follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Trendline ~$170K  (Read 1202 times)

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 705
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:16:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Trendline ~$170K
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2024, 04:18:32 AM »
I don't know if the price of Bitcoin will touch $170K, but after this halving in 2024, the Bitcoin bull run will begin in 2025. If the Bitcoin price is likely to rise to the highest level after this bull run begins, this year 2024 will see the highest number of Bitcoin investors. And many people are holding Bitcoin as their long-term investment and waiting for 2025. Now in current market there is huge demand of Bitcoin and all investors are holding only Bitcoin. Touching $120k to $150k will be more likely.

Every investors have own prediction what price bitcoin will touch new ATH at 2025. in my prediction bitcoin touch will more $ 100K.
Current bitcoin price is $ 48K I believe next week will touch $ 50K. Bitcoin halving will happen at April this year, I think the price of bitcoin around $ 60K when halving.
I agree. Most of us have the same tools to analyze the market, but we have different analysis and prediction. But I believe that the price of Bitcoin will hit $100k this year and most of us agree with it. The thing we don't know is the exact time since $100k is too far from the current. But if the price is very near to that, it probably hit the price with a week. Just like what you've said that next week the price will reach $50k and what happened now, the current price is $50k. The most important thing here is we believe in ourselves that the price will going create new ATH this year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2024, 04:18:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15852
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2024, 06:15:36 PM »
From the graph you show, it seems like you are drawing that the price of Bitcoin always goes up and there is no correction process, which usually occurs when the price of Bitcoin is too high. There will be a price correction, but no one knows when that will happen, even though logically it is very easy for Bitcoin to increase. price as you mentioned, but you also have to see that world economic conditions are not always good, and hopefully the price you have mentioned will become a reality in the near future.
This is just my subjective expectation according to Elliott wave count, it is not a prophecy about the fate of BTC in the future. I hope I'm lucky enough to correctly predict BTC's ATH in 2025 ^^

When I watched a YouTube video regarding Bitcoin price prediction, it said there that it might peak at around $150,000-$200,000 by 2025, of course, I was surprised because I expected is just it would surpass the $100,000 price then that will be peak of it, but when I watched the reasons why it can happen, I realized that my bullish predicting towards the price of Bitcoin is very low, and it can reach way higher than my prediction.

Well, we are still in the 1st quarter of 2024, and we are seeing the price of Bitcoin reaching $50,000 already, and it seems like it will stay above that price for some time. We are only less than $20,000 from reaching its past ATH of ~$70,000, and take note that the Bitcoin halving isn't happening yet. A few months after the halving event happens, Bitcoin's price will surely go up like what it always did in it's past 2 halving events.

I just hope that everybody has accumulate enough Bitcoin already in preparation for the bull run. :)
We have about 20 more months to test all our judgments and predictions. The growth potential of BTC is huge but not infinite, many analysts are being overly optimistic and predicting that BTC will reach $500k in 2025. I will be happy if that will happen, but I also understand that we need to be a little realistic so we don't get FOMO and miss the opportunity to take profits in bullrun.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:46:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2024, 07:25:43 PM »
Despite expecting bullish sentiment, we can also expect a correction if BTC shows high bullish trading patterns.  Overall, after calculating the factors, BTC has the potential for a bullish rally.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2024, 07:58:09 PM »
It is possible that we may see $170k. Well anything is possible in the crypto market. It is volatile and uncertain but it is possible. But the thing is, we can speculate all we want but in the end it depends on how people are trading in the market. That's what determine the final price.

Human emotions can never be stable and people won't feel the same way because everyone is different. For that reason I like to keep my expectation lower. What I mean by that is, I will set a target in which I will sell to take my profit in the bull market which is a bit less than the actual prediction. I don't care how accurate the prediction seem, I like to divide my selling target in portion so that I don't miss out on any opportunities. I will set a percentage of my investment for the highest prediction but not all of it.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2024, 07:49:13 PM »
It is possible that we may see $170k. Well anything is possible in the crypto market. It is volatile and uncertain but it is possible. But the thing is, we can speculate all we want but in the end it depends on how people are trading in the market. That's what determine the final price.

Human emotions can never be stable and people won't feel the same way because everyone is different. For that reason I like to keep my expectation lower. What I mean by that is, I will set a target in which I will sell to take my profit in the bull market which is a bit less than the actual prediction. I don't care how accurate the prediction seem, I like to divide my selling target in portion so that I don't miss out on any opportunities. I will set a percentage of my investment for the highest prediction but not all of it.
Exactly, everything we do in the market when talking about the future is just a prediction and not a prophecy. Predictions only help us tell the story in the market (trendline) and assume that history will repeat itself. Each investor has his or her own risk appetite, so I encourage everyone to control risk carefully to avoid losses. These predictions are not investment advice, they are only for reference as we continue to monitor the market.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline tjtonmoy

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2024, 08:52:31 PM »
Exactly, everything we do in the market when talking about the future is just a prediction and not a prophecy. Predictions only help us tell the story in the market (trendline) and assume that history will repeat itself. Each investor has his or her own risk appetite, so I encourage everyone to control risk carefully to avoid losses. These predictions are not investment advice, they are only for reference as we continue to monitor the market.
Exactly the words I was trying to say but maybe I was unable to do it in a easy way. You have made it easy by explaining it a bit better. And yes, it is necessary for us to use prediction in order to set up a target on which we may act to do all the trading. Surfing the market like a brainless chicken won't give us the highest profit that we were looking for. If we don't understand how the market will move, when it will stop, and when it will start to move again, we won't be able to do any successful trading.

Having a selected target will significantly increase our success because we will keep our focus on that targeted point and want to anything stupid by following victim to emotions. But as I said before, doesn't matter how high the predictions are, I will always keep a lower expectation while keeping some of my investment targeted for the highest amount that have been predicted. That way I can take advantage of both world.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2024, 10:59:34 PM »
Predictions are only a reference, not a benchmark that we must follow and be 100% confident. because based on various experiences last season, price predictions will not be 100% correct and sometimes they are still far away. So, personally, I can just use this prediction as a way to set a bullish target later.

At least, not for all in at 1 price which is likely to be ATH. However, it would be better if I personally set several prices starting from $100k. So as much as possible, at least we can get a decent profit here rather than nothing at all.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2024, 10:59:34 PM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2024, 06:45:09 PM »
Exactly the words I was trying to say but maybe I was unable to do it in a easy way. You have made it easy by explaining it a bit better. And yes, it is necessary for us to use prediction in order to set up a target on which we may act to do all the trading. Surfing the market like a brainless chicken won't give us the highest profit that we were looking for. If we don't understand how the market will move, when it will stop, and when it will start to move again, we won't be able to do any successful trading.

Having a selected target will significantly increase our success because we will keep our focus on that targeted point and want to anything stupid by following victim to emotions. But as I said before, doesn't matter how high the predictions are, I will always keep a lower expectation while keeping some of my investment targeted for the highest amount that have been predicted. That way I can take advantage of both world.
To be honest, I have had moments of extreme excitement when I see the repetition of accurate predictions from the trendline method in previous cycles, and I hope that the trendline will not disappoint us in the upcoming cycle.

The past coincidence provides us with a hint that BTC is still growing well albeit slowly. If this prediction is correct for the 2025 ATH, we can continue to use it for 2029. On the contrary, we understand that BTC has changed its behavior.

Predictions are only a reference, not a benchmark that we must follow and be 100% confident. because based on various experiences last season, price predictions will not be 100% correct and sometimes they are still far away. So, personally, I can just use this prediction as a way to set a bullish target later.

At least, not for all in at 1 price which is likely to be ATH. However, it would be better if I personally set several prices starting from $100k. So as much as possible, at least we can get a decent profit here rather than nothing at all.
If only everyone could understand this, so as not to completely deny or completely trust the predictions, including PlanB's predictions according to the S2F model.

This Trendline method has quite a large error, depending on how to take the key points of the accumulation and recovery phase on the BTC price chart, a small change in the bottom area can cause the prediction results to change a lot. I only use this method to confirm predictions using other methods.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline tjtonmoy

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2024, 05:13:21 PM »
To be honest, I have had moments of extreme excitement when I see the repetition of accurate predictions from the trendline method in previous cycles, and I hope that the trendline will not disappoint us in the upcoming cycle.

The past coincidence provides us with a hint that BTC is still growing well albeit slowly. If this prediction is correct for the 2025 ATH, we can continue to use it for 2029. On the contrary, we understand that BTC has changed its behavior.
We are already seeing less and less volatility in the market which is an indication that Bitcoin is changing and the process is slow but it is happening. So it won't be surprising that BTC will change its behaviour in the future as well.
The reputation of the pattern may be possible but the continuity of the trend after the pattern's reputation will be somewhat different. The crypto market is evolving every passing moment and it is possible to see more new trends.
People will try to replicate the previous movements but it depends on people's emotions in the end. 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2024, 06:04:11 PM »
We are already seeing less and less volatility in the market which is an indication that Bitcoin is changing and the process is slow but it is happening. So it won't be surprising that BTC will change its behaviour in the future as well.
The reputation of the pattern may be possible but the continuity of the trend after the pattern's reputation will be somewhat different. The crypto market is evolving every passing moment and it is possible to see more new trends.
People will try to replicate the previous movements but it depends on people's emotions in the end.
From modeling perspective, the fact that BTC continues to fluctuate according to the model is good news for the prediction process. History will repeat itself until we have a new history, and the model will work until it is broken and a new model is born. There hasn't been much of a surprise with BTC over the past decade, and I wouldn't be surprised if this remains true in the next decade.

I think that after 2026-2030, we may see a change in BTC's price behavior, for example strong growth at a greater rate, similar to the DJIA's behavior after 1985. Since 1929 By 1985, the DJIA fluctuated in a "weak" direction, but soon after, the DJIA had extremely "strong" growth and created a period of market excitement. I really expect that BTC will do the same and reach $1M in the future.

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 868
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2024, 06:03:39 PM »
So my prediction for BTC's local ATH in the upcoming cycle is $170K.

This prediction is confirmed by many other methods that I will present in the future.
In the previous uptrends, 2017 and 2021, it was quite correct, but the way to determine the trend is difficult to be accurate. I find this method not as good as Fibonacci Retracement or parallel channel. It should be used as a reference only as a slight deviation can easily increase the estimated price by several thousand USD. If we use this method to confirm, it will provide more basis for judgment and more confidence in the price range predicted by other methods.

BTC doesn't need to reach 170k USD, just 150k USD is enough for me in 2025 :)
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2024, 08:45:29 PM »
In the previous uptrends, 2017 and 2021, it was quite correct, but the way to determine the trend is difficult to be accurate. I find this method not as good as Fibonacci Retracement or parallel channel. It should be used as a reference only as a slight deviation can easily increase the estimated price by several thousand USD. If we use this method to confirm, it will provide more basis for judgment and more confidence in the price range predicted by other methods.

BTC doesn't need to reach 170k USD, just 150k USD is enough for me in 2025 :)
Just like you said, this trendline method is not really effective, I also do not present specifically how to proceed because it is not enough to provide a reference-worthy result. I already have 2 predictions thanks to Fibo + parallel channel, this trendline prediction is only to confirm and reinforce the 2 existing predictions.

In the previous 2 cycles, we saw a coincidence, this time with the expected price of $150K-170K which can also be explained through the trendline, making the expectation a bit more reliable.

I'm the same as you, as soon as BTC reaches $150K, I will already place orders to sell all crypto assets in my account, no more greed  8)
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2024, 11:13:01 PM »
So my prediction for BTC's local ATH in the upcoming cycle is $170K.

This prediction is confirmed by many other methods that I will present in the future.

I hope to receive your comments on my prediction 😁
I support the predictions do you have made here. I believe Bitcoin will hit $100k in 2024 and $170k in 2025. If Bitcoin can't reach $100k in 2024, it will definitely reach $160k to $170k in 2025.  We must not just proceed with predictions, we must proceed with investments. If we can proceed with the investment, we can take advantage of the next bull market. And if we don't invest and move forward, we will never be able to take advantage of this. So for those who are in doubt about the market right now I would say you should follow the DCA method and go ahead with the investment following the DCA method and hopefully you will be more successful.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2024, 08:41:13 PM »
I support the predictions do you have made here. I believe Bitcoin will hit $100k in 2024 and $170k in 2025. If Bitcoin can't reach $100k in 2024, it will definitely reach $160k to $170k in 2025.  We must not just proceed with predictions, we must proceed with investments. If we can proceed with the investment, we can take advantage of the next bull market. And if we don't invest and move forward, we will never be able to take advantage of this. So for those who are in doubt about the market right now I would say you should follow the DCA method and go ahead with the investment following the DCA method and hopefully you will be more successful.
I am still maintaining the DCA BTC strategy in the long term, it helps me have a better mentality and withstand the extreme fluctuations on the BTC price chart in 2023. I am an optimist, I believe BTC can completely surpass $100K in this cycle. The remaining concern is only the ATH in 2025. From my predictions, I expect a reversal in the $150K-170K zone. It is possible that BTC will surpass $170K and conquer higher price zones, but this will be where I will take action to take profits from the BTC accumulated throughout the crypto winter.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2024, 09:58:42 PM »
I can't speak on what the price will be, not like I have any wide information on what it will be in exact date or anything like that, those are all confusing parts that I would have no idea about at all. However, I can talk about the fact that none of this feels unreal to us. Like if you see bitcoin at 170k, would you be shocked? Like could you say "I would never imagine it would be this high"? Of course not, we would all guess the same thing and would definitely end up with a good return without a doubt. I think that is the most important part, we feel like its the most important part and should be very realistic because of this.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG