follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: SEC Asks NTC to Block Binance in Philippines  (Read 623 times)

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1091
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
SEC Asks NTC to Block Binance in Philippines
« on: March 25, 2024, 08:35:30 PM »
What is Happening to Binance?

https://www.rappler.com/business/sec-asks-national-telecommunications-commission-block-binance/
This is no longer a News in the local boards both here and Bitcointalk di drift between Nigeria government and her agencies with Binance and her agencies (Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC). And now Philippines SEC has told their Telecommunication Commission to Block everything concerning Binance in the country.

Therefore from what is happening in the world Binance if you are still using Binance to do your transaction with crypto to crypto, you have to move all to another exchange or preferable non custodial wallet to save guide your coins. You can click the link above to read more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

SEC Asks NTC to Block Binance in Philippines
« on: March 25, 2024, 08:35:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Re: SEC Asks NTC to Block Binance in Philippines
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 09:48:29 PM »
this is a formal request but its going there already. crossing fingers still.
majority of the Filipino traders were already preparing for the day. i think all have been verifying their KYC on other exchanges. things are going to be different when this ban finally take place. very uncertain whether price in peso will be lesser.

or may be there will be more hodlers this time. this ban will not be the last because there are still other exchanges to use, they didn't completely ban all together. 

why is this in the Nigerian forum?

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 11:39:48 PM »
That is a Very vital update. It is little becoming a global tussling for Binance exchange and no one knows what would be their next action of it was going to be shutting down their sites, taking decision on their clients in an overnight.
To stay safe from his nightmares coming across, it is better of preventive action is earlier on taking than being consoled.
Binance is not the only crypto exchanges so why would Crypto Investors keep rampaging around the exchange like it is an almighty or the only source for crypto trading.

If the Binance exchange can not solve it issues with the government and also keeping a good and reliable transaction system to its clients then let them watch investors detaching from them.

Offline Coyster

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 10:57:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma Good 1000 Posts 500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 12:33:57 AM »
Therefore from what is happening in the world Binance if you are still using Binance to do your transaction with crypto to crypto, you have to move all to another exchange or preferable non custodial wallet to save guide your coins. You can click the link above to read more.
If you were hodling your coins in Binance, it is pertient to move it into your non-custodial wallet, it is not advisable to keep coins in an exchange for a long time. Binance is having a lot of problems as regards regulatory compliance in many countries, but it is not only Binance, so many other exchanges are facing the same issues.

Finally, if you live in a country that has banned Binance, you can either move to another exchange or trade using VPN based on how effective the ban is.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 07:11:27 PM »
If you were hodling your coins in Binance, it is pertient to move it into your non-custodial wallet, it is not advisable to keep coins in an exchange for a long time. Binance is having a lot of problems as regards regulatory compliance in many countries, but it is not only Binance, so many other exchanges are facing the same issues.

Finally, if you live in a country that has banned Binance, you can either move to another exchange or trade using VPN based on how effective the ban is.

is binance allowing users to use VPN?
because if this is the case, i wouldn't have to register to some other exchanges and then submit documents again. as for now i am registering to another but haven't yet verified my account.

from what i see, something big will happen soon especially BTC dump and then exchanges will all together exchanges be banned on many countries.  this is not going to be good.

Online Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 07:55:51 PM »
why is this in the Nigerian forum?
Nigeria also has similar incident so it is also a warning to those who are still using Binance for their transaction and keeping cryptocurrencies. Binance now is having problems across the globe and that is a bad signal to the company.

because if this is the case, i wouldn't have to register to some other exchanges and then submit documents again. as for now i am registering to another but haven't yet verified my account.

from what i see, something big will happen soon especially BTC dump and then exchanges will all together exchanges be banned on many countries.  this is not going to be good.

Exactly the way things are going now it is not really good to use exchange to keep coins for even one week. But you can use it to buy and sell instant and sell it to the non custodial wallet or sell it off instant to avoid their dramas.

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1017
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 09:42:06 PM »

Ever since the delisting of NGN, I've never logged into my account again, but still, even if they allow the use of VPN, will it still be worth risking your funds for it? If per-adventure the ban takes place and fg decides to stick their nose in and add Nigeria to the list, I'll simply locate other sites that I can use for my trading rather than risking my funds by using VPN. If anything should happen when using VPN or a second KYC verification was asked, what would happen?

For now I'll just have to sit back along with my popcorn and enjoy the show.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 09:42:06 PM »

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 10:17:24 PM »

Ever since the delisting of NGN, I've never logged into my account again, but still, even if they allow the use of VPN, will it still be worth risking your funds for it? If per-adventure the ban takes place and fg decides to stick their nose in and add Nigeria to the list, I'll simply locate other sites that I can use for my trading rather than risking my funds by using VPN. If anything should happen when using VPN or a second KYC verification was asked, what would happen?

For now I'll just have to sit back along with my popcorn and enjoy the show.

yes its worth it than submitting another KYC documents to another exchange. there is nothing like binance actually. so if they are allowing us to use VPN, people will still be there. i have a few USDT inside my binance because after all we still can access. and i'm waiting whether they will send email.

they wouldn't just all of a sudden just block the exchange without having a warning before the day.

if you have been in binance for awhile and tried the P2p, you will realize there are big businesses in your country accumulating coins, those companies i believe are connected to big names in the country. i'm sure those guys will not allow Binance will suddenly be just cut all off a sudden.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 10:24:09 PM »
The problem will be if Binance is hacked and coins are stolen that is high enough for Binance not to be able to pay back. Aside that, do not worry. If Binance want to leave a country and not provide exchange service to the country's people, the Binance will tell people in the country to withdraw their money and give a deadline.

But it is good for people to always know that they should not leave their coins on exchanges aside little amount of  money that is used for trading. For holding, use noncustodial wallet to have full control of your coins.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2024, 10:01:40 PM »
Those who are using Binance in Philippines will not have access to the app and website again because NTC has asked the Network Provider to block all the areas one can assess Binance in the country.
NTC orders internet providers to block access to Binance I will like to follow thes countries with Binance drama to the end. And the way I look at it Binance does not want to obey the local exchange rules. Because from the statement made, Binance is having some illegal activities.in the country. And that also the same allegations in the Nigerian counterparts. There are some money laundering activities Binance is carrying out in their platform.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 811
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2024, 03:23:52 PM »
What is Happening to Binance?

https://www.rappler.com/business/sec-asks-national-telecommunications-commission-block-binance/
This is no longer a News in the local boards both here and Bitcointalk di drift between Nigeria government and her agencies with Binance and her agencies (Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC). And now Philippines SEC has told their Telecommunication Commission to Block everything concerning Binance in the country.

I think Binance just have to do the needful by complying to all the rules of the various nations they find themselves otherwise they would not be happy with what they would encounter in the nearest future.  Binance is a world known entity and as such is expected to have made millions of dollars from nations and do not want to comply with them because they have not been approached by them.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2024, 09:18:47 PM »
I think Binance just have to do the needful by complying to all the rules of the various nations they find themselves otherwise they would not be happy with what they would encounter in the nearest future.  Binance is a world known entity and as such is expected to have made millions of dollars from nations and do not want to comply with them because they have not been approached by them.
Exactly and that is only solution for their problem and if not Binance will closed down with people money and will not pay back. Because that I don't advise people to use Binance again. And right now the withdrawal traffic by users of Binance in Philippines is very high because of the announcement of the exchange ban in the country. And I don't know why they were keeping their funds in the Centralized Exchange when they know that exchange is not good to save funds. "not your key not your coins".

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2024, 11:26:54 PM »

[/quote]

For now that is the only solution, because due to all these bans and restrictions, they will be getting negative feedbacks and people will be afraid to put their assets in binance.
Pertaining the Nigeria case with binance, since one of the binance executive is still remaining in custody, is there any possibility of them accepting the terms and conditions of FG and rectifying the issue?

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2024, 05:28:07 AM »
For now that is the only solution, because due to all these bans and restrictions, they will be getting negative feedbacks and people will be afraid to put their assets in binance.
Pertaining the Nigeria case with binance, since one of the binance executive is still remaining in custody, is there any possibility of them accepting the terms and conditions of FG and rectifying the issue?
It is true that currently many are panicking about what response the government has made to Binance, Binance prefers to accept the accusations and leave Nigeria and close all trading access to Nigeria's local currency. Binance is a very large company or platform and it is not good if the government takes action like that, with what this government has done it is very detrimental to its people.

Offline Darker45

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:24:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Karma 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2024, 09:01:32 AM »
It is true that currently many are panicking about what response the government has made to Binance, Binance prefers to accept the accusations and leave Nigeria and close all trading access to Nigeria's local currency. Binance is a very large company or platform and it is not good if the government takes action like that, with what this government has done it is very detrimental to its people.
I think the government is too aggressive and doesn't want to have a discussion before making a statement, this kind of attitude is very unwise to be called a government. The government should be a bridge between the community and big companies like Binance. If the government before giving this statement could have spoken better and more politely and invited the people in charge of Binance in Nigeria then they wouldn't be like this. If Binance is too disappointed then now the people are the victims.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG