follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Which assets will you choose to accumulate:

Bitcoin (BTC)
20 (95.2%)
Gold
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?  (Read 5318 times)

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2024, 08:49:26 AM »
I currently invest more in BTC than in Gold. And this shows that I am indeed more interested in gold. But I don't know in the future whether my thoughts will change or not. But for now accumulating BTC is much more interesting for me. And now the bitcoin halving is just hours away. And now I'm curious what will happen to the market after the bitcoin halving this time.
Your choice to make Bitcoin as a place for investment is a very smart choice, Bitcoin has very good potential for the future because it could potentially become very expensive and provide a lot of profit for those who still hold the Bitcoin they have. At least Bitcoin also has a very limited supply so this will trigger a higher increase in the price of Bitcoin than Gold.
Bitcoin's rapid price movement attracts investors more than gold. Gold is a physical asset and its buying and selling is very troublesome but Bitcoin buying and selling is so easy and there is no accountability no matter how much is invested in it. And Bitcoins can be bought and sold within minutes. And its price goes up much faster and profits are much higher than gold is able to give. So Bitcoin is definitely more attractive than Gold

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2024, 08:49:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 681
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:50:09 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2024, 03:15:47 PM »
Bitcoin's rapid price movement attracts investors more than gold. Gold is a physical asset and its buying and selling is very troublesome but Bitcoin buying and selling is so easy and there is no accountability no matter how much is invested in it. And Bitcoins can be bought and sold within minutes. And its price goes up much faster and profits are much higher than gold is able to give. So Bitcoin is definitely more attractive than Gold
Agree with what you say, very fast bitcoin price movements provide many benefits for those who can follow the price movements, but for those who do not understand bitcoin price movements it will be difficult to make a profit from bitcoin price movements.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2024, 03:24:52 PM »
Agree with what you say, very fast bitcoin price movements provide many benefits for those who can follow the price movements, but for those who do not understand bitcoin price movements it will be difficult to make a profit from bitcoin price movements.
Due to the high price movement, it is possible to make a lot of profit by trading cryptocurrencies.  However, understanding this movement requires a lot of analysis. Those who can make accurate predictions are successful in trading.  And for those who can't make predictions by analysis, it is not trading, they can invest and hold for a long time. For that, Bitcoin is a safe investment, because if it is held for a long time, it will bring good profit.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1401
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:25:23 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2024, 04:52:38 PM »
I currently invest more in BTC than in Gold. And this shows that I am indeed more interested in gold. But I don't know in the future whether my thoughts will change or not. But for now accumulating BTC is much more interesting for me. And now the bitcoin halving is just hours away. And now I'm curious what will happen to the market after the bitcoin halving this time.
Your choice to make Bitcoin as a place for investment is a very smart choice, Bitcoin has very good potential for the future because it could potentially become very expensive and provide a lot of profit for those who still hold the Bitcoin they have. At least Bitcoin also has a very limited supply so this will trigger a higher increase in the price of Bitcoin than Gold.
  Yes i totally agree with you for bitcoin price movement it being popular day by day. Moreover Bitcoins quantity is limited and after certain quantity it will not mining more. So then Bitcoins price will increase more and more. We know about demand and supply. So after end of mining Bitcoin's demand will increase but supply will not increase then price will increase there has no doubt.

On the otherhand Gold quantities are not limited, New gold mines will continue to be discovered over the ages. So Gold price will increase but It's too much gradually not like that Bitcoin. So i think this causes Bitcoin being attractive more then Gold.

Offline enwi

• Activity: 202
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:28:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter Search
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2024, 10:16:15 AM »
Due to the high price movement, it is possible to make a lot of profit by trading cryptocurrencies.  However, understanding this movement requires a lot of analysis. Those who can make accurate predictions are successful in trading.  And for those who can't make predictions by analysis, it is not trading, they can invest and hold for a long time. For that, Bitcoin is a safe investment, because if it is held for a long time, it will bring good profit.
That's right, I agree with what you say, Bitcoin can be a place to make long term investments which will certainly provide a lot of profit because of the influence of the very limited supply and very high demand for Bitcoin.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2024, 03:59:55 PM »
That's right, I agree with what you say, Bitcoin can be a place to make long term investments which will certainly provide a lot of profit because of the influence of the very limited supply and very high demand for Bitcoin.
Both Bitcoin and Gold are assets to invest in for longs because neither can deliver profits very quickly. The rate of change in Bitcoin price is much higher than that of gold, but the large dumping hall of Bitcoin price does not see much of a drop in gold price. so if one wants to get big profit then he must invest long term either in gold or bitcoin. But here is the issue of risk, in that case investing in Gold will be safe and investing in Bitcoin is high risk.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2024, 05:22:39 PM »

Both Bitcoin and Gold are assets to invest in for longs because neither can deliver profits very quickly. The rate of change in Bitcoin price is much higher than that of gold, but the large dumping hall of Bitcoin price does not see much of a drop in gold price. so if one wants to get big profit then he must invest long term either in gold or bitcoin. But here is the issue of risk, in that case investing in Gold will be safe and investing in Bitcoin is high risk.
Anything with a higher risk will produce greater profits if we do it with the right analysis. Bitcoin is riskier because the market is very volatile, but it is more profitable than gold. That's why currently many investors are switching from gold to bitcoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2024, 05:22:39 PM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:14:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2024, 10:41:36 PM »
Anything with a higher risk will produce greater profits if we do it with the right analysis. Bitcoin is riskier because the market is very volatile, but it is more profitable than gold. That's why currently many investors are switching from gold to bitcoin.
I am not really sure with this. It is true that crypto is high risk but the profits will depend on the strategy to do it. Even if having good analysis, it won't result in good profits if we use the wrong strategy. People who switch their assets from gold to Bitcoin, they know the potential (advantage) of Bitcoin. They know Bitcoin can give bigger profits, so they want to try their luck in Bitcoin.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2024, 11:30:00 PM »
I am not really sure with this. It is true that crypto is high risk but the profits will depend on the strategy to do it. Even if having good analysis, it won't result in good profits if we use the wrong strategy. People who switch their assets from gold to Bitcoin, they know the potential (advantage) of Bitcoin. They know Bitcoin can give bigger profits, so they want to try their luck in Bitcoin.
It's true, when trading in cryptocurrency we have to pay attention to what we do, not many people are able to trade well and correctly, so sometimes professional traders will use several techniques to make trades that can provide a lot of profit.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2490
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:34:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2024, 03:00:46 PM »
It's true, when trading in cryptocurrency we have to pay attention to what we do, not many people are able to trade well and correctly, so sometimes professional traders will use several techniques to make trades that can provide a lot of profit.
It is so difficult to become a professional trader, so many people prefer to become a holder. I'm trying to learn trading, learn analysis and try to make plans but unfortunately I don't have much time to deepen learning trading, so right now I'm more focused on being a holder.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG