follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What motivate gambler's to gamble more on weekends?  (Read 786 times)

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 102
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:33:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: What motivate gambler's to gamble more on weekends?
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2024, 03:36:11 PM »
Based on my experience, I can say that the motivation to play more on weekends naturally comes from increasing free time, looking for entertainment and relaxation after the work week. Weekends often bring a sense of freedom and leisure, making it an attractive time for  enjoyable activities.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2024, 03:36:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2024, 07:22:07 PM »
I don't just gamble on weekends, I gamble until my gambling budget is over or as long as I have the ability to gamble. And for doing this what I do is creating a budget for a month or a week from my payments or income it not that much high but it enough to make enjoyable my whole week when I have the time to play some betings. I don't suggest those people doing this if they don't have afford the money to gamble for playing gambling the first rules should be invest as much as you can afford to lose.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1135
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:45:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2024, 08:43:23 PM »
There are different things motivate gambling to gamble at weeks and some of those factors are. Busy schedule within the week. And also there are sometimes people get move in the weekend more than the week days. Like most people received salary at the weekend and not within the week. And another factor again. It is the weekend interesting matches are fixed and played so weekend is set aside for sports games and people are always prepared to watch sports games for the weekend because premier league and laliga and other clubs sides games are fix in the weekend.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 12:58:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2024, 10:11:23 PM »
I dont know how exact that information is, but most people have more free time during weekends and there are more sports events happening during this time.
They cant bet if there is nothing to bet on, but there are exceptions of that rule with big competitions, for example World Cup or European Championship.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1091
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:42:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2024, 01:47:42 PM »
1: why do you gamble on weekends?

2: why not choose other days to gamble instead of following that traditions?
Because that's the only time I have free time. I don't consider it a tradition but if you are working 5-6 days per week, most of the day off set by the company is every weekend. So, there's no other choice for a gambler like myself to gamble in my free time which is every weekend due to my busy schedule at work.

Doing gambling on some other day might be possible if there is some holiday schedule, but if gambling will fit in during the days of my work, I don't think it will have a good result. I will most likely lose more money than usual and probably not going to enjoy playing as I have limited extra time during weekdays.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1129
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:11:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2024, 05:10:44 PM »
But what confuses me more is in the area of choosing a day as on weekends to gamble and not on week day,s even those that work remotely also endurge in this weekend surge.
This lead me to ask the questions

This question is relatable and all I can say is that gambling on weekends is one of the ways people cathch fun. We have many ways we individually cathch fun, some people like to spend it with there wife's and family, some prefer to go club throughout and then some people prefer to watch football matches and use the time to gamble, this is why you see many people gamble in the weekends.

The reason why people don't gamble on week days might be because of their work schedule, you will leave work and get home and probably be tired and exhausted. The best time to gamle is when you have free time and weekend is the best time because gambling also requires some of your time, you don't want to use work time to be gambling. However, for people that doesn't have work in weekdays, they don't consider this.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 102
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:33:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2024, 05:54:57 PM »
But what confuses me more is in the area of choosing a day as on weekends to gamble and not on week day,s even those that work remotely also endurge in this weekend surge.
This lead me to ask the questions

This question is relatable and all I can say is that gambling on weekends is one of the ways people cathch fun. We have many ways we individually cathch fun, some people like to spend it with there wife's and family, some prefer to go club throughout and then some people prefer to watch football matches and use the time to gamble, this is why you see many people gamble in the weekends.

The reason why people don't gamble on week days might be because of their work schedule, you will leave work and get home and probably be tired and exhausted. The best time to gamle is when you have free time and weekend is the best time because gambling also requires some of your time, you don't want to use work time to be gambling. However, for people that doesn't have work in weekdays, they don't consider this.

Totally agree. It is not about traditions. Only about most free time. Since gambling is not the main income, but entertainment and a good pastime, the weekend is simply more suitable for this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2024, 05:54:57 PM »

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2024, 08:46:29 AM »
Based on my experience, I can say that the motivation to play more on weekends naturally comes from increasing free time, looking for entertainment and relaxation after the work week. Weekends often bring a sense of freedom and leisure, making it an attractive time for  enjoyable activities.

This is obviously the case with individuals who gamble for fun. Week days are working time and most people are on a 8-5 job and so after work, they try to handle one or two appointments before getting back to the house. With this kind of arrangement it is difficult to still have fun (gamble) so they take a rest in preparation for the next day. This kind of people only gamble on weekends to gain pleasure and excitement as it is often say "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". Most times a group of friends can decide to meet and game just to have a pleSPAM BANble weekend.

But then, individuals who gamble for money are concerned with the availability of games. The fact that most leagues only plays during the weekends is the only reason they gamble at weekends.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1526
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2024, 08:21:16 PM »

This is obviously the case with individuals who gamble for fun. Week days are working time and most people are on a 8-5 job and so after work, they try to handle one or two appointments before getting back to the house. With this kind of arrangement it is difficult to still have fun (gamble) so they take a rest in preparation for the next day. This kind of people only gamble on weekends to gain pleasure and excitement as it is often say "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". Most times a group of friends can decide to meet and game just to have a pleSPAM BANble weekend.

But then, individuals who gamble for money are concerned with the availability of games. The fact that most leagues only plays during the weekends is the only reason they gamble at weekends.
You would really be having that kind of thinking because of weeks hard work then you would really be mainly thinking that you should really be that having some fun and break off with the weeks stress and this is why they would really be dealing up with things on which they do know that could relieved out that stress and if you are some whose really that fond of doing gambling then
you would really be definitely considering on doing such thing in weekends specially if you do have the funds or budget that you could really make use of then you would be likely be playing out.
Its not bad to gamble as long you are really having that moderation when it comes to spending your funds.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG