follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: I Am Now Into BNB: Happy, Hoping, Doubting  (Read 13789 times)

Online enwi

• Activity: 293
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
Re: I Am Now Into BNB: Happy, Hoping, Doubting
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2024, 05:33:56 AM »
So far there are still many who want to buy bitcoin, but the price is quite high, making those who want to buy bitcoin think again, there are still few who accept payments using bitcoin. imagine if many platforms started accepting payments using bitcoin then the price would trigger much higher demand.
Analysis of the price of bitcoin which can increase due to the influence of increased demand will of course have an influence on the price of bitcoin, but the problem here is that we don't know when bitcoin will be accepted in many countries as legal payment so it will increase the use of bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2024, 05:33:56 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:52:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #76 on: Today at 02:08:19 PM »
Some people are predicting that BNB has the potential to go for the $1000 goal at the right time...now though I really doubting that am hoping that it can happen.
According to CoinMarketCap, the ATH of Binance coin was $690 in 3 years ago (2021). I can understand if people predicted Binance coin can be $1000 in this bullrun season. I am also optimistic Binance coin can reach $1000 if we have altcoins season in 2024-2025. Sure, everyone expect it, not only you hope for a huge increase. If you bought BNB at $155, you are very lucky because not many people are aware to buy Binance coin at that price. Some people just consider to buy Binance coin now, it is quite late although it still has enough time to buy nowadays.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1818
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:20:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: Today at 03:47:55 PM »
So far there are still many who want to buy bitcoin, but the price is quite high, making those who want to buy bitcoin think again, there are still few who accept payments using bitcoin. imagine if many platforms started accepting payments using bitcoin then the price would trigger much higher demand.
Analysis of the price of bitcoin which can increase due to the influence of increased demand will of course have an influence on the price of bitcoin, but the problem here is that we don't know when bitcoin will be accepted in many countries as legal payment so it will increase the use of bitcoin.
If bitcoin can be accepted in many countries as a payment method, of course it will increase demand for bitcoin, this will make the price of bitcoin soar due to high demand. everyone also hopes that it will happen in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG