follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it safe to invest hugely in CRYPTO now?  (Read 22858 times)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: Is it safe to invest hugely in CRYPTO now?
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2024, 12:03:04 AM »
"Safe" is not really the world we look for around these parts, its rarely safe to do anything really and we need to realize that sometimes its not all that easy neither. So what we need to focus on right now would be is it "profitable" because if it is profitable then it worths the risk and should be the thing everyone talks about, would give people a lot of confidence to follow that up as well, and would be a smart decision. Obviously, for most people who could hold long term, its quite profitable and that is why I would say that it is de facto safe as well. This is of course if you can store it well and not get scammed or hacked.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2024, 12:03:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2024, 04:19:29 PM »
As investors we always to mimimalize the risk. I personally prefer invest in top coins maybe at Top10 or 20 coins. Invest in crypto is safer and profitable if you can choose the right coins and also the right time. I agree with several who said it.
Although experienced players will take the high risk, invest in new projects or new coins. But I didn't have knowledge to do.
For me the top 10 coins still provide a very high risk, I would suggest you narrow the range by choosing the top five coins to make long term investments, I see that these top five coins have quite high demand so many will prefer them and give a lot profit in the future.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2024, 07:01:25 PM »
"Safe" is not really the world we look for around these parts, its rarely safe to do anything really and we need to realize that sometimes its not all that easy neither. So what we need to focus on right now would be is it "profitable" because if it is profitable then it worths the risk and should be the thing everyone talks about, would give people a lot of confidence to follow that up as well, and would be a smart decision. Obviously, for most people who could hold long term, its quite profitable and that is why I would say that it is de facto safe as well. This is of course if you can store it well and not get scammed or hacked.

-   Many communities want to be safe; actually, we all want that. That's why other communities don't do the research to choose safe assets in the crypto space, so they end up making the wrong choice of investment in an asset they're going to buy because they didn't do research.

So, let's take action on it so that we can protect and preserve our capital investment in this field of cryptocurrency. And what you say is also true: for long-term holders, this is a good step because they will just wait for the right time to sell the asset they invested in.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 754
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2024, 11:02:48 PM »
Nothing is safe in this life, likewise crypto. However, whatever one is doing, precautions are needed to avoid regrets.
Investing hugely in crypto is not advised if I am to say because nobody knows what the future holds for ones investment in crypto. However, one should take less risk in crypto than investing hugely in crypto all because of huge profits

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2024, 11:32:00 PM »
For me the top 10 coins still provide a very high risk, I would suggest you narrow the range by choosing the top five coins to make long term investments, I see that these top five coins have quite high demand so many will prefer them and give a lot profit in the future.
I don't think so. Investing in the top 10 coins are very safe coins. BTC, ETH, ADA, SOL, BNB, XRP are the favorite coins for most investors. The market caps of these coins are quite large, the demand are stable enough daily. Why we must be afraid of the risks among these coins? Sure, they are risky investment but I don't think they are very high risk. If you want to have safer investment in crypto, you probably choose those coins, right?  :-\

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2024, 06:53:29 AM »
I have never invested in cryptocurrencies in such a big way because I was too afraid of losing funds in the cryptocurrency space.
I also get Bitcoin only from various events such as campaigns and I also withdraw it directly to my credit card, maybe I believe in investing more in the real world.

I focus more on my real work and I prefer work that talks directly with humans, except on the altcoinstalks forum where I probably log in several times every day.
Investing in cryptocurrency with a large value definitely carries a very large risk, if the investment is of a small value then the results will also be very small.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 99
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2024, 09:23:44 AM »
If you are a beginner, I would suggest you start with a small amount to see how it works. If you don't want to invest your money, you can get it in tournaments from Fairspin

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2024, 09:23:44 AM »

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2024, 11:32:04 AM »
If you are a beginner, I would suggest you start with a small amount to see how it works. If you don't want to invest your money, you can get it in tournaments from Fairspin
I agree with the advice you gave on how to use a small amount of money to see how it works.
It's like trial and error so you can understand what needs to be learned.

But when you say that if a beginner doesn't have money to invest, you're suggesting earning money through Fairspin Tournaments.
Does this refer to gambling, and do you suggest a beginner do it.

They will never get any money, they will suffer a lot of losses in the end.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2024, 12:27:07 PM »
As investors we always to mimimalize the risk. I personally prefer invest in top coins maybe at Top10 or 20 coins. Invest in crypto is safer and profitable if you can choose the right coins and also the right time. I agree with several who said it.
Although experienced players will take the high risk, invest in new projects or new coins. But I didn't have knowledge to do.
Not sure what are you talking here mate.

T op 10 coins is High risk? how could that be when we have seen this fore very long that top 10 is strong competition  , though there is a good chance in top 5 but remember that we have seen this happened many times that those in the rank 10 goes up to top 5 and making them stays up to now.

Look at SOL and ADA , those coins stays below top 10 for years but now look they are running to take top 5.

Offline hadi97bd

• Activity: 136
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 08:07:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2024, 12:50:56 PM »
I think crypto investment is the best investment at that time because no investment cannot give much profit than crypto. And in this digital world, we can't think any physical money after a decade then digital currency will be the best option for exchanging anythings. If you memorized ancient period their is no currency then then they can exchange their goods with another goods, after a while people were civilized then they can use valuable things like gold, silver, diamond for doing their exchange and now a day people can exchange their goods with physical money but everyone can see that now maximum number of people whobare living in the first world country they use debit card and credit for their transaction. So finally it can be said that after a decade we will use digital currency for doing all types of transaction. So for better achievement crypto investment is too much profitable for long term if the project has unique feature as well as strong purpose.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2024, 04:05:46 PM »
I have never invested in cryptocurrencies in such a big way because I was too afraid of losing funds in the cryptocurrency space.
I also get Bitcoin only from various events such as campaigns and I also withdraw it directly to my credit card, maybe I believe in investing more in the real world.

I focus more on my real work and I prefer work that talks directly with humans, except on the altcoinstalks forum where I probably log in several times every day.
Investing in cryptocurrency with a large value definitely carries a very large risk, if the investment is of a small value then the results will also be very small.
but investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable. In fact, since I started investing in crypto, my life has changed much more than before because I have gained so many benefits from the world. If you invest in cryptocurrency, you have two advantages, namely from the real world and the crypto world, so you can rotate the money however you like. If you are smart at rotating the money, you can become a professional in trading.
But that's all your right, if you're willing to do it, that's all my friend.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2024, 06:22:17 AM »
but investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable. In fact, since I started investing in crypto, my life has changed much more than before because I have gained so many benefits from the world. If you invest in cryptocurrency, you have two advantages, namely from the real world and the crypto world, so you can rotate the money however you like. If you are smart at rotating the money, you can become a professional in trading.
But that's all your right, if you're willing to do it, that's all my friend.
As you said, it can also be right and wrong because cryptocurrency rises and falls very quickly, we cannot control it ourselves.
What I mean is, I have never invested in cryptocurrency, that is, I have never deposited Fiat to an exchange to trade on the cryptocurrency market like Binance and Coinbase.
But I got a little of the funds from various campaigns in the cryptocurrency space such as campaigns, signatures, Ask Me Anything (AMA) and various quiz events on various social media such as Twitter and Telegram channels.

I also think the same as you, I get funds from the digital world (cryptocurrency) and get funds from my salary at the office.
All of these are my choices but I have never deposited Fiat to the Exchange to buy cryptocurrency.

My questions for you , are you have done deposit Fiat to Exchange for bought cryptocurrency??
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2024, 06:29:14 AM »
Is it safe to go all in on cryptocurrencie now.. Have we bottomed??
No matter the market condition and time we want to invest in crypto currency, I don't see the idea of going all in as a good one. One of the risk measures is to stay and invest what you can afford to risk and not invest what can cost you everything if you make any single mistake.

There are situations in which we see the market and we think investing everything is going to reward us with a larger profit. The higher the investment, the larger the profit. There is no doubt in that, but it could also happen the other way. That's why we need to proceed with caution when making investment decisions in order for us not to sink our entire finances into one basket.

Offline Zeddicus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 12:56:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Poll Voter Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2024, 01:32:56 PM »
Is it safe to go all in on cryptocurrencie now.. Have we bottomed??
I don't think so cos its a thumb rule in crypto to invest with funds you can afford to lose and not huge but if you think so you. I'm no financial advisor.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2024, 01:49:28 PM »

No matter the market condition and time we want to invest in crypto currency, I don't see the idea of going all in as a good one. One of the risk measures is to stay and invest what you can afford to risk and not invest what can cost you everything if you make any single mistake.

We should know about the risk before investment, not only all in to invest in huge money. Learn the  project and fundamental. Because at the past make me lost a lot.
Choose potential coin, I suggest OP to see top 20 coins. I'm not big investor,  just invest in crypto but it's cold money.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG