follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't HODL if you don't understand  (Read 13194 times)

Offline Spaffin

• Activity: 389
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 10, 2023, 12:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Karma Good
Re: Don't HODL if you don't understand
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2021, 09:09:23 AM »
In other words "don't buy if you don't understand." None sense to buy or even hold the tokens if the person don't understand what he is doing. Hodl is not about impatience rather enough patience is necessary to bear the market condition thinking about the future gem is in at hands. Hodl for moon or hodl for doom.  ;)
For those people who do not have enough knowledge and experience, it is best to try investing in higher-rated cryptocurrencies and thereby reducing the risks of losing their funds. This will make you more confident in your actions. I believe that everyone started with something and had no experience at all.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2021, 09:09:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2330
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:31:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2021, 09:30:02 AM »
Before buying a particular cryptocurrency, you need to carefully study the project.  Long-term project requires patience and patience.  If you have confidence in the project, then you should not worry about frequent price changes.

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1267
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2021, 03:37:10 PM »
Before buying a particular cryptocurrency, you need to carefully study the project.  Long-term project requires patience and patience.  If you have confidence in the project, then you should not worry about frequent price changes.

Of course, confidential  will be needed when you want to hold.  Because there are several scam project. We should learn the project and the team . Then when we are confident we can buy and hold it.

Offline Rain075

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1007
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 01:34:00 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2021, 04:27:49 PM »
Holding is a thing that you can never do if you don't understand. You must understand that if you buy a coin at any time it will be profitable to hold it. If you don't understand well about holding then you will never make a profit by holding it. There are some coins that hold  You can never make a profit by doing so. So I would say that when you hold it, you must know the future of that coin and what is the status of that coin in the country, then call.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Hope4life

• Activity: 486
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: October 02, 2023, 11:00:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2021, 04:37:18 PM »
That's right, people always said hold about coin that they believe based on instinct. They ignore other things like the current market condition and don't have full knowledge of the coins they hold. Stay away from greed and sell when you're in profit, it's better to buy back again in the dip than holding until you lose your money.

Offline Gubre

• Activity: 455
  • Last Active: September 01, 2021, 04:38:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2021, 05:58:43 PM »
That's right, people always said hold about coin that they believe based on instinct. They ignore other things like the current market condition and don't have full knowledge of the coins they hold. Stay away from greed and sell when you're in profit, it's better to buy back again in the dip than holding until you lose your money.
Holding is good but holding without doing research for the coins can be considered improper action  and a bounty hunter is just holding a blind hope. And you are right to say sell when already has profit. But I think this time most of the bounty hunters couldn't afford the gas so holding is the only thing they can do.

Offline Kseniya17

• Activity: 144
  • “FRX: Ferocious Alpha”
  • Last Active: March 20, 2021, 08:18:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2021, 06:21:05 PM »
At the moment, there is no point in storing coins for a long time. The market is unstable. Even Bitcoin and Etherium need to be sold and redeemed on time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2021, 06:21:05 PM »

Offline Prime

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1545
  • NeedForTurbo
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 08:44:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2021, 11:57:41 PM »
Of course, just hold the coins that have the best potential to increase more. But for the coins that possibly drop their prices in the future, it is better to sell them soon. What for keeping the coins that have a bigger chance to have lower prices or even can be dead coins in the future. It is better to sell them as fast as possible when they still have good prices.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 12:03:17 AM by Prime »
..███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▐██████▌      ██████▄▄▄
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  █     ▐██████  ▀▀▀▀▄▄    ███████    ▐▌
  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███▀▀██▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀█▌▄█▀▄████████▀▀▄▄▌████▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
   ▐█████▐▌▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀██████▄▄█████▌████▄███▀█▀▄███▄▄███
   ██████▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█
   ██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄█▌  █▌ ▄█  ▀▀▀ █▀  ▀▀ ▄█▌ ▄▄   ██████▄▄▌
             ▀▀█  ███     ▄█  ██▄ ██  ▀▀▀ ▄▌  ▀▀  █▀███████▀▄
              ▐█▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███████████
                                                  ██████████
                                                   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2021, 04:24:21 AM »
The word "hodl" in crypto space is what we always heard and read from folks and I believe bunch of individuals are saying this even they don't understand and those with the same feathers were coming to join this blinded community. I'm saying this because I'd been there men, and guess what, my $1,5k had join the bearish and did not recover. I let my money burned to nothing.

Here is my advice, don't listen to those who are saying "hodl" if you don't understand and don't let your ignorance produces greediness which will become your greatest regret in the end.

Here is the thing, if you don't understand the market sell your crypto if you just get it from airdrop or bounty. Never mind the bushers, a project can survive if it is promising and if not at least you didn't let your luck ended up to nothing and besides participants in bounties and airdrops are not always to blame. If you are new in crypto investment don't expect to much rather, trade your crypto if profit is already there. Don't believe your instinct because that is not the right way in the market but your knowledge and understanding of market condition. Your instinct might reward your first attempt but but that is just a blind luck so stop using your instinct in a wrong place.

If you are new and truly serious to hodl some cryptos for long term. I advice to risk your money when the market is in the crisis condition. Yet you have to be wise in choosing and make the top ten cryptos in the coinmarketcap your choices. Bitcoin and ethereum should be your priority.

I believe that is the key suggestion there. It si not about HODLing but what cryptocurrency are you HODLing? if after you bought and the price started going down and you understands that the crypto you invested on has been crypto market tested Like BTC, ETH and some other coins, then you shouldn't be scare of losing your investments rather it should be a matter of how long it will take for the market to reverse.

You posted this in Dec 2020 and if you have invested in any of the top 100 coins and held it till now I don't believe you would have posted this thread so you see, once you know what you invested in and have the will to follow through, you are good.

Offline gabbie2010

• Activity: 521
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 01:18:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2021, 05:23:35 AM »
A lot of newbies hodlers always believed that hodling of coins will probably make them rich quickly without considering the consequences of the market becoming bearish thus sell off their coins at a loss, to hodl any particular coin for a long term perceptive the hodler is expected to do a thorough research about the project potential in the future check out the team behind the project and pay attention to their whitepaper, BTC, ETH, BNB are some of the popular cryptos that don't really need research for hodling apart from those mentioned others requires research.

Offline nadyn

• Activity: 283
  • Last Active: January 15, 2023, 10:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2021, 08:45:06 AM »
Long-term storage of coins - HODL is a very profitable investment, just remember that you always need to know about it. Read the news and get interested in the roadmap so you don't miss important updates.

Offline Sharelock

• Activity: 412
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: December 10, 2021, 11:29:12 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2021, 08:08:04 PM »
Long-term investing does have a high risk.
But for investors who dare to hold coins for the long term, usually they have analyzed in detail before hodl. So that investors are not afraid of all the risks that will occur
██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄██████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ████████████████████████ ▀████
████▀                            ▀████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
    ENTER BUTTON
────────────────────────────────────────

main project is buying and selling luxury goods

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄
██                   ██
██           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
██          █  ▄▄▄▄   █
██          █  ▀▀▀▀   █
██           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██                   ██
██                   ██
██                   ██
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
    PAYBUTTON
From increasing assets through
Defi to Payment, You can do it
with one PAYBUTTON App

NFT DEFI

Simple & Safe Defi is Possible
through the Website & App

B U Y

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2021, 02:59:40 AM »
In other words "don't buy if you don't understand." None sense to buy or even hold the tokens if the person don't understand what he is doing. Hodl is not about impatience rather enough patience is necessary to bear the market condition thinking about the future gem is in at hands. Hodl for moon or hodl for doom.  ;)
For those people who do not have enough knowledge and experience, it is best to try investing in higher-rated cryptocurrencies and thereby reducing the risks of losing their funds. This will make you more confident in your actions. I believe that everyone started with something and had no experience at all.

True, and I believe apart from Investing in Higher rated cryptos I believe the key word is Patience. Investors need to have a bit or more patience once you have confirmed you invested in a good project and that it will only take a bit of time for that profit to show. So for me it is Patience.

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2021, 03:57:57 AM »

True, and I believe apart from Investing in Higher rated cryptos I believe the key word is Patience. Investors need to have a bit or more patience once you have confirmed you invested in a good project and that it will only take a bit of time for that profit to show. So for me it is Patience.

I totally agree with you on that. The problem is people thinking once you get into a crypto trade from that point it should all be upward and never down wards and yes we all want to earn but you have to realize that markets go up and down and if you not only have the knowledge to invest in good and established projects but also understands how the market works, then having the patience in HODLing you assets wont be a problem. 

Offline Pheonyx

• Activity: 472
  • Last Active: May 06, 2021, 05:16:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2021, 05:17:01 AM »

Top rank altcoins still hold the high risk. You can only have safety of your investment when you entered during the bearish market. Buying during the bull season is too risky for newbies because aside from the sudden change of trend greediness could lead the newbies to be not satisfied the profit and expect more and lost the fund.
       ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄
   ▄▄▄ ▐███▀▀▀▀▀███████▌
 ▀████ ▀           ▄████
 ███▀█                ▄▄ ▄
▐███              ▄▄  ▐███▌
███▌          ▄█████▌  ▐███
███▌   ▐███▄  █▀▄███   ▐███
███▌    ███▀▌ ▄███▀    ▐███
▐███     ▀▀▀▄█         ███▌
 ▀ ▀▀        ▀      ▐▄███▀
   ████▀  ▀█████▀ ▄▄▐████▄
   ▐███████▄▄▄▄▄███ ▀▀▀▀