follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 7051 times)

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2024, 10:15:28 PM »
Don't miss the final now between Real Madrid vs Barcelona. This is really exciting

Real Madrid was already leading with a score of 3-1 with a hat trick goal from Vincius.
It looks like Barcelona will have difficulty winning or catching up on the goals they have left behind, while two goals is not easy to penetrate Real Madrid's defense, but in the second half anything can happen but I'm not sure if Barcelona will be the champions.
The match is over and Real Madrid won the match with 4 goals to 1. Rodrigo scored the only goal in the second half to seal up his club victory over Barcelona in the finals. Jao Felix was the only player that got a chance to score in the second half but he missed that opportunity. I will say that I am happy that Real Madrid won the match because it is a payback to what Barcelona did to them last season. Real Madrid is in a good form and it will be hard for any club to win them in the champions league. Xavi needs to work hard on his team so that they can on their feet and fight as usual

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2024, 10:15:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2024, 04:21:36 AM »
In the single league match between Real Madrid and Barcelona, Madrid badly beat Barcelona. Real Madrid performed brilliantly from start to finish to walk away with an impressive 4-1 win. Ancelotti's contribution really has to be said here as he brilliantly led the team to a successful place and eventually they won the championship. However, Real Madrid were very aggressive from the start and attacked Barcelona a lot which Barcelona could not stop. Vini Jr. has been the best performer and the Brazilian star managed to score three goals alone. The Brazilian star scored three goals in the first half to put the team on top and they scored enough to win. And Madrid attacked enough after halftime to score another goal where Barcelona didn't do so well. Barcelona's performance was really bad due to which Real Madrid could not succeed against Real Madrid however Madrid played superbly due to which they won the championship.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2024, 09:58:54 AM »
Real Madrid performed very well in this final match, because Real Madrid has the famous star Benicius Junior in the team. Vinicius Jr. has scored a hat-trick of three goals alone, and has made a huge impression on Real Madrid fans. Benicius Jr. will gain fame as the most famous star at present, Real Madrid team will perform better in these seasons. Barcelona, meanwhile, managed just one goal, and Real Madrid, who won the Supercopa Cup final, scored four goals in the final victory. And the match was tied 4-1.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2024, 09:51:50 PM »
Real Madrid performed very well in this final match, because Real Madrid has the famous star Benicius Junior in the team. Vinicius Jr. has scored a hat-trick of three goals alone, and has made a huge impression on Real Madrid fans. Benicius Jr. will gain fame as the most famous star at present, Real Madrid team will perform better in these seasons. Barcelona, meanwhile, managed just one goal, and Real Madrid, who won the Supercopa Cup final, scored four goals in the final victory. And the match was tied 4-1.

That has been one of the games I have enjoyed the most in my entire life, because Barcelona arrived with great anticipation, and if we look forward to seeing there are curious things that happen, for example whenever there are exhibition matches or friendly matches, Well, we still see Barcelona win most of the time, I don't know if this is good or bad, because Ancelotti is a true master, and this makes the Madrid players have so much respect and affection for him, because I haven't seen any player that he has gotten into trouble with Carleto Ancelotti, as they affectionately call him on ESPN, and this gives him a lot of confidence in his players and that is why they show him these results, because they are on another level, they are players who have a lot to give and little by little they are getting along well.

I don't know if you saw it, but Florentino was asked about Mbappé and he very well said, I don't want to talk about Mbappé but about the great players we have on our team, for me one of the best answers, great for him.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2024, 10:09:48 PM »

That has been one of the games I have enjoyed the most in my entire life, because Barcelona arrived with great anticipation, and if we look forward to seeing there are curious things that happen, for example whenever there are exhibition matches or friendly matches, Well, we still see Barcelona win most of the time, I don't know if this is good or bad, because Ancelotti is a true master, and this makes the Madrid players have so much respect and affection for him, because I haven't seen any player that he has gotten into trouble with Carleto Ancelotti, as they affectionately call him on ESPN, and this gives him a lot of confidence in his players and that is why they show him these results, because they are on another level, they are players who have a lot to give and little by little they are getting along well.
Barcelona is in a poor form this season and that was why Real Madrid took advantage of their weakness to win the finals with such scores. If you look at it last season that Barcelona was in a good form, they were able to win Real Madrid in thus same finals. What I see is that these two clubs take advantage of their present performance to win themselves. Xavi is really having a difficult time this season, and also the players because the club is broke and there is no way that Xavi can buy new players that will boost up the performance of the players and motivate them. Lewadoski is old, at 35yrs what do you expect from him. Also, Barcelona defense is very weak, and that was why it was very easy for Vini to penetrate it.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1693
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2024, 11:19:26 AM »
They have promising young players, not just Vinicius Jr, but there are a lot of young players that I have to credit for bringing Real Madrid their first trophy this year. They've managed to regenerate their players, they've done it without excluding the senior players, but they've managed to get those players to work together and have good chemistry.

I'm sure they will be very good players in the future, especially since Real Madrid's coaching is going well without any significant obstacles, that's what I've seen so far. Regeneration like this must be done by all teams, because by doing this they will be more able to maintain the stability of their team from year to year.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2024, 08:14:38 PM »
The unionistas are showing incredible play in today's match, they have already conceded a goal to Barcelona and are attacking brilliantly. Currently, Barcelona are not in a very good form due to which they are not able to attack well and if they cannot equalize today's match then Barcelona must lose. It's almost half time and Barcelona still haven't paid for the goal, so if they can't make a good attacking mistake after halftime, they will have to forget about their dream of winning the trophy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2024, 08:14:38 PM »

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2024, 08:29:18 PM »
Athletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid

In Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid match I believe Madrid will fight for victory today. If Real Madrid can win today, they will surely secure the Next round match and fight the opposition for the title. Today's match is going to be the most exciting as we know that both Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid are strong favorites so expect a good match. And I think until the last minute today that Real Madrid will be able to win.

unionistas vs Barcelona
Since Barcelona managed to equalize the game before the time, the result of the game at the moment is a 1-1 draw. So I think if Barcelona can attack well until the last minute then they will know for sure and they will win the match and confirm the knockout next round match.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1013
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2024, 09:20:17 PM »
The unionistas are showing incredible play in today's match, they have already conceded a goal to Barcelona and are attacking brilliantly. Currently, Barcelona are not in a very good form due to which they are not able to attack well and if they cannot equalize today's match then Barcelona must lose. It's almost half time and Barcelona still haven't paid for the goal, so if they can't make a good attacking mistake after halftime, they will have to forget about their dream of winning the trophy.

Barcelona will not give this chance. Barcelona make them equal in the first half and what changed was that they were so desperate to score from the start of the second. in the 69 minute one and another one is in 73 minute. Now 80 has passed and only some time is left. I don't think they can score any more goals in this match. Moreover, even if they score 1 goal, their defeat is certain. Unionistas de Salamanca CF could not continue the way they were playing in the first half of the match. Barcelona's form is not very good in this session but I expected them to win this match.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2024, 11:28:57 PM »

Barcelona will not give this chance. Barcelona make them equal in the first half and what changed was that they were so desperate to score from the start of the second. in the 69 minute one and another one is in 73 minute. Now 80 has passed and only some time is left. I don't think they can score any more goals in this match. Moreover, even if they score 1 goal, their defeat is certain. Unionistas de Salamanca CF could not continue the way they were playing in the first half of the match. Barcelona's form is not very good in this session but I expected them to win this match.
In fact, if you look at the statistics they competed against and indeed the basics of the two clubs are quite different. Barcelona is one of the top clubs in La Liga. so it is very natural that they can win big over Unionistas.

Oh yes, what is currently being discussed is how they will perform in the Premier League, especially this season. Indeed, rumors regarding Xavi as Barcelona coach are currently quite difficult because he will be replaced by another coach. the reason is because Barcelona's performance is not improving enough and especially when yesterday they lost badly to Real Madrid when competing in the final of the Spanish super league

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2024, 02:12:59 AM »
They tried their best, but it was obvious from the start that the difference was huge, and that is what happened with this as well. Barcelona may looked like they were having trouble for a while, but then it turned out to be nothing big at all, and they won easily in the end no matter what happened at the start. Barcelona does look like a team that is having some trouble lately, they look like they may not be as good as they could, and that's the biggest shame in clubs. When you know you are better than what you look like, but you still end up not playing as well, that never really feels good, its like not catching up to your potential.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2024, 10:54:44 PM »
They tried their best, but it was obvious from the start that the difference was huge, and that is what happened with this as well. Barcelona may looked like they were having trouble for a while, but then it turned out to be nothing big at all, and they won easily in the end no matter what happened at the start. Barcelona does look like a team that is having some trouble lately, they look like they may not be as good as they could, and that's the biggest shame in clubs. When you know you are better than what you look like, but you still end up not playing as well, that never really feels good, its like not catching up to your potential.
Seriously? Don't you see the problems Barcelona is currently facing? How can you say that Barcelona can win easily and become champions? Meanwhile, currently Barcelona is facing several problems, especially financial ones, which means that Xavi is unable to optimally get players to strengthen his squad. and of course this will have an impact on their strength. However, competition in La Liga remains, especially now that Real Madrid and Girona also provide very tight competition.

Online alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3527
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 11:08:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2024, 11:22:42 PM »
Seriously? Don't you see the problems Barcelona is currently facing? How can you say that Barcelona can win easily and become champions? Meanwhile, currently Barcelona is facing several problems, especially financial ones, which means that Xavi is unable to optimally get players to strengthen his squad. and of course this will have an impact on their strength. However, competition in La Liga remains, especially now that Real Madrid and Girona also provide very tight competition.
There are too many problems with Barcelona. It won't be easy to win the title this season, they are unlikely to win UCL or La Liga titles. Yes, it is difficult for Barcelona to solve the problems because they have no enough money. Barcelona actually needs some new players to replace bad players in Barcelona squad. There are some players who perform badly during this season. But Xavi has no chance to get new players with good quality, Barcelona management has no money.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 808
  • Last Active: Today at 10:20:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2024, 12:41:01 PM »
There are too many problems with Barcelona. It won't be easy to win the title this season, they are unlikely to win UCL or La Liga titles. Yes, it is difficult for Barcelona to solve the problems because they have no enough money. Barcelona actually needs some new players to replace bad players in Barcelona squad. There are some players who perform badly during this season. But Xavi has no chance to get new players with good quality, Barcelona management has no money.
Xavi Hernandez must efficiency with current players although he need new players on winter transfer window still open, many players injury but he can't find new replacement because Barcelona management not have much money and difficult to sign new player.
Barcelona have three competition left from La Liga, Copa del Rey and Champion League must consistency with players left, hope not any players in the injury list after losing Steegan and Gavi because Xavi will difficult to make rotation again with players left right now.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1693
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2024, 01:45:49 PM »
Xavi Hernandez must efficiency with current players although he need new players on winter transfer window still open, many players injury but he can't find new replacement because Barcelona management not have much money and difficult to sign new player.
Barcelona have three competition left from La Liga, Copa del Rey and Champion League must consistency with players left, hope not any players in the injury list after losing Steegan and Gavi because Xavi will difficult to make rotation again with players left right now.
Xavi doesn't have much choice but to maximize the players he has with his limitations. Because Barcelona cannot afford to fulfill what Xavi wants because they have unending problems in their finances.

Now Barcelona looks lame, on the one hand they have to play well, on the other hand they are short of players, not to mention when the hurricane of injuries hit them, it makes Xavi have to rack his brains so that they can still survive with all the limitations.

Now Barcelona say that they will fire Xavi if he fails to bring at least 1 trophy, this is something that I think is unfair to Xavi, because he has to bear everything.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG