follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What would be the prediction trend if Bitcoin breaks the ATH before halving?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Those who follow previous Bitcoin cycles will know that Bitcoin was not able to break the ATH until several months after halving, and this pattern was repeated frequently in all previous cycles. What will happen if it is broken this time, and how will it affect after halving prediction trends?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
Obviously no one has any idea what might happen if that pattern breaks and the price breaks the ath, say in March. For me the price would continue to rise quite rapidly to around $100,000, which without previous references would be the next resistance, not only because of the round number but also because of the symbolic nature of the figure. Once we get above that, people can think about $200,000, $300,000, etc. But the next ultimate target will be the long-awaited million dollars, which we won't see until the next decade.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Today, bitcoin will almost break through $64K. Of course, it is extraordinary that in just one day bitcoin has made a sharp increase, even though currently the price is at $61K, and there has been an increase of 7.2% per day.
I think it is not impossible that the last ATH will be passed before the halving occurs, because up to now the halving time is still 52 days away. There is always a possibility that this will happen.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Incredibly, in the last 24 hours there has been an increase of 7.17% and in 7 days of 23.13%, so that currently the price reached by Bitcoin has reached $67K.
At the end of the new month, it will touch $64K, and it doesn't reach that and move around $61K-$63K.

Will Bitcoin pass ATH in 2021 before the halving ? Yes, that could happen if you look at the current trend. Until maybe the end of March it could reach $100K, even though it hasn't reached the halving period yet. What about after the halving period ends? Will the trend continue to increase or will there be a correction?

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Incredibly, in the last 24 hours there has been an increase of 7.17% and in 7 days of 23.13%, so that currently the price reached by Bitcoin has reached $67K.
At the end of the new month, it will touch $64K, and it doesn't reach that and move around $61K-$63K.

Will Bitcoin pass ATH in 2021 before the halving ? Yes, that could happen if you look at the current trend. Until maybe the end of March it could reach $100K, even though it hasn't reached the halving period yet. What about after the halving period ends? Will the trend continue to increase or will there be a correction?
Yes, you are right, there is a very clear potential for Bitcoin price movements which will soon touch a new ATH at $100k and I really hope you have prepared the Bitcoin you have to open a sell order at $100k so you don't miss the opportunity to sell Bitcoin at $100k. high price. The halving is only a few days away so it is possible that the last few weeks of Bitcoin will make exchange conditions very busy and Bitcoin transactions will be even more crowded.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
It seems that this happened yesterday, but it did not last long. The price was quickly corrected once it touched the $69,000 level. Let us see what will happen before the end of this week and whether we will see $70,000 or not.
We are at $70,000 levels before halving will be this year's event.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
It seems that this happened yesterday, but it did not last long. The price was quickly corrected once it touched the $69,000 level. Let us see what will happen before the end of this week and whether we will see $70,000 or not.
You are right yesterday bitcoin price passed the previous ATH and it was on 69,706, couldn't stay for a while before it corrected back to 63k the morning my country time, but currently it has moved back to 70k. This is is a good sign that this week or next we would see bitcoin price to be 70k or above, with the rapid movement that it did back to 67k,after it made a correction to 63k. Since it was able to go back it means that we will see a price higher than 69 in no time. After the halving, the price will skyrocket the more and there is possiblity that we can achieve a 100k price before the end of this year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Those who follow previous Bitcoin cycles will know that Bitcoin was not able to break the ATH until several months after halving, and this pattern was repeated frequently in all previous cycles. What will happen if it is broken this time, and how will it affect after halving prediction trends?
This is only my prediction. Don't take my opinion seriously. :D This is coming from an investor who invests 95% of my money into shitcoins. :P

Kidding aside, I believe that if the price of Bitcoin surpasses its past ATH, more and more people will be interested to enter and buy hence, the price of Bitcoin will increase even more. TBH, it's my first time to see Bitcoin's price trying to surpass it's previous ATH even before the halving event because as you said, in the last 2 cycles, we saw Bitcoin surpassing it's previous ATH a few months after the Bitcoin halving happened. It's the first time we see this, and I believe that if it does happen, people will get FOMO'ed, and they will buy even more.

Based on its movement yesterday, it seems like there's a huge selling pressure on the $69,000 price because it was near to its previous ATH, but I will not be surprised if Bitcoin somehow surpasses and reaches the $70,000 price even before a halving event happens. This just shows how unpredictable Bitcoin is. :D

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
It has already broken over it, and I honestly do not have any that I can think of. I mean as in prediction, I just think that the price will continue to go up and that's about it, I really do not have anything more than that to say. I get that its an open ending, because I am not giving any date or any price, I am just saying it will go up so that's not really fair. However, that's all I have right now, I think it will continue to go up and that's about it, we are not really going to see anything more. Hopefully we can do a lot better in the future and people could see the price breaking over 100k even 200k, but I can't give an exact price of the peak.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Already  happened mate and yes what we are seeing now is the trend to be ,

https://coinmarketcap.com/

the market is still in the uptrend though there are some correction happened after that Breaking of ATH and sadly? bitcoin tasted the new ATH for just a minute and falls down again.

now what we are waiting is if bitcoin will cross again this new ATH and from that we will be in 70k for sure.

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes

$70k seems to be the psychological limit and everyone seems to expect a serious jump after that.

Regarding your initial question on this topic, I think that this time we cannot expect a repetition of any cycle, because many more parameters are included this time. Certainly, there has never been this much demand for Bitcoin and many more non-crypto investors with money are involved.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
after halving prediction trends?

the market is still in the uptrend though there are some correction happened after that Breaking of ATH and sadly? bitcoin tasted the new ATH for just a minute and falls down again.

now what we are waiting is if bitcoin will cross again this new ATH and from that we will be in 70k for sure.
[/quote]Yesterday bitcoin have reached the new all time high price but left few percent different with current price all time high price last two years ago. I am excited with one month left before halving bitcoin got strong trend to break out new higher price, easily to raise more than $75k before halving because get more enough time recovery and bitcoin movement trend drastically without needed more longer time.
I think this halving moment have good viewed for bitcoin break out most higher price and wish there are not drastically correction such as last several days bitcoin dropping almost 15%.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
after halving prediction trends?

Yesterday bitcoin have reached the new all time high price but left few percent different with current price all time high price last two years ago. I am excited with one month left before halving bitcoin got strong trend to break out new higher price, easily to raise more than $75k before halving because get more enough time recovery and bitcoin movement trend drastically without needed more longer time.
I think this halving moment have good viewed for bitcoin break out most higher price and wish there are not drastically correction such as last several days bitcoin dropping almost 15%.
[/quote]
There was a rejection once it did able to touch up its ATH on which it dropped on $62k but we've seen that it do fastly recovers on which we can definitely say that we are on a bullish sentiment
and we are already that still that few weeks away on halving on which we dont know if it would be able to successfuly be able to have some breakout or would really be still be able to see
some another rejection and the breakout could happen only post halving period. No one really knows actually and this is why we do keep up those speculations as always.
The thing here is that it is good to see that we are already touching up these levels even we are still on 2024. How much more on bull run period?

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
$70k seems to be the psychological limit and everyone seems to expect a serious jump after that.

Regarding your initial question on this topic, I think that this time we cannot expect a repetition of any cycle, because many more parameters are included this time. Certainly, there has never been this much demand for Bitcoin and many more non-crypto investors with money are involved.
The target that must be achieved for Bitcoin is $100k and many of those who already have Bitcoin are waiting until that price is reached. The demand for Bitcoin should increase because of the ETF which makes it easy for many people to buy Bitcoin.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

The target that must be achieved for Bitcoin is $100k and many of those who already have Bitcoin are waiting until that price is reached. The demand for Bitcoin should increase because of the ETF which makes it easy for many people to buy Bitcoin.

After bitcoin ETFs, we see huge volumes of bitcoin purchases. $100K is an easy price for bitcoin to reach, this may happen during the halving. as many speculate bitcoin will touch more than $200K.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG