follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ​ A BullRun To Remember; Passive Earning Opportunities In View  (Read 488 times)

Offline MetaAttorney

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 03:16:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts
​ A BullRun To Remember; Passive Earning Opportunities In View
« on: February 28, 2024, 06:25:33 PM »
With the bull run coming forth, a couple of platforms have evolved a means to let users get a slice of the bull market.

Personally, I've been on the lookout for some of these events that lets users earn some passive amount while in anticipation of the bull run.

After the approval of the Spot ETF which seems like a prelude to the full blown green market none of these opportunities should be slept on.

Are there any recommendations anyone has, I'll love to hear so we can share opportunities.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

​ A BullRun To Remember; Passive Earning Opportunities In View
« on: February 28, 2024, 06:25:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1197
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 09:41:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: ​ A BullRun To Remember; Passive Earning Opportunities In View
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 11:56:45 PM »
Op Bull run is not forthcoming and now we are in the bull market already. Bitcoin now is going to the previous All Time High now and after that margin then the new all time high will be displayed. So now we are all waiting for the halving time to come and see how things will be in the cryptocurrency ecosystem market. The price nod bitcoin now is $61+k and it hit $62+k today and before next month will end we will experience $70k in the market.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:58:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 02:14:29 PM »
With the bull run coming forth, a couple of platforms have evolved a means to let users get a slice of the bull market.

Personally, I've been on the lookout for some of these events that lets users earn some passive amount while in anticipation of the bull run.

After the approval of the Spot ETF which seems like a prelude to the full blown green market none of these opportunities should be slept on.

Are there any recommendations anyone has, I'll love to hear so we can share opportunities.

I don't understand what you mean though? events? The only event that is worth looking for is the Bitcoin block halving. But I do agree that the approval of the Spot Bitcoin ETF has propelled the market right now to go over $60k and we might see a new all time high pre halving, possible $70k at least.

So just wait for the block halving, it's just for Bitcoin though. But we all know that altcoins followed the trend of Bitcoin. And every altcoin is like BTC/Altcoin trading pairs.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16046
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:50:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 03:03:40 PM »

If I don't misunderstand you, you are talking about events, where participants will predict the BTC price and the winner will receive a reward.

On AltcoinsTalks there is also a contest sponsored by Mixero, held in January and February, the prize pool is $300 in LTC.
1. Mixero ADVANCED MODE Bitcoin Mixer Bitcoin Price Prediction - January 2024
2. Mixero ADVANCED MODE Bitcoin Mixer Bitcoin Price Prediction - February 2024

You can follow and participate in the competition in March, if it will be held.

Some CEXs also have similar contests, you can refer to Binance's event:

Futures Ultimate Challenge: Join the Daily BTC Price Prediction & Weekly Tesla Challenge to Win a Tesla Model Y and Share 1.4 BTC!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1684
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:46:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 04:25:54 PM »
~
Events? Or programs you mean? Some features that a platform has where you can earn a passive income because if that's the case then Binance, and Bitget have this thing called "Laucnhpad" where you can earn passive income just by "staking" their native coins BNB, and BGB on their exchange. You will get free tokens that you can sell on the exchange itself.

As for events, I don't know what you are about because I don't know any events currently that can give passive income. Maybe some exchanges have some contests, but that isn't passive.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1196
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 08:41:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 04:35:51 PM »
As long as the halving hasn't happened, ATH hasn't happened yet. Maybe for some people buying at the current price which has just experienced bullishness and staying at $62k, this may be a little scary, but I am still quite confident that the price of BTC will exceed $80k in the future after the halving moment occurs.

If you have BTC assets, just keep holding them, and if you don't have a large amount, please buy little by little.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1538
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 04:54:17 PM »
I think we are already in the bullrun OP and you can actually earn passive income just by hodling Bitcoins and let bullrun do it's job and then you reap your profit but it's not that easy to be honest because you do not know when and how high and low the prices will go so I think if you use DCA from previous years up until now then you already have earnings in a passive way of income without using platforms but if you're referring to futures trading I don't know if it is still the right time because that is for me too risky to jump-in this time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 04:54:17 PM »

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:58:25 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 04:58:20 AM »
I think we are already in the bullrun OP and you can actually earn passive income just by hodling Bitcoins and let bullrun do it's job and then you reap your profit but it's not that easy to be honest because you do not know when and how high and low the prices will go so I think if you use DCA from previous years up until now then you already have earnings in a passive way of income without using platforms but if you're referring to futures trading I don't know if it is still the right time because that is for me too risky to jump-in this time.

This is also what I'm trying to say that we need to get pass the block halving first before we can see the bull run that OP is trying to say. It's passive if you have accumulated a lot of bitcoins already and just chill and wait till the price hits new all time high.

If not then, DCA still, stack sats as this bull run is going to be fun till 2025.

It will be a bull run to remember because many have predicted that $100k is a conservative price that we will reach this cycle.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4257
  • Last Active: Today at 04:30:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 05:07:17 AM »

What are these two platforms that you are talking about? And are you attempting to promote it here in this forum? Now, if you are looking for programs that can give you a good income - I presumed passively - then be careful as I am sure that more and more income-generating projects will be coming in as we are now in the bullish state of the market. Scams will be coming in like an avalanche and if you are not watchful you can be buried with it. The best ways to get money from the bulls are: holding and trading. Holding is for people who hate the technical matters involved with trading. Go for trading if you have the eye for it as it can surely give you the way to get rich even at a short time...though risks are also abundant so always be careful and educate yourself so start humbly. Now, you may come up with a program that is so enticing because just by transferring your BTC or ETH to it, you can be making as much as 10% a day...never listen to something like that and just close the site, if possible.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:00:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2024, 12:09:33 PM »
As far as I know, the bullish trend or season for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies started last year; for me, it's just an opinion. Especially in the current state of the market with the price that Bitcoin has now, with just a little twitch, bitcoin will surpass its last ATH in 2021, and it is believed that in a few days we will be at the new ATH for sure.

And so, just save up as much as we can because we are not yet in the place where going to the moon is said to take off. Just be careful and be aware of the possible things that happen because the market is unpredictable.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 894
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:44:07 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 10:14:49 PM »
Passive earnings are easy to make but need consistent work, that's the only factor in my opinion that makes it difficult. In crypto you can mean passive earnings by joining airdrops, as once you will start to join airdrops, in 6 months, you will join more than 500 airdrops, and all of them won't be fake, let's say only 10% might be fake, and remaining ones, will make you passive earnings, and the overall average of the 6 months will be more than enough.

And it isn't finished here, that 6 months of work will be helpful after that too, because many projects ask us if we did that task 3 months ago or not, if yes then only we can join otherwise not, so if you have worked 6 months and joined all the airdrops, then you will be able for that too. That's why I said airdrops are passive way of earnigs. I can also name other passive earnings method like staking, but I don't practise them so I won't mention them.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 893
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:04:01 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 11:07:08 PM »
Op Bull run is not forthcoming and now we are in the bull market already. Bitcoin now is going to the previous All Time High now and after that margin then the new all time high will be displayed. So now we are all waiting for the halving time to come and see how things will be in the cryptocurrency ecosystem market. The price nod bitcoin now is $61+k and it hit $62+k today and before next month will end we will experience $70k in the market.
We are actually near bull run and it is the green market now which means the price of bitcoin will do better than the previous all time high. What baffles me most is that all these are just happening in the early phase of the year which means that  the crypto space would experience some big development and lots of improvement coupled with launch of more projects and ecosystems.

I am anticipating lots of improvement and increase in price of other alts and likewise bitcoin too. My price target for BTC is $70k to $150k this bull run and hopefully bitcoin is just some thousands away from the all time high which means he would be in.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2024, 11:13:56 PM »
Ahh, everyone is waiting for the bullrun event very happily. Finally, patience maintained over many years can really work if in the bull run era the results are in line with expectations. But what is certain is that for Bitcoin holders, this is a great opportunity for all of us to take profits, if the Minister of Religion plans to hold it until the future is bullish.

Meanwhile for altcoins, let's see what coins will be following BTC, Top coins may be, but not really sure how much they will be increasing, too.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1195
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2024, 11:20:47 PM »

I will recommend that you buy Bitcoin and hold it in your own custodial wallet. Never hold Bitcoin on a centralized exchange. There has been some high speculation surrounding Bitcoin, and it's possible that it will definitely reach $100k+, and those who invest now will be at an advantage in enjoying a huge profit during the bull market.If you are also good at taking risks on some alt coins, you can invest what you can afford to lose. 

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:34:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2024, 11:24:08 PM »
You said passive income? Is it that you want to find another income or are you a HODLer investing in Bitcoin? Many people say they don't understand what you mean including myself.

You asked for recommendations to earn, right? It's not easy maybe you can join some contests or other ways that can earn, but it's better to invest if you have money because some people do spend money to buy bitcoin and can earn in the bullrun later.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG