follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can not afford gas fee to exchange token - What to do?  (Read 9057 times)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Re: Can not afford gas fee to exchange token - What to do?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2024, 09:46:41 AM »
And what is the difficulty to buy bnb on a 10$ exchange = transfer them to yourself to a metamask wallet address. I don't know other methods, but this one is the easiest and simplest.

You will spend more time to find change in bnb than to go to the exchange, buy and send them to yourself.

The choice is yours in the end. But for me, if you don't have 10-11$ to cash out, how are you going to be in the crypto world? In any case, everyone should have a few dozen dollars for situations like this.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2024, 09:46:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2024, 09:38:41 PM »
And what is the difficulty to buy bnb on a 10$ exchange = transfer them to yourself to a metamask wallet address. I don't know other methods, but this one is the easiest and simplest.

Indeed, just buy few BNB to enable the transaction. And it doesn't actually have to be a $10 BNB purchase. because there are several exchanges where the minimum purchase of BNB is only a few dollars. And that's right, this can be sent to the wallet, so you can get a fee for transferring the BSC token. This seems like the easiest way to do it. If there is no BNB for transfers, we cannot carry out transactions on this platform which incidentally will require BNB for transactions. And the BNB can also be used again to transfer other tokens if one day there really are other tokens to be transferred.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2024, 11:00:39 AM »
Indeed, just buy few BNB to enable the transaction. And it doesn't actually have to be a $10 BNB purchase. because there are several exchanges where the minimum purchase of BNB is only a few dollars. And that's right, this can be sent to the wallet, so you can get a fee for transferring the BSC token. This seems like the easiest way to do it. If there is no BNB for transfers, we cannot carry out transactions on this platform which incidentally will require BNB for transactions. And the BNB can also be used again to transfer other tokens if one day there really are other tokens to be transferred.
I don't understand how you can be in cryptocurrency and not have an extra 10 dollars. A small amount as it seems to me + available to every user. Regarding "minimum purchase on exchanges" I have no idea. Can you tell me the names of the exchanges you are talking about? I think everyone will find this information useful. For I know that on the most popular crypto exchanges the minimum order is from 10 dollars.
P.S. It seems to me that it takes much more actions to find those couple of cents than to make a banal purchase of bnb on the exchange and further sending it to your wallet. Of course, you don't have to listen to me. But it is easier for me to do exactly as I described earlier.  8)

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2024, 02:46:23 AM »
My advice is just like this:

If you have a Binance account, then just withdraw from Binance for Binance Smart Chain (BSC) coins, but usually there is a minimum limit of around 10 USD for withdrawals.
Hopefully you have that much money because I also always set aside a little money from my trading on Binance for transaction gas fees for Decentralized Exchange (DEX) coins like Pancakeswap.
Because if you ask your friends for money or borrow money for GAS transactions, you usually don't give it because of human factors such as being stingy, etc.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2024, 09:29:19 AM »
I am always surprised by those who get into cryptocurrency because I see that they do not take into account the capital and risks that they have to take on themselves.
Capital is definitely always there in our daily lives and it must be there at all times, don't let us miss it because it will be a hassle later, just like the owner of this thread.

I will give an example of why Capital is important:
-My husband works as an Uber Car, he automatically has initial capital, namely a car, petrol, etc
-When Uber Car wants to pick up and drop off passengers, it automatically requires GAS fees, right?
-Just like tokens in cryptocurrency, when we send coins to various wallets there must be initial capital, namely GAS.
-This OP should have anticipated something like this from the start because GAS is the main capital for every coin transaction in cryptocurrency.

+The solution is, OP must prepare and set aside money first for GAS transaction fees, a minimum of 1-5 USD to buy GAS, if he still can't, he will automatically not be able to send tokens.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2024, 09:24:53 AM »
Now Metamask applies so much fee when anyone can change their tokens and this is not good because for a long time not just me there have been so many people will add their tokens to the meta mask and after that, this company applies so much fee and so many peoples now not recommend this wallet because of its high fee.
Everyone will do it to be able to reduce gas costs caused by the activities they do, but as long as it still provides convenience, I think everyone will consider continuing to use it. I think that until now it is clear that Metamask continues to update and provide convenience for those who use it, so the fees charged will also be adjusted to what we have received, and I think it is still within acceptable tolerances. I myself use it because I feel that the metamask is an acceptable convenience, is very good so far, and can solve problems quickly.In the end, it is all up to each individual whether they want to use it or not, because there are quite a lot of alternatives available.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2024, 11:23:56 AM »
My advice is just like this:

If you have a Binance account, then just withdraw from Binance for Binance Smart Chain (BSC) coins, but usually there is a minimum limit of around 10 USD for withdrawals.
Hopefully you have that much money because I also always set aside a little money from my trading on Binance for transaction gas fees for Decentralized Exchange (DEX) coins like Pancakeswap.
Because if you ask your friends for money or borrow money for GAS transactions, you usually don't give it because of human factors such as being stingy, etc.
The method you are using is correct, and many people often make withdrawals using this method. Even when making any purchase transactions, they also use this method, especially now that the BSC network has USDT available, which means transactions are easier with very minimal transaction costs, which are necessary. Pay attention when making transactions; always review the wallet network that will be used and make sure the network used is the same.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2024, 11:23:56 AM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2024, 11:53:02 PM »
Now Metamask applies so much fee when anyone can change their tokens and this is not good because for a long time not just me there have been so many people will add their tokens to the meta mask and after that, this company applies so much fee and so many peoples now not recommend this wallet because of its high fee.
Everyone will do it to be able to reduce gas costs caused by the activities they do, but as long as it still provides convenience, I think everyone will consider continuing to use it. I think that until now it is clear that Metamask continues to update and provide convenience for those who use it, so the fees charged will also be adjusted to what we have received, and I think it is still within acceptable tolerances. I myself use it because I feel that the metamask is an acceptable convenience, is very good so far, and can solve problems quickly.In the end, it is all up to each individual whether they want to use it or not, because there are quite a lot of alternatives available.
So far, Metamask has its own advantages, and many projects have used it. Therefore,  Metamask is currently the first alternative choice for storing cryptocurrency assets. Of course, the Metamask developer will always provide updates to increase the security of the wallet owner, but unfortunately, the wallet's weakness Metamask does not provide 2FA security in the wallet and only uses seeds, which are very vulnerable to leaks.

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2024, 07:58:04 PM »
There aren't many options here; I've encountered a similar issue myself. When you have tokens but lack funds for transaction fees, it can be frustrating. Personally, I usually check all my old wallets on that network and gather small amounts until I reach the required sum. It happened to me once, and since then, I always leave a couple of dollars in my wallet, and I recommend you do the same.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2024, 08:58:32 PM »
There aren't many options here; I've encountered a similar issue myself. When you have tokens but lack funds for transaction fees, it can be frustrating. Personally, I usually check all my old wallets on that network and gather small amounts until I reach the required sum. It happened to me once, and since then, I always leave a couple of dollars in my wallet, and I recommend you do the same.
This incident also makes us think about other solutions that should be implemented such as free 1-3 transactions per day per address, or allowing users to pay transaction fees in any token as Viction (Tomochain) has done.

TomoChain offers a broad blockchain platform with near-zero fee and quick confirmation transactions, a proof-of-stake chain, staking as a voter, and masternode operation. It also provides the TomoZ or Zero Friction protocol, which allows token holders to pay transaction fees in their preferred token[1].

References:
[1] BitMarkets: TomoChain

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2024, 04:27:31 AM »
In the beginning, everyone who is new to crypto will definitely experience what happened to you, and it is quite confusing. Sometimes you have to ask for help through forums, but because you are afraid of being considered the same two accounts because of the transaction, usually no one wants to. If you are forced to collect and look for loopholes and where to address them so that the costs are not expensive, this is an alternative way to do it.But all that has passed, and now there will certainly be some left to prepare for transaction costs.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2024, 04:36:39 PM »
If I see that this member is ranked in Baby Steps only by the 5 activities he provided on the Altcoinstalks forum, it's likely that he is a member who has no experience in the cryptocurrency space.
But if the member is very experienced and makes a thread like that, maybe he means begging or asking for gas from all members on altcoinstalks.

Sometimes I also wonder at members who ask again about where to get transaction gas from.
From the start, the Gas transaction fee should have been prepared for our capital to send tokens, not instead of making posts like this.  ::)
retire and rest in peace

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2024, 05:00:16 PM »
The problem is that when transactions are very busy, all transaction costs will increase, and when you collect all the wallets you use, it seems like it will be useless because when you collect them into one wallet, it requires a sending process that also requires transaction fees. You have to make another deposit into the wallet. that you want to use.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2024, 10:39:55 PM »

You will spend more time to find change in bnb than to go to the exchange, buy and send them to yourself.

The choice is yours in the end. But for me, if you don't have 10-11$ to cash out, how are you going to be in the crypto world? In any case, everyone should have a few dozen dollars for situations like this.
Yes, it's as simple as that. The way to do this is to send BNB to the wallet if you want to be able to transfer the tokens. And sometimes there are also exchanges that don't necessarily require $10 BNB to be able to transfer it. For this reason, it's actually not quite difficult to do it, just choose an exchange that can transfer just a little. Or even in my country there are platforms that sell BNB in small change or in this case specifically for transfer fees, so the amount is not too big either. BSC fees are also quite small compared to ETH, no, so this should be more economical in the future and can be used several times if there is BNB in the wallet.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2024, 07:26:57 AM »
It should be something that doesn't need to happen again if you really want to transfer BNB, because the existing network is certainly very cheap and easy to do. It's strange if you can't send funds for gas that isn't too expensive on the BSC network, even if you don't have it, you can ask for help and have to keep an appointment to be able to return it.
Because the value required is not expensive, it should be possible and, compared to the Ethn network, it is certainly very expensive.
For the future, don't spend the funds you have in your wallet in case you need gas again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG