follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Haney and Garcia to fight for WBC Junior Welterweight Title On April 20  (Read 1501 times)

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:40:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
It's final and confirmed after a very long wait and too many thrash talks the two boxing superstars will finally meet for Haney's WBC Junior Welterweight Title On April 20.

We all know the two wanted to meet each other some years ago but it was delayed because of The Golden Glove promotion planned build-up for the fight and now this is the right time for that build-up.

I'm sure there will be a lot of trash talks before the two just like what happened in the Davis - Garcia fight

https://www.espn.ph/boxing/story/_/id/39490552/sources-devin-haney-defend-title-vs-ryan-garcia-april-20

Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia have struck a deal to fight April 20 in Las Vegas for Haney's junior welterweight championship, sources told ESPN.

Haney, ESPN's No. 6 pound-for-pound boxer, will step into the ring for his third consecutive pay-per-view fight -- his most high profile yet -- as he continues his star climb.

Haney, 25, fights out of Las Vegas and is ESPN's reigning runner-up for fighter of the year.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:43:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Re: Haney and Garcia to fight for WBC Junior Welterweight Title On April 20
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 02:03:10 AM »
Good move on the part of Team Haney as for me they can't sell a fight due to style. For Garcia's part, heroic since this will be an uphill climb as Haney will potshot and hug him for the full rounds and win this via unanimous decision. But I do hope Garcia will upset Haney and become the champion of this division, tired of seeing boxers who hit and run but refuse to engage in a real fight.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 10:05:52 PM »
Good move on the part of Team Haney as for me they can't sell a fight due to style. For Garcia's part, heroic since this will be an uphill climb as Haney will potshot and hug him for the full rounds and win this via unanimous decision. But I do hope Garcia will upset Haney and become the champion of this division, tired of seeing boxers who hit and run but refuse to engage in a real fight.

that's exactly what Garcia seem to portray to himself in public. he had been challenging big names since he wanted to fight every one but found Tank the first which was quite a misfortune lol he still got the balls to engage Tank though. it didn't stopped him though he knows Tank is a much capable than the boxers he fought.

it is not however how boxing aficionados look at it, he is just desperate to reach certain heights after a huge loss. but you're right this fight will sell. they already did a big brawl for a public show.

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 01:52:15 AM »

that's exactly what Garcia seem to portray to himself in public. he had been challenging big names since he wanted to fight every one but found Tank the first which was quite a misfortune lol he still got the balls to engage Tank though. it didn't stopped him though he knows Tank is a much capable than the boxers he fought.

it is not however how boxing aficionados look at it, he is just desperate to reach certain heights after a huge loss. but you're right this fight will sell. they already did a big brawl for a public show.

Good thing that Ryan Garcia could sell a fight even after a loss and also kudos to him for fighting the big names in this division even though he is on the B-side of this match-up. I understand the eagerness of Haney to grab this fight as this will earn him another millions of dollars because of Garcia's power to draw crowds. I hope Haney will show up in this fight, fight Garcia toe-to-toe so people would buy his next fight.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 10:36:28 PM »

Good thing that Ryan Garcia could sell a fight even after a loss and also kudos to him for fighting the big names in this division even though he is on the B-side of this match-up. I understand the eagerness of Haney to grab this fight as this will earn him another millions of dollars because of Garcia's power to draw crowds. I hope Haney will show up in this fight, fight Garcia toe-to-toe so people would buy his next fight.

So far everyone got so excited because of the faceoff that happened a few days ago It has enough drama to stir up interest and write and its still two months to go before the fight so imagine, I can't wait to see the press conferences, I see Garcia so hype on this fight this fight is going to be huge than the Garvonta fight it may even set a new record.
Garcia is going to be an underdog here and of course, he doesn't want people to perceive that and he will try to be very confident and make think that he si the better boxer.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 09:47:59 AM »
So far everyone got so excited because of the faceoff that happened a few days ago It has enough drama to stir up interest and write and its still two months to go before the fight so imagine, I can't wait to see the press conferences, I see Garcia so hype on this fight this fight is going to be huge than the Garvonta fight it may even set a new record.
Garcia is going to be an underdog here and of course, he doesn't want people to perceive that and he will try to be very confident and make think that he si the better boxer.

With that shoving incident, I think the PPV buys will surpass the buys of Garcia vs Davis fight lol. Garcia is too good to sell a fight, just open his mouth and that's it, people are interested to see if he could walk the talk.

But i do think that come fight night, Haney will just potshot Garcia and cruise to a unanimous decision win.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 08:23:37 AM »

With that shoving incident, I think the PPV buys will surpass the buys of Garcia vs Davis fight lol. Garcia is too good to sell a fight, just open his mouth and that's it, people are interested to see if he could walk the talk.

But i do think that come fight night, Haney will just potshot Garcia and cruise to a unanimous decision win.

With two months before the fight, so many things are still going to happen but we cannot discard the fact that Haney is on a higher level and a betting favorite on this fight and the odds will still go higher as the fight goes nearer, Garcia is so aggressive on this fight I have never seen him very aggressive going into the fight, he's not like this in his match against Gervonta, there was no pushing like this all are about thrash talks he showed no respect to Haney.
Garcia may have the power but Haney has the skill and is wiser than Garcia he has an excellent ring generalship.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 08:23:37 AM »

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 08:58:11 AM »
With two months before the fight, so many things are still going to happen but we cannot discard the fact that Haney is on a higher level and a betting favorite on this fight and the odds will still go higher as the fight goes nearer, Garcia is so aggressive on this fight I have never seen him very aggressive going into the fight, he's not like this in his match against Gervonta, there was no pushing like this all are about thrash talks he showed no respect to Haney.
Garcia may have the power but Haney has the skill and is wiser than Garcia he has an excellent ring generalship.

Mental health issue again?

That aggressiveness of Ryan Garcia would not help him in defeating Haney, it will only help Haney to defeat him on a one-sided fight if he can't land those lethal hooks.

I have a feeling that Team Garcia knows that they can't beat Haney on the ring so being aggressive outside the ring might help them a little and also sell the fight to fans.

Offline inthelongrun

• Activity: 710
  • Last Active: February 21, 2024, 12:16:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma Good Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 12:16:34 PM »

That aggressiveness of Ryan Garcia would not help him in defeating Haney, it will only help Haney to defeat him on a one-sided fight if he can't land those lethal hooks.

I have a feeling that Team Garcia knows that they can't beat Haney on the ring so being aggressive outside the ring might help them a little and also sell the fight to fans.

This is why I still cannot believe that this fight materialized although there is still time to back down using excuses. Ryan can try the Fury route if he feels he cannot win and his training is not enough. James should be able to assess it in the last couple of weeks of their training camp. Ryan can also cut himself and then arrange a fake sparring session covered by a 1950 camera. Then let someone spread it on the internet calling it a leak footage of the sparring when he was cut.

Read my comment @KingRy if you don't want a soft puncher KO you. ;D

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2024, 07:23:13 AM »

This is why I still cannot believe that this fight materialized although there is still time to back down using excuses. Ryan can try the Fury route if he feels he cannot win and his training is not enough. James should be able to assess it in the last couple of weeks of their training camp. Ryan can also cut himself and then arrange a fake sparring session covered by a 1950 camera. Then let someone spread it on the internet calling it a leak footage of the sparring when he was cut.

LMAO, I think they can't back-out from this fight as the money involved here is huge, i mean the PPV buys will be massive the same as the Davis fight. Even if they have the time to prepare for this fight, on papers KingRy is bound to lose to a defensive fighter like Haney.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 06:10:38 PM »

I hope nothing like that will happen the boxing community is enjoying the dramas, the thrash talks, and the allegations it seems both fighters are definitely looking forward to the fight if anyone backs out of it they are going to get a lot of insults, the boxing community expect nothing less, this is a legacy fight for each other and both of them will make a lot of money, so they have to be man enough to make it happen.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bisdak40

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2024, 11:49:28 AM »
I hope nothing like that will happen the boxing community is enjoying the dramas, the thrash talks, and the allegations it seems both fighters are definitely looking forward to the fight if anyone backs out of it they are going to get a lot of insults, the boxing community expect nothing less, this is a legacy fight for each other and both of them will make a lot of money, so they have to be man enough to make it happen.

Same here, this is the fight that i want for Ryan Garcia because if he loses this one, his career might be over while for Haney this might be an easy work on papers but needless to say that he needs to be very careful of Ryan Garcia's haymaker. The good thing about this fight is the drama and thrash talks going into the fight, an additional spice to sell this of course.

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1386
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:21:42 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2024, 05:43:17 AM »

Same here, this is the fight that i want for Ryan Garcia because if he loses this one, his career might be over while for Haney this might be an easy work on papers but needless to say that he needs to be very careful of Ryan Garcia's haymaker. The good thing about this fight is the drama and thrash talks going into the fight, an additional spice to sell this of course.

I don't think that his career will be over if he loses to Devin Haney, sure it might take a hit, but he will resume maybe change coach or trainer again and continue to chase money fights. Also, when he says that he is fighting Haney for this legacy, Nah, this is simply for the money as admit it or not, he is one of the biggest draw right now, even bigger by Canelo.

So this fight is going to be big in terms of money, PPV numbers might hit 1 millions PPV.

True, if you are a subscribe to DAZN then you don't have to pay for it, but if not they you have to buy the PPV and it might cost you big money. But for fans, then doesn't matter as long as they see Ryan vs Haney fight.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2024, 05:23:32 PM »

I don't think that his career will be over if he loses to Devin Haney, sure it might take a hit, but he will resume maybe change coach or trainer again and continue to chase money fights. Also, when he says that he is fighting Haney for this legacy, Nah, this is simply for the money as admit it or not, he is one of the biggest draw right now, even bigger by Canelo.

So this fight is going to be big in terms of money, PPV numbers might hit 1 millions PPV.

True, if you are a subscribe to DAZN then you don't have to pay for it, but if not they you have to buy the PPV and it might cost you big money. But for fans, then doesn't matter as long as they see Ryan vs Haney fight.
He can still go on and box but every boxer in their prime besides making a lot of money also want to have a lasting legacy that will have them a spot in the hall of fame if Garcia keeps losing to top boxers in his prime then he may have a lot of money but he doesn't have a legacy to speak about when he retires, people will just consider him a boxer who earns a lot of money but do not deserves a place in the hall of fame.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2024, 09:45:01 PM »

He can still go on and box but every boxer in their prime besides making a lot of money also want to have a lasting legacy that will have them a spot in the hall of fame if Garcia keeps losing to top boxers in his prime then he may have a lot of money but he doesn't have a legacy to speak about when he retires, people will just consider him a boxer who earns a lot of money but do not deserves a place in the hall of fame.

he is too young to really be talking about legacy while he lost a fight already against tank. if he is talking about his ability to market a fight, he isn't that much effective as people have seen these days which he had been posting videos about ghost or something.

floyd should be talking to him about what he is posting because that affects credibility but you know its ryan's thing. if he can brag about knocking out fighters in UFC then  he better back it up if one replies to it.

the only thing he got right now is that he is popular, good looking but if he starts losing again, it won't be long people will look at him the way people look at broner.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG