling is something that ought to be planed and understood because it can cause so much damage  especially for the young mind  that can be naively control by their quest and thirst of for huge money. Many people tend to gamble just in the purpose of securing daily income and thats where the problem always come in because the probability is too small and they fail to understand that because they are possibly blinded by the huge return people tell them that gambling can give you.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2024, 05:19:15 PM »
Gambling seems to have to be restricted beyond 18 years or more because it involves money managed by the gambler.
If in my place when someone starts working they are over 20 years old, it seems that the age limit of 20 years is quite suitable for gamblers.
Regarding gambling, I am neutral, I do not side with those who gamble or those who do not gamble. I'm just saying that gambling must be limited to more than 20 years in order to use one's own money from work to gamble.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██