follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« on: December 08, 2023, 03:35:10 AM »

Trophy photo Coming Soon

Discuss international cricket games as many T20I and T20 games as there are all discussions here. The more you enjoy the game, the more you can discuss.And bet on these cricket games, bet on cricket community and win many times

Others Topic: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=312824.msg1452570#msg1452570
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 07:25:04 AM by Papusha20 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« on: December 08, 2023, 03:35:10 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jasonjm

• Activity: 722
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 02:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Signature Avatar
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 01:36:16 PM »
Today is the 2nd match of the series between Zimbabwe and Ireland. In the first match, Zimbabwe was victorious.
Ireland won the toss and chose to field first. At first, it seems an excellent decision, but Zimbabwe's lower order has put up a show. The partnership between Burl and Madande is the highlight of the first inning. Mark Adair was the pick of the bowlers.
Zimbabwe gave a target of 166 runs to Ireland. I think Ireland won't be able to chase down this total.

Offline jasonjm

• Activity: 722
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 02:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 12:22:33 PM »
Ireland won the third match of the series and won the series by 2-1. Zimbabwe batted first and scored 140 runs;  their top order failed again. In response, Ireland won the match comfortably by 6 wickets. Over 100-run partnership between Tector and Dockrell took the game away from Zimbabwe.

The match between India and South Africa was unfortunately abandoned without a ball bowled due to rain.

Offline Decora50

• Activity: 79
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:12:00 AM
    • View Profile

50 Posts Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 05:51:37 AM »

England team has not played well as they have been very poor in batting form so far. England is losing almost every team this season. West Indies batting line is very strong. The two opening batsmen of the England team performed well, but the later batsmen could not score more runs. Due to this, England lost easily to West Indies.

Offline Paragon2

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 03:07:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 10:06:36 AM »

England team has not played well as they have been very poor in batting form so far. England is losing almost every team this season. West Indies batting line is very strong. The two opening batsmen of the England team performed well, but the later batsmen could not score more runs. Due to this, England lost easily to West Indies.

As you can see the England team is so low that they have performed poorly all the time. Because England won one of the first three ODI matches, and lost the remaining two, how can a team play a competitive game if they don't have experience and patience. West Indies won the first T20I match and will win the remaining matches as well.

Offline compromise me

• Activity: 243
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 10:16:13 PM
    • View Profile

Search Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 05:14:22 PM »
India vs south Africa
South Africa won the toss chose bowling, India are playing very well they made 141 run in 14 over with loss of 3 wickets.Now Yadav playing inning and it run 66 in just 40 balls . I hope India give a target of 180 pusl runs .
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline Bd officer

• Activity: 321
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 06:39:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Search Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 04:49:05 AM »
India vs south Africa
South Africa won the toss chose bowling, India are playing very well they made 141 run in 14 over with loss of 3 wickets.Now Yadav playing inning and it run 66 in just 40 balls . I hope India give a target of 180 pusl runs .
India eventually scored 201 runs in the allotted 20 overs. Suryakumar Yadav and Yashasvi Jaiswal's excellent performances helped India score 201 runs. With a target of 202 runs, South Africa came down to bat and were all out for 95 runs. In the end, India won by a huge margin of 106 runs. The first match was abandoned due to rain and South Africa won the second match and India won the third match to level the series 1–1. Congratulations to Team India for a huge win in the last match.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 04:49:05 AM »

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2023, 06:08:19 PM »
West Indies Vs England

England won the toss and elected to field first in today's third T20I. England have lost the first two matches and England must win today's third match or the series will be won by the West Indies. However, England's poor performance means that England's chances of winning today's match are very low. However, the decision to field after winning the toss can be understood by watching the game. However, there may be several changes in the England squad in today's match.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Bd officer

• Activity: 321
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 06:39:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Search Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2023, 04:04:03 PM »
West Indies Vs England

England won the toss and elected to field first in today's third T20I. England have lost the first two matches and England must win today's third match or the series will be won by the West Indies. However, England's poor performance means that England's chances of winning today's match are very low. However, the decision to field after winning the toss can be understood by watching the game. However, there may be several changes in the England squad in today's match.
In yesterday's match, West Indies batted first and gave a huge target of 222 runs. West Indies' batting was very good in yesterday's match and managed to set a target of enough runs. But West Indies bowling line was bad. With a target of so many runs, it seemed that England could not win. But Jos Buttler and Philip Salt's brilliant performances helped England win. Philip Salt played a brilliant innings of 109 runs off 56 balls. England won the third match to take the series 1-2.

Offline Gm Jutt

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 01:14:13 PM
    • View Profile

50 Posts Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2023, 05:25:19 PM »
In yesterday's match, West Indies batted first and gave a huge target of 222 runs. West Indies' batting was very good in yesterday's match and managed to set a target of enough runs. But West Indies bowling line was bad. With a target of so many runs, it seemed that England could not win. But Jos Buttler and Philip Salt's brilliant performances helped England win. Philip Salt played a brilliant innings of 109 runs off 56 balls. England won the third match to take the series 1-2.
That was a great match how these two teams surprised everyone and how was the West Indies played and made 222 runs that was remarkable and was thinking that the England will not win this match but England also surprised everyone. Phil Salt wow what a great batting. I really appreciate him due to his batting. Congratulations to England. Now the series is 2-1 and the 2 matches are left.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2023, 06:46:57 AM »
That was a great match how these two teams surprised everyone and how was the West Indies played and made 222 runs that was remarkable and was thinking that the England will not win this match but England also surprised everyone. Phil Salt wow what a great batting. I really appreciate him due to his batting. Congratulations to England. Now the series is 2-1 and the 2 matches are left.
The next two matches are very important for England as West Indies win either of the two matches to win the series as West Indies were leading 2-0 after winning both the first two matches but in the third T20I England performed brilliantly to win the match 2-1.  lags behind.  Now if England can win the next two matches then England will win the series and if West Indies win one match then West Indies will win the series.

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: Today at 02:18:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2023, 04:45:08 PM »
The next two matches are very important for England as West Indies win either of the two matches to win the series as West Indies were leading 2-0 after winning both the first two matches but in the third T20I England performed brilliantly to win the match 2-1.  lags behind.  Now if England can win the next two matches then England will win the series and if West Indies win one match then West Indies will win the series.
Although the England team is very strong.  But also keep in mind that West Indies are very strong for T20.  Still, from the point of view of playing in the West Indies field, in my opinion, the West Indies team is much ahead.  They will want to secure the series with a match in hand through their best efforts.  The West Indies team currently has many experienced players.  So I think it will be very difficult for England to retain the series.

Offline HelliumZ

• Activity: 209
  • Last Active: March 29, 2024, 05:19:27 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Karma Avatar
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 03:15:59 AM »
Although there are not many active members like the Bitcoin forum, new users have started bringing teleport accounts. I also liked that there are many topics open to discuss about sports. Those of us who have discussed sports on the Bitcoin Forum can discuss sports here on the Bitcoin Forum. Here we will constantly discuss T20.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2023, 06:54:04 AM »

Today the first T20 match between Bangladesh and New Zealand is going to be held. Bangladesh won the toss and decided to field first. Since Bangladesh's bowling is much better than New Zealand's bowling, if Bengal is able to restrict New Zealand to 160 runs then Bangladesh will have a chance to win today's match.
However, since Soumya Sarkar is not in today's match, it cannot be said with certainty whether Bangladesh will achieve anything good in the opening pair. But Soumya could have bowled as a part-time bowler in addition to batting. However, he is currently sidelined due to an injury in the last match.

NB: sorry to say that Soumya Sarkar already in squad..
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 07:02:29 AM by Altcoin1998$ »

Offline JahriMeayer

• Activity: 356
  • Help People & Make the community happiest place
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 12:35:18 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 08:31:34 PM »
Today the first T20 match between Bangladesh and New Zealand is going to be held. Bangladesh won the toss and decided to field first.
And the final result is Bangladesh won the match. I love the way how Bangladesh started playing against new Zealand today. Bangladesh start up was good enough and they bowled so well. They able to broke 3 wickets of top order batsman only within 1 run. And here Bangladesh already changed the game successfully. Cause after Falling 3 wickets, new Zealand was in pressure and they couldn't do well and final score was 134/9 and Shoriful Islam got the 3 wickets which is highest. Then when it comes to Bangladesh they handle everything perfect and Litton Das did so well performance again, *42 run and not out. His contribution made the winning path easy for Bangladesh

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG