follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (28.6%)
Real Madrid
7 (50%)
Bayern Munich
1 (7.1%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (14.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 13048 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2024, 06:47:09 AM »
^ There are teams that won the Champions League even though they struggled to compete in their respective domestic league. Di Matteo's 2012 Chelsea comes to mind and who could forget how many times Real Madrid had done that too?

Bayern could be satisfied settling for second place in Bundesliga while Arsenal do not have that same option in the Premier League right now. How do you think that's going to affect preparation of both teams?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2024, 06:47:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #271 on: March 26, 2024, 08:12:50 AM »
Well, I think this is normal. considering that Arsenal is in the Premier League and is even at the top of the current standings, even above Man City. So it is very natural to see that Arsenal will be favourites. But this season, Bayern is not even at the top of the Bundesliga. It's just that the performance of both at UCL is actually quite equal. but if i had to bet then i would choose to bet on arsenal.
Bayern Munich seems to have no enthusiasm anymore and prefers to remain in second place in the Bundesliga this season, because if you look at the difference in points between the positions of Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich, there is a 10 point difference in victory.
This means that Bayern Munich must always win in the next match until this season ends. I am sure for Bayern Munich this is not easy to do, therefore I am sure they will only maintain their position in second place until this season's Bundesliga is finished.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #272 on: March 26, 2024, 04:29:34 PM »
^ There are teams that won the Champions League even though they struggled to compete in their respective domestic league. Di Matteo's 2012 Chelsea comes to mind and who could forget how many times Real Madrid had done that too?

Bayern could be satisfied settling for second place in Bundesliga while Arsenal do not have that same option in the Premier League right now. How do you think that's going to affect preparation of both teams?
This will not affect the preparations of these two teams, I mean they will still prepare as well as possible for the match they will play, there is no reason for them not to prepare for this match as well as possible.

Maybe Bayern Munich will focus more on the Champions League, because in the Bundsliga their chances can be said to be closed, but Arsenal will do the same thing, even though in the Premier League they will also go all out to win the title this season.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:07:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2024, 06:42:34 PM »
Well, I think this is normal. considering that Arsenal is in the Premier League and is even at the top of the current standings, even above Man City. So it is very natural to see that Arsenal will be favourites. But this season, Bayern is not even at the top of the Bundesliga. It's just that the performance of both at UCL is actually quite equal. but if i had to bet then i would choose to bet on arsenal.
Bayern Munich seems to have no enthusiasm anymore and prefers to remain in second place in the Bundesliga this season, because if you look at the difference in points between the positions of Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich, there is a 10 point difference in victory.
This means that Bayern Munich must always win in the next match until this season ends. I am sure for Bayern Munich this is not easy to do, therefore I am sure they will only maintain their position in second place until this season's Bundesliga is finished.

You are right, things can sometimes get complicated even for the teams that have the most experience of everything, I have always seen Bayern as one of the best teams, however when I compare with Leverkusen things usually change because they are now second. , when in previous seasons they were somewhat bad but recovered quickly, then this means that things can be seen in a different way, Leverkusen champion of the Bundeslia, and Bayern putting all their efforts so that in the UCL they do things better , this is similar to what happened to Madrid in one season, they put all their effort into the UCL and dropped the League, where Barcelona won it, the curious thing about all this is that I believed that Bayern's main contender was Dortmund, but without a doubt Xabi's team makes the difference.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2024, 10:09:04 PM »
I hope we don't see another 1-0 full time result in the final round, for 4 consecutive seasons the final result in the Champions League has always been 1-0.
2019/2020 - Bayern vs PSG   1 - 0
2020/2021 - Chelsea vs Mancity    1 - 0
2021/2022 - Madrid vs Liverpool    1 - 0
2022.2023 - Mancity vs Inter    1 - 0

And for 3 consecutive years there have always been England clubs in the final round.
Well, the expectation of finals is to witness a tough match and not the one to see many goals happening in the said final match. What people are after is to see who wins the finals and go home with the trophy. Whether the finals ends in a goal or many goals or even penalty shootout, it doesn't matter because what would enter into history is that said team wins the finals and that's what counts and not by the number of goals scored.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #275 on: March 27, 2024, 04:31:56 AM »
Correct. Maybe for Bayern they just need to maintain their current position in second place in the Bundesliga. Because Leverkusen has not been defeated there until now. And with such a large difference in points, Bayern also realized that this season would belong to Leverkusen in the Bundesliga. So Bayern might fight harder in the UCL.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 809
  • Last Active: Today at 12:51:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2024, 11:23:09 AM »
Correct. Maybe for Bayern they just need to maintain their current position in second place in the Bundesliga. Because Leverkusen has not been defeated there until now. And with such a large difference in points, Bayern also realized that this season would belong to Leverkusen in the Bundesliga. So Bayern might fight harder in the UCL.
[/quote]Bayern Munich opportunity by winning Bundesliga almost over after remaining 10 points from Bayern Leverkusen with unbeaten performance, seems forget for winning domestic league and Bayern have to fight with Champion League as the only one tittle left. Its become bad record for Thomas Tuchel and Bayern Munich always get one or two trophies every season but after losing from Bayern Leverkusen in domestic league I think they have focus for winning champion league.
In quarter final lead head to head when facing Arsenal could be good capital for winning on the first and second legs matches before facing Manchester City or Real Madrid in semifinal.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2024, 11:23:09 AM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #277 on: March 27, 2024, 01:32:28 PM »
Instead of focusing entirely on the Bundesliga, Bayern Munich should be focusing entirely on the Champions League right now. Bundesliga Bayern Munich is not in a good position at all and is in the second position of the points table. At the moment, they have enough points gap with the team that is number one in the points table. It is assumed that until the end of the season, the position of Bayern Munich may be in the second position of the points table. Since Bayern Munich's position is more likely to be second in the points table, if they fully focus on the Champions League, Bayern Munich will have a lot of chances to do well in the Champions League. Bayern Munich are trying to regain the Bundesliga title but this season may prove to be a tough one for them to regain the title.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #278 on: March 27, 2024, 05:00:05 PM »
Bayern Munich is no more interested in winning their domestic league, because the chance of winning it is very slim. This will make them focus more on the champions league to see how far they can go this season. This is why it might be difficult for Arsenal to win them and qualify to the semifinals, because Arsenal is still chasing EPL title as they are still first on the day, and that can be a distraction for them.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #279 on: March 27, 2024, 07:14:57 PM »
Instead of focusing entirely on the Bundesliga, Bayern Munich should be focusing entirely on the Champions League right now. Bundesliga Bayern Munich is not in a good position at all and is in the second position of the points table. At the moment, they have enough points gap with the team that is number one in the points table. It is assumed that until the end of the season, the position of Bayern Munich may be in the second position of the points table. Since Bayern Munich's position is more likely to be second in the points table, if they fully focus on the Champions League, Bayern Munich will have a lot of chances to do well in the Champions League. Bayern Munich are trying to regain the Bundesliga title but this season may prove to be a tough one for them to regain the title.
Your opinion concerning why Bayern Munich should be more focused on the UEFA Champions League competition instead of the German Bundesliga is absolutely valid and I buy the same idea with you mate. Bayern Munich started the season on a very good note both in the German Bundesliga and in the UEFA Champions League but during the course of the season, they started underperforming in the German league which mafe them to drop so many points which resulted to their current position in the league. Bayern Munich is 10 points behind league leaders Bayer Leverkusen and considering the fact that Bayer Leverkusen which is managed by Xabi is yet to lose lla league game after 26 matches, I don't think they're gonna let Bayern Munich catch up with them in the league title table talk more winning the league ahead of them.
So it is in the UEFA Champions League competition that Bayern Munich have the chance of finishing the season with a major trophy this season. They play English Premier League club Arsenal in the quarter finals of the competition and considering the experience of players in both teams, I'm of the opinion that Bayern Munich will progress at the expense of Arsenal
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #280 on: March 27, 2024, 07:25:55 PM »
I hope we don't see another 1-0 full time result in the final round, for 4 consecutive seasons the final result in the Champions League has always been 1-0.
2019/2020 - Bayern vs PSG   1 - 0
2020/2021 - Chelsea vs Mancity    1 - 0
2021/2022 - Madrid vs Liverpool    1 - 0
2022.2023 - Mancity vs Inter    1 - 0

And for 3 consecutive years there have always been England clubs in the final round.
Well, the expectation of finals is to witness a tough match and not the one to see many goals happening in the said final match. What people are after is to see who wins the finals and go home with the trophy. Whether the finals ends in a goal or many goals or even penalty shootout, it doesn't matter because what would enter into history is that said team wins the finals and that's what counts and not by the number of goals scored.
That's true but playing out a magical drama in the finals of every competition is most welcomed. One of the most magical finals in the champions league I have witnessed would be the Real Madrid LaDecima final game, I mean the atmosphere was filled with emotions as Madrid manage to squeeze themselves and get a goal in the hours of the game at normal time but later destroyed Athletico Madrid during the added extra times

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3530
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 11:50:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #281 on: March 27, 2024, 11:30:19 PM »
Right, the strong candidate become the Champion League winner is Manchester City or Real Madrid will face each other on quarter final round.
Indeed. It is because most people predicted Man City and Real Madrid will be in the final round. People have a strong reason to predict this because Man City and Real Madrid have the strongest squads and they have good history in UCL. Sadly, they must fight one another in this round.

For this season, I think madrid has better chance for qualifying to final and winning the champion league tittle this season than Manchester City, they has focus on domestic league because huge pressure from Arsenal and Liverpool.
I don't know which team to have a higher chance. I only see both Man City and Real Madrid have the same chance.
Sure, in domestic league, Real Madrid can feel relaxed because they only have quite easy remaining matches. It is different with Man City which has some big matches.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2024, 01:48:45 PM »
That's true but playing out a magical drama in the finals of every competition is most welcomed. One of the most magical finals in the champions league I have witnessed would be the Real Madrid LaDecima final game, I mean the atmosphere was filled with emotions as Madrid manage to squeeze themselves and get a goal in the hours of the game at normal time but later destroyed Athletico Madrid during the added extra times
That was the moment when Real Madrid destroyed Atletico Madrid, where actually Atletico Madrid was at the forefront of becoming champions in the Champions League. However, the goal from Ramos' header buried their dreams because it was a disaster goal.

In the extra round Atletico Madrid's mentality seemed to shrink and in the end Real Madrid was able to score a goal and ensure they could become champions. That day, all Atletico Madrid supporters were completely silenced by Ramos' goal. It was one of those games that was full of emotions.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #283 on: March 29, 2024, 06:45:10 PM »
Bayern Munich opportunity by winning Bundesliga almost over after remaining 10 points from Bayern Leverkusen with unbeaten performance, seems forget for winning domestic league and Bayern have to fight with Champion League as the only one tittle left. Its become bad record for Thomas Tuchel and Bayern Munich always get one or two trophies every season but after losing from Bayern Leverkusen in domestic league I think they have focus for winning champion league.
In quarter final lead head to head when facing Arsenal could be good capital for winning on the first and second legs matches before facing Manchester City or Real Madrid in semifinal.
Yes, and it is possible that with Bayern focusing more on the UCL, it could make Bayern superior to Arsenal, who actually still have to concentrate on the Premier League because they are competing closely with Man City and Liverpool. But the UCL is always difficult to predict, especially when talking about the quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals in the UCL which are always full of surprises.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #284 on: March 29, 2024, 09:45:33 PM »
Yes, and it is possible that with Bayern focusing more on the UCL, it could make Bayern superior to Arsenal, who actually still have to concentrate on the Premier League because they are competing closely with Man City and Liverpool. But the UCL is always difficult to predict, especially when talking about the quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals in the UCL which are always full of surprises.
UCL always difficult to predict although some team bad performed in domestic league has motivate for winning in champion league, Atletico Madrid show us how difference motivate between domestic league and champion league although has inconsistency performance in domestic league success defeating Inter Milan has quit well performance in domestic league and lead top position with many points left.
Bayern get motivate defeating Arsenal and UCL the last chance for getting tittle this season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG