follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you rely on Crypto Currencies?  (Read 16373 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Do you rely on Crypto Currencies?
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2024, 03:47:19 PM »

This is because bitcoin is unique and is the king of altcoins. Bitcoin is decentralized and does not need a third party to help process transactions, especially across borders. Bitcoin has been seen as a store of value due to fiat depreciating over time. The few of what I mentioned have made more people and institutions to be adopting bitcoin making the price to increase overtime. I am very happy that I am already in the crypto world, even though I started my crypto journey last year. I am accumulating and will keep hold bitcoin, as I see it as a safe haven in future.
Investing in bitcoin many people say this is an investment for the future, I agree with this opinion. Many people are starting to hold Bitcoin and trying to hold it for the long term. I also do it myself, because there are many advantages to continuing to hold bitcoin until the sales target we set,

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2024, 03:47:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2024, 04:31:55 AM »
Investing in bitcoin many people say this is an investment for the future, I agree with this opinion. Many people are starting to hold Bitcoin and trying to hold it for the long term. I also do it myself, because there are many advantages to continuing to hold bitcoin until the sales target we set,
Many believe, but there are quite a few who don't believe in Bitcoin to bring in money in the future. I'm still a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency and there's still a lot I haven't learned, but I think Bitcoin will remain the best asset for me to hold in the long term. This is proven by Bitcoin's historical data since Satoshi Nakamoto introduced it publicly. The price change to date is truly astonishing.

Yes, at least when comparing Bitcoin with altcoins, I still believe in Bitcoin for the next 10 years. There are still many milestones yet to be achieved and there are still many Bitcoin halvings in the future.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2024, 06:16:17 AM »
Many believe, but there are quite a few who don't believe in Bitcoin to bring in money in the future. I'm still a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency and there's still a lot I haven't learned, but I think Bitcoin will remain the best asset for me to hold in the long term. This is proven by Bitcoin's historical data since Satoshi Nakamoto introduced it publicly. The price change to date is truly astonishing.

Yes, at least when comparing Bitcoin with altcoins, I still believe in Bitcoin for the next 10 years. There are still many milestones yet to be achieved and there are still many Bitcoin halvings in the future.
Likewise, if I compare bitcoin and altcoins, I still have the belief that Bitcoin will still be the best in the next ten years. Bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto and will still be the king of crypto currency for the next 10 years. My biggest asset in the crypto world is in the form of bitcoin, altcoins are the rest.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2024, 05:27:33 PM »
SHITCOINS I can't say for sure because with the technology they're and framework they're built on, there's every possibility of a crash or a dump at any time.
But Bitcoin? Bitcoin has my confidence, I believe Bitcoin has a great deal of potentials. Although anything is possible in the crypto space but I strongly believe Bitcoin has good potential.

I know that past performances cannot guarantee future results, but Bitcoin has shown a great deal of recovery power during its moments of DIP, this shows how strong and reliable Bitcoin can be. Again, Bitcoin past performances has also shown a great deal of profitability overtime, for those that are enthusiastic about indulging in it.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2024, 11:09:00 AM »
SHITCOINS I can't say for sure because with the technology they're and framework they're built on, there's every possibility of a crash or a dump at any time.
But Bitcoin? Bitcoin has my confidence, I believe Bitcoin has a great deal of potentials. Although anything is possible in the crypto space but I strongly believe Bitcoin has good potential.

I know that past performances cannot guarantee future results, but Bitcoin has shown a great deal of recovery power during its moments of DIP, this shows how strong and reliable Bitcoin can be. Again, Bitcoin past performances has also shown a great deal of profitability overtime, for those that are enthusiastic about indulging in it.
There is no doubt about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has high popularity and many large investors still keep their bitcoins. I also believe that bitcoin will become more expensive in the future, if you intend to hold your bitcoin, that is the best way to make a profit.
Shitcoins? I am not at all interested in buying these coins

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1086
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:11 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2024, 11:22:31 AM »

There are two kinds of people who invest in shit coins or meme coins:

1. Those who are unaware of the fact that they aren't normal cryptocurrencies and how much risk it has if someone invests in them.

2. Those who are aware of the risks but they believe such coins and tokens have the potential to provide higher profits in the short-run when compared to Bitcoin or other trusted cryptocurrencies.

The first group of people often face more losses because they don't take any precautions or manage the risks whereas the second group manages to mitigate the risks since they understand everything very well.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2024, 03:18:44 PM »
As we all know crypto currency is very popular nowadays.  Many make a Good amount by trading cryptocurrencies.  But as a beginner or veteran member, do you believe in this cryptocurrency?
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency and I rely on it for me and my family to survive any crisis but unfortunately when disaster has came to my place I am not able to  prepare for it and for that I and my family are having a hard time during pandemic and when supertyphoon hit our place as I got nowhere to run for help. I even tried to get some help in the other forum but I received nothing which is just okay for me. It took us 7 months to have our electricity and data connections being restored so that hurts us a lot. Government aid that time is not enough. If only I had a crypto on my wallet that time I maybe be able to give my family enough food and other basic needs since I can travel 66km from my place to the nearest signal available for an internet connection if ever I had to withdraw something from my crypto wallet or donation but yeah I had nothing. Haha so yeah I am just happy we have made it though we are still in recovery mode up until now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2024, 03:18:44 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2024, 07:35:59 PM »

There is no doubt about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has high popularity and many large investors still keep their bitcoins. I also believe that bitcoin will become more expensive in the future, if you intend to hold your bitcoin, that is the best way to make a profit.
All of us who have felt the direct impact of the existence of bitcoin will definitely have the same feelings about bitcoin. Yes, we definitely have high confidence about the very promising future of bitcoin.

Shitcoin, shitcoin is precisely what tarnishes the good name of cryptocurrencies as a whole, because it is not uncommon for someone who is new to cryptocurrencies to be introduced to shitcoins which makes them experience losses. Not a few people think that all cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are the same because of the existence of shitcoins.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2024, 08:26:03 PM »

We should not make buying and selling just for one time but we should buy at lower worth and then sell during the bull season that is created due to halving but if someone is holding so longer that when he does not sell his Bitcoin during bull season to take the profit then this is not a good decision.

Holding Bitcoin for a longer time does not mean that you will not sell your Bitcoin and will hold it for whole life but the way which everyone should be accepted is that hold your Bitcoin until it's value reaches your targeted value.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2024, 09:47:28 PM »

All of us who have felt the direct impact of the existence of bitcoin will definitely have the same feelings about bitcoin. Yes, we definitely have high confidence about the very promising future of bitcoin.

Shitcoin, shitcoin is precisely what tarnishes the good name of cryptocurrencies as a whole, because it is not uncommon for someone who is new to cryptocurrencies to be introduced to shitcoins which makes them experience losses. Not a few people think that all cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are the same because of the existence of shitcoins.
If we dont have that kind of belief then we wont really be here on the first place but since we are here, then for sure we've been sharing up on the same mindset and emotions and perceptions towards it. Cant really be able to deny that we are here mostly on making up some profits, next would really be that believing into its tech and utility on which this is something a normal approach to have but we cant be able to deny on what would really be our in top priority on which is to make profits.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2024, 11:52:31 PM »
As we all know crypto currency is very popular nowadays.  Many make a Good amount by trading cryptocurrencies.  But as a beginner or veteran member, do you believe in this cryptocurrency?

Yes, I believe in crypto when I have felt the benefits of crypto itself, and I think investing in crypto is better than investing money in banks, although it could be said that the level of security at banks is better, but I am trying to optimize crypto for saving and investing

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2024, 07:23:28 AM »
Yes, I believe in crypto when I have felt the benefits of crypto itself, and I think investing in crypto is better than investing money in banks, although it could be said that the level of security at banks is better, but I am trying to optimize crypto for saving and investing
Agree with your statement, when we store assets in the bank we still need to spend money to pay monthly administration fees and of course this will make us lose money. Meanwhile, in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, we can invest very large amounts and there are no monthly administration fees, we can even stake with the capital we have, as is available on several large exchanges, such as Binance, for example.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2024, 02:54:20 PM »

If we dont have that kind of belief then we wont really be here on the first place but since we are here, then for sure we've been sharing up on the same mindset and emotions and perceptions towards it. Cant really be able to deny that we are here mostly on making up some profits, next would really be that believing into its tech and utility on which this is something a normal approach to have but we cant be able to deny on what would really be our in top priority on which is to make profits.
Yes, I won't deny that, the main goal here is about profit, and interestingly, it's not just profit that we can ultimately get here, because we can learn something new that we didn't know before.

This is something very good and the impact is very broad, I feel I am one of the lucky people that I am in the cryptocurrency circle. Because if I compare it with people in my environment, there are still many people who don't know this space.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2024, 11:54:08 PM »

Yes, I won't deny that, the main goal here is about profit, and interestingly, it's not just profit that we can ultimately get here, because we can learn something new that we didn't know before.

This is something very good and the impact is very broad, I feel I am one of the lucky people that I am in the cryptocurrency circle. Because if I compare it with people in my environment, there are still many people who don't know this space.
Likewise, I may also be one of the lucky people like you because I learned first about the world of crypto compared to people in my environment who only heard about Bitcoin from the news. We can be here and investing is a blessing. Get profit and knowledge from crypto currency

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2024, 06:01:20 AM »
Likewise, I may also be one of the lucky people like you because I learned first about the world of crypto compared to people in my environment who only heard about Bitcoin from the news. We can be here and investing is a blessing. Get profit and knowledge from crypto currency
That's right, if you have studied cryptocurrency since a long time ago then that is a very good intelligence that you have because you see opportunities that can provide a lot of profit. Cryptocurrency already existed in 2010. If we can understand cryptocurrency since 2010 it seems like it will make us now wealthy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG