follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which assets will you choose to accumulate:

Bitcoin (BTC)
20 (95.2%)
Gold
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?  (Read 3863 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2024, 02:17:48 AM »
Stable gold is growing, you can look at the chart for yourself and see that at the peak of 2012, for 3 years, gold only fell in price, earlier there were also the same drops, and the fact that it generally grows constantly upward is like any other currency is growing constantly. I mean for a stable currency such as the dollar euro and if you compare it with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will be much more interesting graph
Long-term, Gold appreciates over time but there are also periods where Gold prices decrease sharply, for example 1980-2000 and 2011-2015. This is similar to BTC in crypto winters, we have to accept that because adjustment is necessary after each strong uptrend. I think the biggest strength of Gold is its history + popularity + large marketcap + liquidity (measured by daily trading volume). BTC is only a new asset, so the volatility is also larger, making it more attractive than Gold in terms of investment. With spot BTC ETFs, allocating a few % of capital to invest in BTC is a fairly popular decision for large investment funds in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2024, 02:17:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2024, 05:08:46 AM »
Stable gold is growing, you can look at the chart for yourself and see that at the peak of 2012, for 3 years, gold only fell in price, earlier there were also the same drops, and the fact that it generally grows constantly upward is like any other currency is growing constantly. I mean for a stable currency such as the dollar euro and if you compare it with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will be much more interesting graph
Long-term, Gold appreciates over time but there are also periods where Gold prices decrease sharply, for example 1980-2000 and 2011-2015. This is similar to BTC in crypto winters, we have to accept that because adjustment is necessary after each strong uptrend. I think the biggest strength of Gold is its history + popularity + large marketcap + liquidity (measured by daily trading volume). BTC is only a new asset, so the volatility is also larger, making it more attractive than Gold in terms of investment. With spot BTC ETFs, allocating a few % of capital to invest in BTC is a fairly popular decision for large investment funds in the future.
Gold is a good investment commodity, but bitcoin is better than gold because it will provide higher profits than gold. We know gold will be more stable in its rise. Bitcoin provides many opportunities every 4 years, always touching a new ATH which is higher than the previous ATH. Buy bitcoin during a bearish season and hold it for 3-4 years, we will get much bigger profits than holding gold for 4 years. That's the fact

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2024, 05:10:00 AM »
For me personally, I would say that Bitcoin is more interesting than Gold, because in recent years the growth of Bitcoin has far exceeded what Gold has achieved. However, if we ask the majority of investors, especially those who still don't understand/skeptical about investing in Bitcoin, maybe they will say that Gold is a much more attractive investment since it is much more real and is invested in by more people globally. However, whether it is Bitcoin or Gold, both are worthy investments, but I prefer Bitcoin because it is much more promising.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2024, 07:31:07 AM »

There is one more thing with gold about which few people think that gold is used a lot in the manufacture of computer boards, complex boards of course, something for space, something else for some very expensive, very heavy equipment, and if a replacement for gold is found, then it will be more valuable even more than it has ever fallen, although it is always growing; it can simply stop due to just one Factor.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2024, 09:03:33 AM »
For me personally, I would say that Bitcoin is more interesting than Gold, because in recent years the growth of Bitcoin has far exceeded what Gold has achieved. However, if we ask the majority of investors, especially those who still don't understand/skeptical about investing in Bitcoin, maybe they will say that Gold is a much more attractive investment since it is much more real and is invested in by more people globally. However, whether it is Bitcoin or Gold, both are worthy investments, but I prefer Bitcoin because it is much more promising.[/]
I think most of the crypto enthusiast is more positive on this since Bitcoin is way more profitable than Gold. Almost all of us are after on profits no doubt about that not unless you are a billionaire or the like that does not take profits seriously.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2024, 02:42:48 AM »
There is one more thing with gold about which few people think that gold is used a lot in the manufacture of computer boards, complex boards of course, something for space, something else for some very expensive, very heavy equipment, and if a replacement for gold is found, then it will be more valuable even more than it has ever fallen, although it is always growing; it can simply stop due to just one Factor.
Many people have talked about the real need for Gold in electronics + jewelry + food, but I believe that they are not really as large as the need for people and governments to store value. Similarly, BTC also has the core value of easily moving assets across borders or creating Inscriptions, but it is also less than the investment demand.

Typically, investors only think about real values   when they want to believe in the potential of Gold and BTC. They often set expectations and the ability for these assets to appreciate in value in the future when making investment decisions :)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2024, 07:31:59 AM »
Many people have talked about the real need for Gold in electronics + jewelry + food, but I believe that they are not really as large as the need for people and governments to store value. Similarly, BTC also has the core value of easily moving assets across borders or creating Inscriptions, but it is also less than the investment demand.

Typically, investors only think about real values   when they want to believe in the potential of Gold and BTC. They often set expectations and the ability for these assets to appreciate in value in the future when making investment decisions :)

It is natural that all investors do not think in one day and everyone expects to see their profit from an investment for many years. Therefore, basically all investors do not invest and one thing is not even worth investing only for them because it is growing very much or even gold needs to be invested for everything that brings passive income and grows a little in price

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2024, 07:31:59 AM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2024, 05:58:37 PM »

It is natural that all investors do not think in one day and everyone expects to see their profit from an investment for many years. Therefore, basically all investors do not invest and one thing is not even worth investing only for them because it is growing very much or even gold needs to be invested for everything that brings passive income and grows a little in price
Anad is right, we can't just think about getting big profits in a matter of days. because it took years from when the Bitcoin price was initially launched to be very cheap and now the price is so expensive. Everything requires a process and time.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2024, 02:37:19 AM »
15 years has been enough time for us to witness the potential of BTC in the financial market. The price of BTC has increased from a few cents to 73K USD, which is truly more impressive than the price increase of gold over the past 15 years. I myself am not a long-term investor, I invest in cycles: buying in the crypto winter and selling in the crypto summer, I do not intend to hold BTC for 10-20 years because no one knows for sure what can happen in that time.

Currently, I am quite satisfied that I chose BTC over Gold for my investment portfolio over the past few years. Maybe because I have a small capital, so I can accept higher risks. Suppose I have millions of USD, maybe I will be more cautious and allocate a part of my assets to Gold :)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2024, 07:25:25 AM »
15 years has been enough time for us to witness the potential of BTC in the financial market. The price of BTC has increased from a few cents to 73K USD, which is truly more impressive than the price increase of gold over the past 15 years. I myself am not a long-term investor, I invest in cycles: buying in the crypto winter and selling in the crypto summer, I do not intend to hold BTC for 10-20 years because no one knows for sure what can happen in that time.

Currently, I am quite satisfied that I chose BTC over Gold for my investment portfolio over the past few years. Maybe because I have a small capital, so I can accept higher risks. Suppose I have millions of USD, maybe I will be more cautious and allocate a part of my assets to Gold :)

Yes, it’s difficult to guess where is better, for example, do you know how to trade on the stock exchange? did you know that they trade there with leverage x1000,
And now think about what kind of profits they get there, for example, yesterday there was a drop of about 2%, for bitcoin this is a trifle, but for gold it’s a lot and everyone who took shorts yesterday (and probably everyone did)) and earned an average of 1% with leverage x1000 is a lot of money.)

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2024, 07:53:25 AM »

I'm glad you've prove on your own that Bitcoin is a better investment than gold. It's been compared since then, and some individuals say gold is far better. Their reasoning is that, despite the minimal ROI, they are confident that it will not decrease. That is why they choose gold over bitcoin. One of the reasons I believe they prefer gold is that they are unfamiliar with Bitcoin.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2024, 07:58:14 AM »

Anad is right, we can't just think about getting big profits in a matter of days. because it took years from when the Bitcoin price was initially launched to be very cheap and now the price is so expensive. Everything requires a process and time.

Naturally, you can’t make a profit from an investment in a very short time, but with cryptocurrencies it’s possible, but I wouldn’t recommend buying Bitcoin and just sitting for 10 years waiting, you have to do the right thing, so before every good growth you need to sell it for a wonderful strong fall, you need to put a lot of money in even if you If you want to hold this bitcoin for 10 years, then after 10 years you will receive profits many times greater than if you just bought it and waited.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2024, 02:47:32 AM »
I'm glad you've prove on your own that Bitcoin is a better investment than gold. It's been compared since then, and some individuals say gold is far better. Their reasoning is that, despite the minimal ROI, they are confident that it will not decrease. That is why they choose gold over bitcoin. One of the reasons I believe they prefer gold is that they are unfamiliar with Bitcoin.
A simple comparison of the growth of BTC and Gold over the past 15 years shows that BTC is a more attractive investment than Gold. Gold proponents have their own views, and I don't think they're stupid. They need the security that only Gold can provide due to its global acceptance. I'm not against accumulating Gold, but I think they should learn about BTC and allocate a few percent of their portfolio to BTC at the right time to get better returns.

Online Findingnemo

• Activity: 814
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:33:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2024, 09:44:40 AM »
A simple comparison of the growth of BTC and Gold over the past 15 years shows that BTC is a more attractive investment than Gold. Gold proponents have their own views, and I don't think they're stupid. They need the security that only Gold can provide due to its global acceptance. I'm not against accumulating Gold, but I think they should learn about BTC and allocate a few percent of their portfolio to BTC at the right time to get better returns.

Exactly, if we compare the growth rate then Bitcoin is always ahead of Gold which doesn't mean people investing on Gold decreased than crypto investors. It can be comparison that can be shown for a layman to make them realise they can also add BTC as their asset in their portfolio.

Myself investing on both Gold and Bitcoin since I am started making money, even though Bitcoin is highly profitable still I can't avoid Gold cause it gives the security than nothing else.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2024, 12:18:38 AM »
In as much as Gold has been in existence for decades, long before Bitcoin was birthed, and it's stable nature (unlike Bitcoin's volatile nature) has made people consider gold as the safest asset when considering wealth storage and preservation.

But bitcoin on the other hand has much more potential than Gold as it's volatile nature gives it an edge over Gold, because it has the potential for higher profitability than Gold, so except you're just looking for a way to store your wealth without wishing to undergo the emotional stress of watching your money go down and up, the best option is certainly bitcoin.

You really don't need any sort of experience or knowledge to be able to possess gold, but on the contrary, without the necessary knowledge and experiences, you could end up losing your money by possessing bitcoin because you might end up making a wrong choice that'll affect your investment, negatively of course.

But when you have these knowledge and experiences, then you'll realize that not only is Bitcoin one of the safest methods of storing wealth overtime, but you'll also realize that it has much more higher profitability than Gold, so yes, with the right knowledge, Bitcoin has become more attractive than Gold.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG