follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BNB prices will go up  (Read 14999 times)

Offline koang

• Activity: 671
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
Re: BNB prices will go up
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2024, 11:54:13 AM »
That's right, $1k for the price of BNB, which is a very popular coin, I think is still reasonable and can happen when Bitcoin reaches its TOP ATH. We should wait and see what ATH Bitcoin will reach and this will affect altcoins, including BNB.
To reach a price of $1k is very easy, we have to know that BNB has a Binance platform which often manipulates prices without many people knowing. They also provide several launchpad events that all Binance users who have BNB can participate in. This is one thing that makes it easy for the BNB price to reach the price you mentioned.

The manipulation of the price is part of the game :)

In theory, when we talk about price, everything is determined by supply and demand, but utility is the key.
The more uses a coin has, the more people will buy it, and as we all know BNB has many use cases.
So I agree with you, $1k is just a matter of time. We just need more patience.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2024, 11:54:13 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2024, 12:51:45 PM »
That's right, $1k for the price of BNB, which is a very popular coin, I think is still reasonable and can happen when Bitcoin reaches its TOP ATH. We should wait and see what ATH Bitcoin will reach and this will affect altcoins, including BNB.
To reach a price of $1k is very easy, we have to know that BNB has a Binance platform which often manipulates prices without many people knowing. They also provide several launchpad events that all Binance users who have BNB can participate in. This is one thing that makes it easy for the BNB price to reach the price you mentioned.

In theory, when we talk about price, everything is determined by supply and demand, but utility is the key.
The more uses a coin has, the more people will buy it, and as we all know BNB has many use cases.
Yes, BNB is a potential coin and Binance Exchange always has launchpad events that use BNB coins. BNB has the potential to reach a price of $1K, if the price of bitcoin is above $100K. Because after all bitcoin is the realm of crypto currency, all coins follow the movement of bitcoin.

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1213
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 11:47:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2024, 07:47:49 PM »
So far Binance has been the most trusted and reliable exchange that has gained the action of the globe as a global leading cryptocurrency exchange it's natives currency BNB, the blockchain was deployed after a sudden increase on ethereum gas fee. Binance blockchain was deployed as an alternative means of ethereum to transact smaller amount with a lesser transaction fee of $0.009 and $0.33 respectively depending on the amount you are transacting. Currently lots of coin and project has integrated in their blockchain through the bridging process and lot of exchange has added their blockchain as means of withdrawing coin to reduce the gas fee. To me BNB was just as an alternative of ethereum.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2024, 02:04:16 PM »
So far Binance has been the most trusted and reliable exchange that has gained the action of the globe as a global leading cryptocurrency exchange it's natives currency BNB, the blockchain was deployed after a sudden increase on ethereum gas fee. Binance blockchain was deployed as an alternative means of ethereum to transact smaller amount with a lesser transaction fee of $0.009 and $0.33 respectively depending on the amount you are transacting. Currently lots of coin and project has integrated in their blockchain through the bridging process and lot of exchange has added their blockchain as means of withdrawing coin to reduce the gas fee. To me BNB was just as an alternative of ethereum.
There is no doubt that Binance is an alternative smart contract to Ethereum which has a high gas fee, because it is really cheap to transact using the BSC network. Coins from Binance will always be my favorite coins that I hold, because every time I face a 4 year cycle, during a bearish season I will buy BNB.

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1213
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 11:47:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2024, 08:51:22 PM »
There is no doubt that Binance is an alternative smart contract to Ethereum which has a high gas fee, because it is really cheap to transact using the BSC network. Coins from Binance will always be my favorite coins that I hold, because every time I face a 4 year cycle, during a bearish season I will buy BNB.
You are correct ethereum gas fee was extremely high it was a serious concerns to people who were transacting on ethereum token, especially while swapping tokens on decentralized exchange you spent close 100$ to swap some token and it was a concern to investor and those who were involving themselves with IDOs. Some of the investors weren't able to meet up with the fees while there plans is to invest with a smaller amounts lesser than the fee itself, at some point IEO was then introduced so people could start making deposit and buy coin directly from exchange and hold till trading starts but at some level most of the investors weren't comfortable with it since they are so much concerned about privacy.

Therefore at this point Binance Smartchain became more useful and lessened the hassle for people to trade and some of the project began to list on pancakeswap where the could now use less than 1$ to sell of their coin, and again, pancakewap now became a competitor to uniswap, since Uni was mainly for ethereum blockchain. As time goes we began to have more Decentralized exchange launching regularly.

Offline koang

• Activity: 671
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2024, 09:13:04 PM »
BNB has the potential to reach a price of $1K, if the price of bitcoin is above $100K. Because after all bitcoin is the realm of crypto currency, all coins follow the movement of bitcoin.

Do you mean that if the price of Bitcoin does not go above $100K, then BNB will not be able to touch the price of $1k?
Have you done an in-depth analysis of this or is it just a guess?
Crypto trading looks easy but it can be very difficult and it is very interesting to see it from your perspective
I know Bitcoin price movements will affect Altcoin prices, but Please tell me what I don't know.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2202
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2024, 11:06:38 PM »

Yes, BNB is a potential coin and Binance Exchange always has launchpad events that use BNB coins. BNB has the potential to reach a price of $1K, if the price of bitcoin is above $100K. Because after all bitcoin is the realm of crypto currency, all coins follow the movement of bitcoin.
If we look at events in 2021, of course, we can really believe in what BNB will be able to do, because they have proven that, so there is nothing to fear about what will happen to BNB in the 4-year period that occurs in 2025. Later. They will give you another surprise and I think $1K is a reasonable thing to do. So, as long as there is an opportunity, my advice is to save BNB, then you will be able to get that profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2024, 11:06:38 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2024, 11:27:05 AM »
If we look at events in 2021, of course, we can really believe in what BNB will be able to do, because they have proven that, so there is nothing to fear about what will happen to BNB in the 4-year period that occurs in 2025. Later. They will give you another surprise and I think $1K is a reasonable thing to do. So, as long as there is an opportunity, my advice is to save BNB, then you will be able to get that profit.
I also see that the price of BNB could possibly reach $1K, if the price of bitcoin manages to reach its highest point of $150K, I read this comment and I agree with it.  I also still have BNB and I will probably hold it until the end of this year.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG