follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: User using AI on BTT, just teleported  (Read 1330 times)

Offline borovichok

• Activity: 718
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:29:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Karma Signature
Re: User using AI on BTT, just teleported
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 09:48:52 PM »
Nobody is against you personally, they are against your actions.

This is you campaigning against me even before I started my journey here, if this is not personal attack then I don't know what to clarify it....

Campaign managers should pay close attention to this member, if I was in that position I would not accept him in my campaign.

Lucius left me a neutral on the other forum with insensitive feedback and became the first user to give me -2 Karma here unprovoked but it's all fine because he gave it to Boro.

All he did was transfer his tag from the other forum to my profile, alleging that I insulted users on this topic, whereas I was referring to users who put inappropriate tags on my profile on the other forum. Throughout my conversation on the other forum, I never used harsh language toward any user.

I've been here a few days, and I write better than some of the other participants, as well as drive enough traffic, which is exactly what a campaign manager needs.  :D one love guys

The only Avatar I'm likely going to wear and promote for free is the Stake avatar, they didn't like the way I left to dry.
Deactivated

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 09:48:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1587
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:47:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2024, 12:37:24 PM »
Lucius left me a neutral on the other forum with insensitive feedback and became the first user to give me -2 Karma here unprovoked but it's all fine because he gave it to Boro.

Stop lying, because you only got one negative karma from me - and leave what you got on the BTT forum there, because you definitely deserved it. When you talk about not provoking anyone, it would be good if you go back to your previous posts and read how you address other members of the forum - and that members who communicate in that way fall into the category that deserves punishment in the form of negative karma.

All he did was transfer his tag from the other forum to my profile, alleging that I insulted users on this topic, whereas I was referring to users who put inappropriate tags on my profile on the other forum. Throughout my conversation on the other forum, I never used harsh language toward any user.

I personally did not (nor can I) transfer any feedback from the BTT forum to your profile here. I did not use any inappropriate language here or on BTT when it comes to you, but I approached you with the intention of helping you detect what the problem is with the fact that so many of your posts are marked as AI content.

When we possibly detected that the cause was in Grammarly, I thought that the story was over and that you would no longer use that tool for your posts, but a few weeks later someone reposted your posts publicly and linked them to AI.

I've been here a few days, and I write better than some of the other participants, as well as drive enough traffic, which is exactly what a campaign manager needs.  :D one love guys
The only Avatar I'm likely going to wear and promote for free is the Stake avatar, they didn't like the way I left to dry.

You have written 11 posts on this forum so far, and not one of them is anything special that makes you stand out from others - but if you have such a high opinion of yourself, that's only your problem. As for me, I am done with this discussion because I wrote everything I considered important.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline borovichok

• Activity: 718
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:29:58 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2024, 01:29:46 PM »
but I approached you with the intention of helping you detect what the problem is with the fact that so many of your posts are marked as AI content.

When we possibly detected that the cause was in Grammarly, I thought that the story was over and that you would no longer use that tool for your posts, but a few weeks later someone reposted your posts publicly and linked them to AI.

This is true, you were the only person who saw it the other way and wanted to help, I tried to stop using it but it was difficult making a long post without using it and Stake rating was solely based on how longer your posts is. The few times i wrote short posts without needing the softwares to enhance it almost got me kicked out. My rating became low. I use Grammarly keyboard and most times it auto enhance posts. My whole problem began when I started working for Stake.

I've worked with Hhampuz, Royse ( Sinbad) and yahoo62278 (Winz) prior to joining Stake and they never had problems with me. Started working with these Managers from my Full member rank and worked my way to the Hero rank.

I hope they haven't given up on me cause I didn't let them down for the few months I worked with them.
Deactivated

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7660
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:57:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2024, 02:03:03 PM »
My rating became low. I use Grammarly keyboard and most times it auto enhance posts.

Most of people who use this tool just to improve their grammar never had any issues with AI detectors, we checked that many times. If you get this problem you just better not use the tool which makes problems for you. We don't tolerate AI posts here, so better to avoid everything what can cause your posts look like they are not written by a human being. ;)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9534
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:37:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2024, 08:34:09 AM »
It's good to know that the forum has a firm attitude towards this, because on BTT you will mostly get a permanent ban for plagiarism, but for posts that are even 100% generated with the help of AI, there is currently (as far as I know) no such punishment. The worst thing that can happen is that someone reports such a post and then the moderators delete the posts, and only in the case that someone is really persistent in this, the most severe punishment follows.

Unfortunately, there are people who don't see anything wrong with that, because they claim that with the help of AI they make their posts "more beautiful", whatever that means. However, the biggest problem is those who use what I would call the 4-source method - which consists of original user content, plagiarism, paraphrasing and AI. This mostly confuses even AI detectors depending on the methods and algorithms they use.

The rules of the forum are very clear regarding AI. I know that AI can be very useful for some things and that it's constantly advancing, but in the forum we need people to talk to other people about cryptocurrencies and the whole ecosystem, not machines talking to machines. Allowing the use of AI would only make the threads off-topic and there would come a time when we wouldn't know what we're talking about. AI detectors are also constantly improving, using them in combination makes the job have better results.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Ultegra134

• Activity: 714
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:45:26 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Karma Good Karma Bad
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2024, 10:02:22 AM »
Now I understand why I received -1 Karma the moment I teleported here, most of you are bunch of lazy folks who don't read but rely solely on what some random cheap AI detector says and draw conclusions.

I'm still on my stand that non of my posts on the said forum was generated by AI. Stake were okay with my work, my post rating were great and their team didn't find any AI generated contents on my profile except bunch of lazy readers. I honoubly resigned from Stake cause I was becoming a topic of merit grabbing content and nobody was ready to listen to my story.

Regarding the allegations of post deletion, I used to make about 80 posts per week on average before reducing to 30-40 posts per week. Since the AI allegations , my posts deleted by mods from the day of the initial allegation to the day I transferred my account here totaled less than 30 posts that's 0.01% of my total monthly postings. Believe whatever you want but don't be a puppet.
You're starting off the wrong foot in a new forum. You're calling everyone else a bunch of lazy folks for reporting you, when you were the one who couldn't bother writing a proper post in the first place. Keep in mind that during the second report against you, I tried to be understanding and seek what might be causing the AI detection, even though I didn't really believe you. And truth be told, I was right for not doing so, it's pretty evident that you're using tools, tools that are not simply "enhancing your grammar" because I occasionally use them as well for correction purposes and I don't recall being accused for AI usage.

You said it yourself in the most recent post, you couldn't keep up with so many posts, which is quite logical, and had to resort to other measures, which is the main reason why there are discrepancies in the writing style of your posts.

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1864
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2024, 11:46:54 AM »
I disagree with his post can I give him -1 also?

Improper use of the karma system.

Now I understand why I received -1 Karma the moment I teleported here, most of you are bunch of lazy folks who don't read but rely solely on what some random cheap AI detector says and draw conclusions.

Just for the record, I'm not the one who gave you negative karma - but calling people "bunch of lazy folks who don't read" is just another step in the wrong direction that you took without even starting your journey on this forum.

-karma for belittling other members of the forum can be considered adequate.

borovichok, I don't know what you want to achieve with this discussion here, you already lost a similar one on Btt. You have already been pointed out several times where you are wrong (as far as I remember, I did it once on Btt) but you decided to ignore everything. However, at times it seemed that you understood the problem and that you would try to reduce it by changing your behaviour.

It seems that it is pointless to explain anything to you, because even after everything you insist on a certain direction.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2024, 11:46:54 AM »

Offline ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1572
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Search Poll Voter Karma Good
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2024, 12:36:35 PM »
List the top AI detectors on the market ( these apps are clones and are still in a beta mode)

AI in the form it is used today appeared as early as 2018, and you are talking about beta versions?

When AI was developed and when these detectors were developed are two different era. I'm telling you that all AI detector are still in their Beta mode and not anywhere near 70% on rating.

While it's known that AI detector isn't perfect, it's first time i hear claim that all such tool still in beta and have lower than 70% rating. Do you mind sharing source for your statement?

Source: https://xkcd.com/285
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1113
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:57:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2024, 03:51:31 PM »
My rating became low. I use Grammarly keyboard and most times it auto enhance posts.

Most of people who use this tool just to improve their grammar never had any issues with AI detectors, we checked that many times. If you get this problem you just better not use the tool which makes problems for you. We don't tolerate AI posts here, so better to avoid everything what can cause your posts look like they are not written by a human being. ;)
borovichok you are not a new user in forum and if you were the owner of the this account in BTT then you came to that forum on October 09, 2017, 05:50:51 AM and from that time till 2020 there was no Al complain so what happened suddenly that you became interested to use grammarly keyboard and the called quilbot? Is it that forget most of the spelling or you thought your former writings were not on standard so you decided to use the tools? Guy your story is not clear for me. Well that is bygone all what we are saying that, you should stop using those things. In fact delete them in your devices and write with your head. If it is too difficult then read and reply only and from there you can develop.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 766
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2024, 11:49:11 PM »
Welcome to Altcoinstalks! Please don't teleport your shit spam AI posts habits too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5490167.0
Lols. You really have the account name in mind for you to throw up this to him, for him to be aware that you got your eyes on him due to his deeds in another forum. However, this is not what we will be looking at since the altcointalks forum is different from the bitcointalk forum. So, whatever deeds he did there, remain there and can't be brought over here. What we will judge him with, is the character he will display here if, goes against the rules and regulations of this forum.

Offline GxSTxV

• Activity: 745
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 03:17:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Bad Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2024, 12:14:10 AM »
Many users were reported or at least given a warning before, I think everything is clear now for @borovichok, for him it’s another chance to start again and with the same membership as in BTT forum less the red tags he got due to shitposts and AI use.
I can’t understand the denials of using such tools when it is so obvious that most of the posts especially in gambling section were created by an AI and with the way of typing that anyone with a small experience in using AI tools will detect that with no need for detectors.

Anyways, the rules here are not much different than BTT, hopefully it’s a lesson and another chance for everyone to improve and to not fall into the same mistakes.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2024, 02:17:04 PM »
Hey admin

Here to teleport my account

BTT link: htt://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1199571 ( external link not allowed)

ATL link
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=98459

Welcome to Altcoinstalks! Please don't teleport your shit spam AI posts habits too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5490167.0
maybe with him now being called out and now special mentioned here? I doubt that he will continue his doing as also Admin gave her warning that all eyes are on hers here.
so maybe lets Give her a chance to prove that changes can be done or else the admin will act accordingly things that she will surely regret forever as Bitcointalk is not his home now and this forum is one of the biggest to be lose again.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1569
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:22:25 PM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2024, 04:01:30 PM »

Anyways, the rules here are not much different than BTT, hopefully it’s a lesson and another chance for everyone to improve and to not fall into the same mistakes.
It is a lesson and another chance to correct his past mistakes. But the sad reality is that there's a very big link between this forum and BTT. Even if such link is not well pronounced, it sticks in the mind of campaign managers who are also in both forums.
Assuming this thread was not created, Borovichok would have simply and quietly walked in here to have a good life. But I think this thread has harmed his chances of surviving here.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG