follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The SEC vs. Binance: My Thoughts on the Recent Complaint  (Read 12585 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: The SEC vs. Binance: My Thoughts on the Recent Complaint
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2024, 11:36:22 PM »
It's clear that XZ, CEO of Binance, admitted this mistake. It's just that now we are still waiting for the trial of this case, but this has been postponed again, so we need more patience. And CZ will later be responsible for these sanctions. and his legal team will also do their best so that CZ is not jailed and only pays a fine. But what happens later depends on the results of the assessment and also evidence and several other considerations.

Regarding the future price of BNB, it will certainly be affected before or after the trial of the case. There could be a lot of FUD in the future, but I'm sure that BNB and Binance will recover quickly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2024, 11:36:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2024, 03:33:16 PM »
And CZ will later be responsible for these sanctions. and his legal team will also do their best so that CZ is not jailed and only pays a fine. But what happens later depends on the results of the assessment and also evidence and several other considerations.
CZ should have done this from the beginning, namely responsibility because all the work certainly requires responsibility.
Moreover, this binance is a very large exchange and is widely known by the community, it is certain that the responsibility is also big.
Hopefully CZ is not in prison and only wears a fine, this is only my hope for CZ.

Regarding the future price of BNB, it will certainly be affected before or after the trial of the case. There could be a lot of FUD in the future, but I'm sure that BNB and Binance will recover quickly.
But after CZ resigned from Binance CEO, it seems that this BNB recovered quite quickly because maybe this BNB coin is still the best to be able to continue to compete in the Top 5 Coinmarketcap.
The new CEO of Binance is also worthy of a thumbs up because Richard Teng is able to manage binance to be better now in the cryptocurrency space.
retire and rest in peace

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2024, 07:38:36 AM »
It's clear that XZ, CEO of Binance, admitted this mistake. It's just that now we are still waiting for the trial of this case, but this has been postponed again, so we need more patience. And CZ will later be responsible for these sanctions. and his legal team will also do their best so that CZ is not jailed and only pays a fine. But what happens later depends on the results of the assessment and also evidence and several other considerations.

Taking responsibility for mistakes made certainly needs to be appreciated and not avoiding accusations that have occurred. It is clear that CZ will try to defend himself with the confidence he has and with the help of legal counsel, to be able to resolve this issue immediately. Whatever sanctions will be given to CZ will of course be adjusted to what has been done and can be proven, because there is always intervention in every problem that could occur.

Hopefully, this will be resolved well. However it will still affect BNB, but I really believe that it will pass soon because the BNB community is very strong and will support it so that it doesn't go down.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2024, 11:44:04 PM »
But after CZ resigned from Binance CEO, it seems that this BNB recovered quite quickly because maybe this BNB coin is still the best to be able to continue to compete in the Top 5 Coinmarketcap.
The new CEO of Binance is also worthy of a thumbs up because Richard Teng is able to manage binance to be better now in the cryptocurrency space.
The new CEO of Binance has a very effective idea to maintain the stability of the BNB price by launching several launchpads on the Binance exchange so that in this way more and more people continue to hold BNB in very large amounts. Hopefully the current CEO of Binance will be more better than CZ.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2024, 10:38:01 PM »
The legal process demanded by the SEC against CZ is still ongoing. And the trial has not yet been determined, let alone the actual sanctions. Indeed, the demands from the SEC are considered quite heavy and perhaps what CZ is most likely to avoid is prison. He seems willing to pay a fine, but he will make every effort to stay out of prison. And indeed, based on the latest news, the sentence will still be postponed until April. So we are still waiting to see how it goes and of course the results of this decision will also have quite a significant impact in the future. We just have to wait.
Source: CZ vs SEC

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2024, 08:32:05 PM »
The legal process demanded by the SEC against CZ is still ongoing. And the trial has not yet been determined, let alone the actual sanctions. Indeed, the demands from the SEC are considered quite heavy and perhaps what CZ is most likely to avoid is prison. He seems willing to pay a fine, but he will make every effort to stay out of prison. And indeed, based on the latest news, the sentence will still be postponed until April. So we are still waiting to see how it goes and of course the results of this decision will also have quite a significant impact in the future. We just have to wait.
I think the SEC will still try hard to put CZ in prison because maybe it is too displeased with CZ and wants to teach a lesson about how hard life is in the world of financial business, but as you have said, CZ is not a person who doesn't think and it is certain that his wealth is very high. high because he is one of the smart people who succeeded in building the Binance platform to this size.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1196
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2024, 09:36:13 AM »
The new CEO of Binance has a very effective idea to maintain the stability of the BNB price by launching several launchpads on the Binance exchange so that in this way more and more people continue to hold BNB in very large amounts. Hopefully the current CEO of Binance will be more better than CZ.
So where did all this come from? CZ was in charge, and still is - only the media presented it differently + put (formally) a different person in charge. Just the same without him - no such great future + people trust him. Again, there is no definitive verdict on his machinations. And he was in any case sneaky somewhere, engaged in user deception somewhere, etc. Alas, you can't get anywhere without it.

P.S. If I'm not mistaken, the court date has been rescheduled. But, I saw an interesting news item yesterday. I don't know if it has anything to do with CZ specifically.

News flash: "Judge approves Binance's deal with the U.S. government and signs off on monitoring the exchange."
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2024, 09:36:13 AM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2024, 11:14:06 PM »
Until now, the SEC is still considering how much fine should be given to CZ because they understand that CZ is an intelligent person in the field of cryptocurrency so he definitely has more assets which he keeps well and safely because so far there are still many places to launder. money and eliminate traces in cryptocurrency assets.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2024, 04:17:46 AM »
Until now, the SEC is still considering how much fine should be given to CZ because they understand that CZ is an intelligent person in the field of cryptocurrency so he definitely has more assets which he keeps well and safely because so far there are still many places to launder. money and eliminate traces in cryptocurrency assets.
The SEC must immediately give clear punishment to CZ so that the problem is resolved quickly and CZ can contribute again to Binance to provide the best again, because if the SEC slows down this process it will only waste CZ's time and will seem unprofessional.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG