follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ZkEVM is the future?  (Read 88 times)

Offline XFinite

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 12:39:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Karma Search
ZkEVM is the future?
« on: May 24, 2024, 12:40:39 PM »
I guess most of you can agree with me that zkEVM is a very promising technology with the potential to significantly improve the Ethereum blockchain. And the main purpose of zkEVM implementation is to increase the support of ZKP computation to smart contract execution and to mention that, these Ethereum scaling solutions hold the promise of faster, cheaper transactions without sacrificing security.
What's the idea behind this you may ask? Basically they use a mechanism called zero proof knowledge that lets them group hundreds of transactions off-chain and verify them on the main network all at once.

Now I have already seen a wave of hype around ZkEVMs with multiple projects garnering significant funding. You can see the massive numbers coming in if you give a google search about ZKEVM projects and its funding.

Anyways, The question isn't whether zkEVMs will play a crucial role in Ethereum's future but rather which projects will lead the way. Are you investing in ZkEVM L2 projects? if so, why?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ZkEVM is the future?
« on: May 24, 2024, 12:40:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 03:14:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: ZkEVM is the future?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 02:44:46 PM »
I'm not interested in investing in ZkEvm at the moment, even though I'm currently feeling fomo, but I'm just not interested yet,
I see that ZkEVM has very promising technology with the potential to improve the Ethereum blockchain significantly, but it's still new so it's better to see if it can last longer maybe I'll invest

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 50
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:17:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Quick Poster Karma
Re: ZkEVM is the future?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 10:12:07 PM »
I've already seen people talk about how premature it is to invest in TKO at the moment, but personally, I think its the opposite. I believe that if you're getting into something new  it's best to do so when many haven't discovered it yet. On that note. I plan to buy some TKO through Bitget's premarket trading. As far as I know they're the only ones offering an opportunity to trade the token before its official listing.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG