follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 150 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 10:17:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Quick Poster Karma
Any advice for a newbie?
« on: May 24, 2024, 10:17:25 PM »
I'm still a little new to this so just thought to ask here, how familiar are you folks with pre-market offers? I've seen a new token I'd like to buy but for now it's only available on pre-market basis.

From what I know so far, premarket facilitates peer-to-peer (P2P) trading between buyers and sellers, enabling them to acquire coins at optimal prices, secure liquidity in advance, and complete delivery at a mutually agreed upon time. It allows buyers and sellers can establish orders in advance to execute trades as desired and complete the trade at a later time. That part's explanatory, but I'm sceptical about these type of transactions. Any advice would be helpful pls.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Any advice for a newbie?
« on: May 24, 2024, 10:17:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3554
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 05:22:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Any advice for a newbie?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 02:35:42 PM »
This is the first time I've read that term used in crypto, it's often done in stock market. You'll have to completely trust the seller and whoever is the developer/founder of that project because that's clearly a huge gamble. You have no basis for valuation other than the potential upside of the token.

I wonder how the seller got a hold of the token. Was it sold to them through ICOs or other type of private sales? Usually, tokens sold through that method are still locked (non transferrable) until it's officially listed on an exchange (open market).

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 04:22:53 PM »

Can you mention the name of the token? In most cases, the chance of achieving a good profit is small, but if the developing team is good, liquidity is limited, and the selling price is close to the listing price, then some profits may be achieved.

I wonder how the seller got a hold of the token. Was it sold to them through ICOs or other type of private sales? Usually, tokens sold through that method are still locked (non transferrable) until it's officially listed on an exchange (open market).
In a private or initial sale, an initial price is set for the token, and after listing, if the token reaches higher than this price, profits will be achieved. In most cases, the price is very low to finance the project expenses and listing costs, but in most cases the currency fails to reach the target price.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2439
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:06:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 05:24:06 PM »
Don't rush into making a decision to buy a new coin that hasn't been released on the market if you are still a beginner, because it could be dangerous if you don't understand it. 
But if you can analyze a new crypto project then it doesn't matter if you do that, in fact it's a good opportunity if you can buy coins before they enter the market or what we usually know as presale/pre-market.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:44:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 08:29:42 PM »
Yes newbies should more and more active in this Forum. It is first advice. Even newbies should learn more from various source. Who will learn properly he will be successful from this sector. I think if any Newbies learn properly about crypto and overall he will be huge benefited today or tomorrow.
So my advice for newbies first be active in this Forum and gether knowledge.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 10:25:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 09:26:43 PM »
I'm still a little new to this so just thought to ask here, how familiar are you folks with pre-market offers? I've seen a new token I'd like to buy but for now it's only available on pre-market basis.

From what I know so far, premarket facilitates peer-to-peer (P2P) trading between buyers and sellers, enabling them to acquire coins at optimal prices, secure liquidity in advance, and complete delivery at a mutually agreed upon time. It allows buyers and sellers can establish orders in advance to execute trades as desired and complete the trade at a later time. That part's explanatory, but I'm sceptical about these type of transactions. Any advice would be helpful pls.
Lets put up some example on Whales.market or even on bybit pre-market prices on which you would really be neither selling or buying but of course it would be something be filled if there's someone who would really be tending to buy or sell it up. I havent tested out myself considering that pre-market prices could neither be that too low once those coins would be listed on
exchangers with much having higher price on which it would be leading for you to have that kind of regret but if it turns out that you have get that good price on pre-market then it would be good.
I do heard off that you would be needing to have a collateral when dealing up with pre-market specially on filling those orders.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1219
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 10:10:00 PM »
want newcomers to understand that not all threads are necessary here for them to discuss on, and that someone should do more research about something before bringing it up to the forum, even though you are not expected to do so as a beginner when you are also looking for a way to learn from the more experienced forum members. I believe some newcomers believe that creating a topic in the forum is a way of gaining karma but yeah it need to be meaningful, which is why I believe most beginners create threads Before they establish a post, this is why they perceive it as difficult when they wish to build a significant issue and then offer it that way, however I think some still lack guarding.

Although they are newbies, that consistently post meaningful posts to the forum. Despite this, however, karma's do not come from only forum contributions. In my opinion, exchanging thoughtful, beneficial suggestions is another approach to acquire karma that will advance one's rank.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 10:10:00 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG