follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin Halving 2024: Predicting the Price.  (Read 1525 times)

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:26:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin Halving 2024: Predicting the Price.
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2024, 11:59:35 PM »
I personally am very optimistic about the increase which will be very significant in the next bullish era. it will probably be more than $120k. It would be quite reasonable if the bullish ATH this season would be 2x the ATH last season, right? Well, at least close. Although maybe this will be quite complicated if we understand the conditions. But what is certain is that Bitcoin will start to rise again after the halving. The halving will happen in a few months, it's very close and everyone is hoping for magic that Bitcoin will skyrocket soon. But make sure we stay on board. Because after all we don't know what the situation is, Bitcoin will probably experience quite high fluctuations, price drops in market corrections, and so on. However, as long as the bullish trend is still ongoing, I am sure that Bitcoin will easily rise continuously to break the coin's new ATH.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2024, 11:59:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2024, 01:37:01 AM »
Just look at the market, now the Bitcoin price is around 48,466 USD, just a little away from reaching the old all time high, FOMO in the halving is very strong for traders and investors.
Even at this moment, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin after the Halving will really rise more than the current price of 48,466 USD and it only takes some hot news from various famous people.

The news about Bitcoin Halving is very popular on various Telegram channels and people are definitely affected by FOMO.
One day I'm sure there will be famous people writing on Twitter about Bitcoin and the price of Bitcoin will definitely exceed 106,000 USD.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2024, 02:16:01 AM »
Just look at the market, now the Bitcoin price is around 48,466 USD, just a little away from reaching the old all time high, FOMO in the halving is very strong for traders and investors.
Even at this moment, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin after the Halving will really rise more than the current price of 48,466 USD and it only takes some hot news from various famous people.

The news about Bitcoin Halving is very popular on various Telegram channels and people are definitely affected by FOMO.
One day I'm sure there will be famous people writing on Twitter about Bitcoin and the price of Bitcoin will definitely exceed 106,000 USD.

Looking at the movement of bitcoin in the market which has now touched $48K, we see that the previous ATH will be achieved as soon as possible, maybe in 1-2 months.  It is estimated that it will coincide with the halving in April this year.
About someone who might tweet about bitcoin and have a positive impact on the price of bitcoin going up, let's see who he is??
Is He Elon Musk??  or other famous people.
$ 106K , hopefully your prediction will come true.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2024, 02:15:26 AM »
About someone who might tweet about bitcoin and have a positive impact on the price of bitcoin going up, let's see who he is??
Today's news is starting to be surprising because a famous person created an Avatar indicating that he fully supports Bitcoin.
Just check Joe Biden's profile because he has now changed his Twitter avatar to red eyes and that is a typical sign of supporting Bitcoin.
I'm just speaking as is, but it's clear that with an Avatar like that, it proves that Joe Biden really understands how Bitcoin works to rise.
The market position is also green and Joe Biden makes his Avatar turn into a red laser, this is like a FOMO push for Bitcoin's price to rise.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2024, 03:00:51 AM »
]
Today's news is starting to be surprising because a famous person created an Avatar indicating that he fully supports Bitcoin.
Just check Joe Biden's profile because he has now changed his Twitter avatar to red eyes and that is a typical sign of supporting Bitcoin.
I'm just speaking as is, but it's clear that with an Avatar like that, it proves that Joe Biden really understands how Bitcoin works to rise.
The market position is also green and Joe Biden makes his Avatar turn into a red laser, this is like a FOMO push for Bitcoin's price to rise.
Well, I hope Joe Biden really provides support for Bitcoin price movements because so far we are all waiting for very rich people to get into Bitcoin and give the price an increase. With an image like that, it can also trigger whales to buy more Bitcoin, and hopefully the target ATH of $100k was reached this year.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:54:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2024, 08:08:15 AM »
~

I am not sure that Biden is really aware of how Bitcoin and the whole crypto industry work, but it is still funny to see that such a picture was published on the official account of the president of the United States. However, it would be even more comical if a similar picture was published by Gary Gensler in his account. ;D
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1400
  • Last Active: Today at 10:12:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2024, 07:26:20 PM »
Yes i strongly believe that Joe Biden Posted picture impacted on Bitcoin price. That's Avatar is typical sign of supporting Bitcoin. And we saw instantly it’s on Bitcoin price. After posting this picture Bitcoin price moved from $47k to $50k within short time.

Joe Bidden is Famous Person in the world now and also He is President of USA. So his Any statement will effective it is normal matter for cryptocurrency market or any economical sector.
And we know after two months Bitcoin halving will be happen and then bitcoin price will increase. Now bitcoin price near about $50k and it will increase continue i think. Because some days ago Bitcoin Spot ETF has been Approved. It’s impact we are seeing i think. And after halving bitcoin price will hit $100k i strongly believe it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2024, 07:26:20 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:45:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2024, 11:26:17 PM »

Yes i strongly believe that Joe Biden Posted picture impacted on Bitcoin price. That's Avatar is typical sign of supporting Bitcoin. And we saw instantly it’s on Bitcoin price. After posting this picture Bitcoin price moved from $47k to $50k within short time.

Glad to see Joe Biden created avatar that sign support bitcoin, but we don't know  what reason of Joe Biden to do this. If it has impact to Bitcoin, it's good. But I still believe Bitcoin goes up because ETF impact. I predict Bitcoin will have good movement at the crypto market at this year and will be continued to the next year 2025.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2024, 02:55:05 AM »
Talking about Bitcoin Halving 2024 Predicting the Price, I think bitcoin will touch around $ 65K when halving.  Bitcoin ETFs have a big influence on bitcoin market movements this time.  Bitcoin price movements seem good and many people high expectations about bitcoin during bullish season.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1070
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:07:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2024, 09:44:46 AM »
We can only be optimistic about Bitcoin following the upcoming bitcoin halving. Although we know that past performances doesn't guarantee future results so it would be wrong to assume and draw a definite conclusion or assumption from the previous Bitcoin halving the extent of how well Bitcoin will perform after the halving.
I remember there were a lot of speculations too last year when the Bitcoin Spot ETF was yet to be approved. Some even predicted that Bitcoin price would accelerate to $100 if eventually the ETF was approved, so we can't say for sure what the future holds for Bitcoin after the upcoming halving, but I'm sure curious to find out because this would be the first halving I'll be witnessing.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG